Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Career Path Advise - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Path Advise (1194 Views)

Possible Career Path For A Physics Graduate / How Your Date Of Birth Can Dictate Your Career Path / Career Path To Becoming A Diplomat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career Path Advise by Evagreenfields: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2012
Hello good people of Nairaland. I came here looking for suggestions as to what next to do with my life. I'm a 23 year old graduate, Read mathematics and economics @ B.Sc level,graduate member NIM and ICEN, Rounded off NYSC in Feb and i really don't know what next to do since jobs arent exactly forthcoming sad. m thinking of getting other certifications but i really dont kw what to for. m kinda headed between acca and pmp. I'm also open to other suggestions sha so please you people should help me decide which would be better for career making. Thanks in anticipation and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Career Path Advise by prettychic(f): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
isnt there something you have a passion for??
Re: Career Path Advise by yamakuza: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
At this stage, the ACCA will be better than the PMP.
Re: Career Path Advise by Evagreenfields: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sorry for the late reply. V been a bit off nairaland.
@prettychic well the truth is I have a flare for both fields. Did a bit of project management n accounting in my undergraduate years.
@yamakuza thanks
Re: Career Path Advise by bukkytroni: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
Evagreefields,

What do you want to do? Do you want to work or do business in the long run? What industry are you interested in? What will you do in that industry? These are hard questions you need to answer before even choosing what exams to write. Maybe if you can give more information, we can help you better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clipper Blade Sharpening Service With Machine(a Gold Mine And Self Employment) / Pencom Recruitment 2014 / Flow Station Production Operation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.