Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain (15079 Views)

In One Year, Obiano Has Carried Out Silent Revolution In Anambra –bianca Ojukwu / Defection: Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts Peter Obi, Shuns Ex-gov In Netherlands / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by 2mch(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
freechat: the message he is passing is that Ojukwu, even in death is invincible. deal with it.

Invincible to only you. grin grin grin cheesy. As a president, he should not be rubbing shoulders with such strange personalities and appointing positions. Besides why are so called BIAFRANS not ashamed to beg for money from Nigeria? I thought she was supposed to be the queen of BIAFRA! Anyway, this will be kept for the books when pro biafrans open a thread
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Afam4eva(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
2mch:

Invincible to only you. grin grin grin cheesy. As a president, he should not be rubbing shoulders with such strange personalities and appointing positions. Besides why are so called BIAFRANS not ashamed to beg for money from Nigeria? I thought she was supposed to be the queen of BIAFRA! Anyway, this will be kept for the books when pro biafrans open a thread
What a dumb post. At times i wonder if some people were born by goats. Your post reeks of 1diocy(no offense).
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Henry40: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hmm....I see...ambassador to US - Yoruba...ambassador to China - Hausa...High Commissioner to UK - Hausa... undecided

It is a state that has their own "Biafra" on the verge of secession that they gave her?

What's Jonathan's plan? She'll go there and receive reinforcement for her ideas by watching the Catalans do their thing?

Anyway, na una sabi!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Henry40: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2012
Deleted!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
2mch: hmmm, I guess a president honoring an ex separatists wife with a post is supposed to be something. . . Jona thinks and acts like a 2yr old. Be careful the message you are passing. Just like in the future one of Osama's wives is given a post as minister. shocked shocked shocked . What kind of subliminal message will the president of that country be passing?
Sad but true, your comment makes much sense imagine giving the wife of a former rebel an ambassadorial position. Nigeria is the only country where militants, extremists and terrorists have a huge say in the scheme of things. Come to think of it does she know anything about international relations and politics? Can she speak spanish? Will she be NIGERIA's ambassador to spain or BIAFRA's ambassador to spain?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Henry40: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
Deleted!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by deeplow: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2012
Babs adediji: Pls which country is formal deputy governor of Oyo state alhaji Taofeek Arapaja attached to?

JORDAN.

And in case you need to check if an extended family is amongst, so u can start to re-ignite the relationship.

LIST OF HEADS OF MISSION
Dr Dalhatu Tafida (UK)
Prof Ade Adefuye (US)
Bianca Odumegwu-Ojukwu (Spain)
Chief Ojo Uma Madueke (Canada)
Akinyele Oladipo Fayomi (France)
Chief Assam Ekanem Assam (Russia)
Omolade Oluwateru (UAE)
Fidelia Njeze (Switzerland)
Nonye B. Rajis Okpara (Singapore)
Eric Tonye Aworabhi (Italy)
Taofeek Arapaja (Jordan)
Biodun Olorunfemi (Namibia)
Yemi Farounbi (Phillipines)
Abubakar Shehu Bunu (Saudi Arabia)
Mr Haruna Ginsau (Algeria)
Mr Chive Kaave (Argentina)
Felix Edobor Awanbor (Belgium)
Lawrence Obisakin (Benin Republic)
Mr David Bala (Burkina Faso)
Okwudili Obidigbo Nwosu (Burundi)
Mr Hadiza Mustapha (Cameroon)
Roland Omowa (Central African Republic)
Mr Garba Abdu Zakari (Chad)
Victoria Onipede (Congo Brazzaville)
Katherine Uyok Okon (Czech Republic)
Grant Ehiobuche (Republic of Congo)
Mr Lawan Gana Guba (Egypt)
Sunday Bassey (Equitorial Guinea)
Mr Ademola Onafowokan (Ghana)
Mr Ayodeji Ayodele (Greece)
Mr Ahmed Adams (Guinea Bissau)
Mr Eddy Onuoha (Hungary)
Mr Abdul Rahman Sallahdeen (Indonesia)
Mr Tukur Mani (Iran)
Olatokunbo Kamson (Jamaica)
Mr Solomon Oyateru (Kenya)
Mr Haruna Garba (Kuwait)
Chigozie Obi-Nnadozie (Liberia)
Mohammed Lawan Gana (Malawi)
Iliya Ali Duniya Nuhu (Mali)
Mr Zhiri James Gana (Mexico)
Matilda Kwashi (Mozambique)
Mr Aliyu Isa Sokoto (Niger)
Mr Alexander Nwofe (North Korea)
Mr Dauda Danladi (Pakistan)
Mr Samuel Wodi Jimba (Poland)
Mr Sani Saulawa Bala (Qatar)
Mr Abba Tijani (Romania)
Mr Ayibakuro Ogidi-Oke (Rwanda)
Kayten Catherine Jackden (Senegal)
Mr Harold Augustus Koko (Serbia)
My Eyo Asuquo (Sierra Leone)
Mr Dedan Madugu (South Sudan)
Mr Femi Rotimi (Sri Lanka)
Mr Haliru Shuaibu (Sudan)
Mr Adamu Ibrahim (Syria)
Mr Chukwudi Okafor (Thailand)
Mr Mathew Sunday Adoli (Togo)
Mr James Shuaibu Barka (Tunisia)
Mr Frank Ngozi Isoh (Uganda)
Mr Ibrahim Auwalu (Ukraine)
Mr Francis Okeke (Vatican)
Mr Mathias Ojih Okafor (Vietnam)
Mrs Sifawu Momoh (Zambia)
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by 2mch(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva:
What a dumb post. At times i wonder if some people were born by goats. Your post reeks of 1diocy(no offense).

You have never been known to make sense or contribute anything meaningful, so what ever you say is irrelevant. You still remain NL's biggest Dumbo grin grin. With spare part thinking. grin grin grin. Reflect on the posts below, if it still doesnt make sense, change your spare part:

2mch: hmmm, I guess a president honoring an ex separatists wife with a post is supposed to be something. . . Jona thinks and acts like a 2yr old. Be careful the message you are passing. Just like in the future one of Osama's wives is given a post as minister. shocked shocked shocked . What kind of subliminal message will the president of that country be passing?

2mch:

alj harem: It is clear this this admistration is too baised to be respected. I wonder what qualities Bainca has other than being the wife of the person that cause the death of 3 million Nigerians. Well Jonathan Azikwe, this is SE tenure next is the north, Insha Allah

Aboki, nagode!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by achi4u(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2012
abeg make we leave GEJ & im ambassador alone.
i only pray 4him nt to chop indian apple like d other dude wey get tribal mark with army uniform.

if it is u guys na to employ the hoootest girls around
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hasta la vista, baby. cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by Afam4eva(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2012
2mch:

You have never been known to make sense or contribute anything meaningful, so what ever you say is irrelevant. You still remain NL's biggest Dumbo grin grin. With spare part thinking. grin grin grin. Reflect on the posts below, if it still doesnt make sense, change your spare part:
Do you even have a brain? if you need one, i'' tell chukwudi to panel beat a goat brain for you. At least it's something.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by 401kk: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

shut up,Diplomacy is not about beauty contest.

Thunder fire you! She is more intelligent than 99 percent of the women in your state.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain by AnotherOkija: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
One of those moves that makes me want to believe that GEJ is indeed a retarded person.. angry

Why are they joking with Nigeria?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Live Photos From Osun 25th Anniversary / Yakubu Dogara's 50th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Pictures / Ugwuanyi: The 30MVA In Nsukka Is One Of Our Greatest Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.