Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

You Know She Is The One... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Know She Is The One... (9519 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Know She Is The One... by crackhaus: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know she's the one; when every time you ubdate ur status/pm on BBM, she thinks you're actually refering to her even when you're not. Talk about attention-seeker, #smh-seriously
Re: You Know She Is The One... by ojjp: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2012
U ll knw she is d one if u found ur priority in her, for e.g. Faithfulnes, caring, decisiveness. It al depends on wht u wnt in a woman. D initial yomi feelings of wantin 2 talk wt her every moment especialy if u lyk talkin ll nt continue. If u ve found wht u look out for in a woman, den u decide 2 spend ur life wt her, feelings or no feelings. If u build ur relationship on feelings den be ready 2 b disappointed in few yrs afta weddin.

1 Like

Re: You Know She Is The One... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
omega25red:
your number one is flawed because eventually the honeymoon phase will pass and you will think of ways to escape this woman who wont leave you alone
your number two is flawed because during the honeymoon phase it seems like you can talk forever because you are still getting to know each other. Eventually the stories start to repeat
your number three is flawed because the only thing she needs to do is to support you and not make you feel rich

you know she is the one when you fight and it seems like you are going to end it but you both figure out how to solve the issue and think of ways not to repeat the problem
you know she is the one when you are sick and she drops all she is doing to check on your welfare
you know she is the one when even after you lost your job she reminds you that she has your back and continues to Nag and encourage you to pick yourself up and get back in the game
you know she is the one when you are having 3ex and you come quick and you both laugh and say wow that was great instead of her being mad and trying to embarass you
you know she is the one when she makes an attempt to pay for dinner even if she knows that you are paying
you know she is the one when she fights with you because you dont want to spend time with her family

these are just a few

I fully agree with you. I'm in a relationship where the honeymoon phase is long gone and i definitely know she's not the one.You really cant put a finger to describing what makes her the one. its like the truth, you just know it is by the way it feels.its her mix of so many things, even you cant explain it
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Agrika: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
[quote author=Vikin]You know she is the one when she gets PREGNANT for YOU! undecided undecided

[sub]Whether u like it or not!
Ha ha
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
you know she is the one after you guys are married and she both male and female child. Only then will you figure out if she is actually the one, but ironically at this point there is no going back. grin grin grin
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Fairgodwin(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know she's the one, when you don't have/need anyone!
Re: You Know She Is The One... by GboyegaD(m): 3:21pm On Jun 13, 2012
ojjp: U ll knw she is d one if u found ur priority in her, for e.g. Faithfulnes, caring, decisiveness. It al depends on wht u wnt in a woman. D initial yomi feelings of wantin 2 talk wt her every moment especialy if u lyk talkin ll nt continue. If u ve found wht u look out for in a woman, den u decide 2 spend ur life wt her, feelings or no feelings. If u build ur relationship on feelings den be ready 2 b disappointed in few yrs afta weddin.

I go with you on this because often times, love is what we define it to be. Once a lady has what you are looking for in a woman in terms of qualities, and she is faithful, then all other things can grow after all, we choose to grow love for those we claim we love and vice versa.
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Henley96: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2012
thanks a lot grin grin
Re: You Know She Is The One... by maclatunji: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2012
Joey82:

kuchi kuchi huta hae!

That is lullaby not a love song.
Re: You Know She Is The One... by dayokanu(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know she is the one when TB Joshua confirms it

1 Like

Re: You Know She Is The One... by neey1051(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
u know she's the one if she is with any of ur MALE friend and u're not like oooooohhhhhh i hope they're not PANSHING ohhhh grin grin grin
Re: You Know She Is The One... by maclatunji: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2012
You know she is the one if she arrests your attention and interest long enough for you to propose to her and she then accepts. Of course, you will not need anybody to tell you she is the one after you have signed the dotted lines on your wedding day.

This OP is high on infatuation, enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: You Know She Is The One... by ilogbe(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
#YouKnowSheIsTheOne if she's being wif u thru thick and thin.....

#YouKnowSheIsTheOne when yu're out of credit and she calls yu back!

1 Like

Re: You Know She Is The One... by AdeniyiA(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
nwani oma:

All on point xcept for number4, if i am committing a sin, it should at least be fun, and he would probably make a habit of it! grin
BAD GIRL! u beta repent of ur minutes fun.all EUPHEMERALS
Re: You Know She Is The One... by ilogbe(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
#YouKnowSheIsTheOne if ur bowlegs r wider than d gates of hell & she still feels they're sexy...

#YouKnowSheIsTheOne if she knows ur flaws n tells u strait up!

If you keep going back to her after every arguments #YouKnowSheIsTheOne
Re: You Know She Is The One... by cashmentor(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2012
Most folks here want a perfect Woman... Ok....even a gold is polished and heated up befored it sparkles.. You want all the Good and Best qualities in her before u know she's the One.... Wish u luck, ye'all keep dreaming.... "He that findeth a Good Wife, findeth a Good Thing"
u search, find her, and then Brush her up right left and Centre!
Re: You Know She Is The One... by deife(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
@Omega25red: You're so so on point.E.O.D
omega25red:
your number one is flawed because eventually the honeymoon phase will pass and you will think of ways to escape this woman who wont leave you alone
your number two is flawed because during the honeymoon phase it seems like you can talk forever because you are still getting to know each other. Eventually the stories start to repeat
your number three is flawed because the only thing she needs to do is to support you and not make you feel rich

