Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? (25881 Views)

Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You ever Done? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by cindyrella(f): 11:13am On Jun 13, 2012
millinmax2:

Lol..Why do u want to do that nah ??

Lol.... Na joke oh!!
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2012
nitrogen:
A victim of no 12 is reporting sir, we dated for 3 years and all in a bid to explore more, she broke up with me and told me we could still be friends. Imagine!
Friendship my foot, na thunder go fire her yansh.

You have sense.

Never fall for that shyt, tell her to piss off!

jay bee:
Nah........
Me Julie tongue

Because she was nice to you and gave you number does not mean she never gave a lot of men before you fake numbers and an evil stare. grin

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2012
Odunnu:
sey na me? I no you truss me

Yeye girl!

No be you pour hot water for the head of a guy for asking for your phone number?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by nitrogen(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

You have sense.

Never fall for that shyt, tell her to piss off!

Na so o, but e pain me no be small.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by jaybee3(m): 11:30am On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Because she was nice to you and gave you number does not mean she never gave a lot of men before you fake numbers and an evil stare. grin
I thought you only deal with FACTS Sir cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me julie is just an angel jor tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by r231(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2012
jay bee:
Nah........
Me Julie tongue

Watch too much Ali G grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Skii(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2012
O boy!! see expo!! shocked
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by slimyem: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2012
i have NEVER EVER done 4,5,11 and 12!
Next please!cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
i am a victim ooo, i am a victim!
of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9 angry
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by jklawson(f): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
All except no6
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by sweetchicks(f): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
i'll start by telling you that there are 3 motives to holding money just as there are 3 reasons to keep guys around: speculative,precautionary,transactionary motives. ....
i'll give examples;
1,2,3 is just a precautionary measure to avoid you yarning bollocks like this on NL... if ur ego has suffered..BIKO go hug transformer na!
7,8,9 is just for for partly transactionary and specualtive motives(you might end up with her afterall you were man enough to piock the tabs but if not, its still the same thing.. didnt u enjoy our company abi wats wrong with us having free day out?
while 10 is totally for speculative reasons... y shouldn't we line suitors once u leave an apartment, tell me if they will not put a big TO LEASE sign on it?

as for number 6, cheating according to you may not be cheating in my own books... shikena!
i really do not see any need to start lamenting on fb... they are[b] neccessary [/b]evils!!!

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by mukina2: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
1 and 2 are not evils at all.

They are very necessary, some guys stick like glue angry

i only know one and two grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Enockia(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
99.9 percent of Nigerian girls er guilty
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by kpolli(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
Ladies are not talking now oooo
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by pretim(f): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite: 1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.

2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong.

4. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you wanted to use him to show off/shine in public, not because he did something wrong.

5. Ended a relationship with a guy by starting and/or consistently starting a fight to get him to break up with you or so you can break up with him by saying it is not working out.
[i]
6. Cheated on a guy.

7. Gone on a date with a guy (for which he is paying) despite the fact you know you are unlikely to date him, just to have a free day out and get out of the house to be pampered.

8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just to boost your ego or test your worth in the market.

9. Cancelled a date on a guy at short notice without giving, or even having, a reasonable explanation to [give] him.

10. Already started taking applications (give your number out to guys you like) or lined up another suitor before breaking up with a guy.

11. Harass a guy that you want a type of relationship where you “tell each other everything and where there are no secrets” but yet you have secrets you refuse to share and hide from him after that agreement is made.

12. Break up with a guy (normally a long-term one), because you are not sure or you want the freedom to explore more, but you try and keep him as a friend just in case you need to go back to him.

Is there any woman that can claim she has never done any one of the above?

am a victim of all especially num 6
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
Der z one oda thing ladies do - dey refuse to commit to a relationship wiv u but dont want you to leave and ask to be just friends wiv u so u both can grow into each oda - until somebody she prefers comes along n ...

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2012
sweetchicks: i'll start by telling you that there are 3 motives to holding money just as there are 3 reasons to keep guys around: speculative,precautionary,transactionary motives. ....
i'll give examples;
1,2,3 is just a precautionary measure to avoid you yarning bollocks like this on NL... if ur ego has suffered..BIKO go hug transformer na!
7,8,9 is just for for partly transactionary and specualtive motives(you might end up with her afterall you were man enough to piock the tabs but if not, its still the same thing.. didnt u enjoy our company abi wats wrong with us having free day out?
while 10 is totally for speculative reasons... y shouldn't we line suitors once u leave an apartment, tell me if they will not put a big TO LEASE sign on it?

as for number 6, cheating according to you may not be cheating in my own books... shikena!
i really do not see any need to start lamenting on fb... they are[b] neccessary [/b]evils!!!

Hiya.

Let me start of by saying you are a cretin.

No 1, this is not FB, foool. Stop smoking the shyt you smoke on a week day.

No 2, I am not bitter about this, I am just enlightened. I am not a Real Man, ya kno. If I am bitter at all, it is about girls like you that come and call people like me baastard because I tapped it and ended it. You know what I mean? That hit and run that breaks your heart because you were already visioning the proposal and wedding?

I am the type of nigga that taps that arse and stand at the door waiving you goodbye, you were not good enough. Another one is coming in a few days and she would fall too. And I wouldn't even hide that fact from you. Stop moaning! You enjoyed when your leg was flailing in the air, didn't ya? grin

I am enlightened enough to know it is usually a game, and fortunately I am a good and experienced player, so no hard feelings. I play the game so well that I get as wonderfully messy like Messi. And I am not a baastard as I know my father and I look like his carbon copy.

Women love to misbehave but scream blue murder when they are at the short end of the stick. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
mukina2: 1 and 2 are not evils at all.

They are very necessary, some guys stick like glue angry

i only know one and two grin

I agree with you as long as you agree with me that it is necessary to promise heaven and earth to a girl that wants to stick her leg together like if it was glued.grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by mukina2: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

I agree with you as long as you agree with me that it is necessary to promise heaven and earth to a girl that wants to stick her leg together like if it was glued.grin
you can only promise heaven and earth when you call and get me grin

fake number, fake name, real number real name, i am the owner of my phone, if i do not feel like picking ,i wont pick, after sometime you'll get pissed off and forget about me wink

if i happen to see you in the street again, will just tell you aww sorry you called? grin call me later in the evening, the cycle goes on and on cheesy

Just accept Females are smart cool grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Skoopy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
oladelei: we ladies av done almost all if nt all
@oladelei; Meaninyg you've done all/almost all right?
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by BABE3: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite: Is there any woman that can claim she has never done any one of the above?

Yes, I can. Big deal?

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hmm. embarassed Someone once accused me of doing number 2. He knows himself. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
This is interesting
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by slimyem: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
Mynd_44: This is interesting
it isnt!cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2012
BABE!:

Yes, I can. Big deal?

I just looked out of my window and saw 40 pigs flying.

There are news reports that Elvis Prestley is alive and he is about to be announced as the UN General Secretary.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Grandpa faggitmite, I can't believe you're still chasing after those youngins - with your grey hair, and bald head. shocked undecided

Leave the game, and wife up an old hag - your game is wack, bro bro. sad

How is adult education classes going, anyway? grin

And I know boring arse Mukina would be on here posting comments - you will only find her on boring topics. undecided

God knows I don't like that girl, she's hideous.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Skoopy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2012
slimyem: i have NEVER EVER done 4,5,11 and 12!
Next please!cheesy
How about having your no. Honey?
We could be more practical...
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2012
slimyem: i have NEVER EVER done 4,5,11 and 12!
Next please!

Who asked you? shocked shocked

Only cripples, and down sydrome having nuccas run after you - stop dreaming, mate. undecided

And have you started heeding to my advice? Eat more! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
mukina2:
you can only promise heaven and earth when you call and get me grin

fake number, fake name, real number real name, i am the owner of my phone, if i do not feel like picking ,i wont pick, after sometime you'll get pissed off and forget about me wink

if i happen to see you in the street again, will just tell you aww sorry you called? grin call me later in the evening, the cycle goes on and on cheesy

Just accept Females are smart cool grin

If you hit a bad patch and unfortunately break that cycle, pick up the call and fall for my promises then you are suya. grin

It is my light saber and my love and if I don't feel like giving them, I won't give them. grin

If we happen to meet on the street again and you agree to no strings attached and some occassional booty calls, I might offer my friendshagship instead of love. grin

Just accept homies like us as enlightened players. tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Sagamite(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2012
shymmex:

Grandpa faggitmite, I can't believe you're still chasing after those youngins - with your grey hair, and bald head. shocked undecided

Leave the game, and wife up an old hag - your game is wack, bro bro. sad

How is adult education classes going, anyway? grin

And I know boring arse Mukina would be on here posting comments - you will only find her on boring topics. undecided

God knows I don't like that girl, she's hideous.

How about you going back to the zoo and self-service to the gorillas as you normally do since you said you prefer to s[i]h[/i]ag a gorilla than s[i]h[/i]ag a woman.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

How about you going back to the zoo and self-service to the gorillas as you normally do since you said you prefer to s[i]h[/i]ag a gorilla than s[i]h[/i]ag a woman..

Weak comeback - yawns. undecided

How about growing some artificial hair in the balded part of your head, and dying your grey hair, huh? shocked

You're a receiver, and you wouldn't know what shag.ging means - even if it was engraved on your bald head. shocked
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Dating Evils Have You Never Done? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
Sagamite:

1. Given your correct number/contact details out to a guy but refused to pick up the guy’s call or reply to messages.

2. Given a wrong number/contact details out to a guy.

3. Rude to a guy that approached you simply because you don’t fancy him, not because he did something wrong. OR IN A BAD MOOOD.

8. Lead a guy on despite not being interested just [s]to boost your ego or test your worth in the market.[/s[/s]] to not make he feel hurt. grin cheesy tongue

Added

Date a guy without giving him sex at all.

Is there any woman that can claim she has never done any one of the above?
Guilty. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / Would You Change Your Religion For Love?