you know she is the one when you fight and it seems like you are going to end it but you both figure out how to solve the issue and think of ways not to repeat the problem
you know she is the one when you are sick and she drops all she is doing to check on your welfare
you know she is the one when even after you lost your job she reminds you that she has your back and continues to Nag and encourage you to pick yourself up and get back in the game
you know she is the one when you are having 3ex and you come quick and you both laugh and say wow that was great instead of her being mad and trying to embarass you
you know she is the one when she makes an attempt to pay for dinner even if she knows that you are paying
you know she is the one when she fights with you because you dont want to spend time with her family

these are just a few
Re: You Know She Is The One... by nwanioma(f): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2012
omega25red: trust and beleive that only a douche bag of a man will make a habit of that. In his mind the guy would know he messed up and will be looking forward to paying you back what he owes grin
We lots of guys are douche bags!

PortHarcourtBoy:

In essence "what is worth sinning, is worth sinning wella grin

So at the end you can be an over-CUMmer grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Know She Is The One... by daryoor(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2012
knowing if she is the one might not be easy , why not try knowing that shes not the one.

Shes not the one if she depends on your income.

Shes not the one if you cant satisfy a sexually.

shes not the one if she cant cook and clean.

more importantly, shes not the one if u know u can find someone better.

1 Like

Re: You Know She Is The One... by omega25red(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
nwani oma:
We lots of guys are douche bags!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
well what do you do when you run into a douche bag
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
dulaman: U knw she's d one If she always flash u or send u mtn flash evrytm 'pls send me credit'
gringringringringringringrin
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Okijajuju1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2012
You knw she's the one when you sit back, weigh all the options, see she flaws and strenghts, put all the cards and the table and still say to yourself... I choose Her..

The truth is their is no perfect person, your ability to look beyond a persons imperfection is what gets you the perfect person..
Re: You Know She Is The One... by kingroyce: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
Vikin: You know she is the one when she gets PREGNANT for YOU! undecided undecided

Whether u like it or not! tongue tongue
and she must to born d pikin by fire by force especially if u get money-besides u no know say husband hard to find;-);-)B-)
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
omega25red:

you know she is the one when you fight and it seems like you are going to end it but you both figure out how to solve the issue and think of ways not to repeat the problem(and how do u resolve d issues? by fuckin? hell no!)
you know she is the one when you are sick and she drops all she is doing to check on your welfare( any gal can do dat)
you know she is the one when even after you lost your job she reminds you that she has your back and continues to Nag and encourage you to pick yourself up and get back in the game( so u rily nid some1 2 tel u dat ur d breadwinner in d house? I call dat laziness)
you know she is the one when you are having 3ex and you come quick and you both laugh and say wow that was great instead of her being mad and trying to embarass you(of course u will enjoy it cos ur always in d mood)
you know she is the one when she makes an attempt to pay for dinner even if she knows that you are paying( der r still independent women out der,even white gals dnt pay for dinner)
you know she is the one when she fights with you because you dont want to spend time with her family(logical enof)

these are just a few
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
daryoor: knowing if she is the one might not be easy , why not try knowing that shes not the one.

hes not the one if he depends on your income.

hes not the one if you cant satisfy him sexually.

hes not the one if he cant spend monry on you.

more importantly, hes not the one if u know u can find someone better.
There are always two sides to a coin,dude!
Re: You Know She Is The One... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
life_style:

And you are ?................ undecided

Analyst undecided
Re: You Know She Is The One... by frontop: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2012
Skii:

Optimist

Pessimist

Realist
Haha, nice comment.
Re: You Know She Is The One... by DonTonero: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2012
u knw she is the one wen she luk at ur eyez am tels u am doing dis cos i love u and nxt time plz dnt persuade me into this again.
u knw she is the one wen she corrects u calmly on ur fault as if u didnt do a puinshable offence instead of nagging
u knw she is the one wen she tels u if am to leave u is not cos of material or monetry stuf but if u cheat and cnt stop it
u knw she is the one wen she bleeps u and tels u baby u knw this is wrong in the sight of God can we enjoy other tins apart frm this
u knw she is the one wen u reminds u to eat wel wen ur at wrk even wen she is far frm u
u knw she is the one wen she is not tired of txting u n making u laugh wen u r depressed
u knw she is the one wen she is not having n is always willing to contribute the little she has
i knw she she is the one wen i wrong her she looked at me said o yea baby ur at it again n planted a kis n said lets look at it this way gosh i was so ashamed that i made sure she undstood she is unique n v me for real
Re: You Know She Is The One... by nwanioma(f): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
omega25red: well what do you do when you run into a douche bag

i have never seen douche bag written on any guys head b4, sometimes u get to know instantly, sometimes it might take some time, sometimes it might just be too late! Well turn and run is the most reasonable thing to do! if its not too late that is!
Re: You Know She Is The One... by baldman: 11:20am On Jun 15, 2012
Very interesting topic. I don't think there is any hard and fast rule about it.

You just know she is the one, or you think you know she is the one
But if she is truly the one, you will spend the rest of your life confirming your conviction
and if she is not, you spend the rest of your life paying for your misjudgment.
Re: You Know She Is The One... by molli(f): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2012
life_style:

And you are ?................ undecided
a critic..lolz
Re: You Know She Is The One... by molli(f): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
a critic... lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Main Reason Why Girls Agreed To Anal Sex!! / My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. / BUSTED! Kenyan Security Guard Caught On CCTV Having Sex With Boss’ Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.