Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession (12691 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Nigeria Is Sliding Into Economic Recession Under Buhari’s Watch – Olisa Agbakoba / Don’t Pay For Bail Again—police IG Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession by stnonymus(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
Only a fool wouldn't know our wastefulness and mismanagement will catch up with us eventually. Nigerians will wish they resisted corruption all along. And who told them other countries are loosening their imigrstion policies? And how will that be of any benefit to us when we already having foreigners taking our top jobs?
Our leaders are real dummies and to think I once believed in Okonjo-Iweala. She is a real letdown.Sighhhhhh!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2015
aljharem:
of course after increasing the price of fuel. I said this during the fuel subsidy crisis even though I am not an economist neither am I intelligent or educated but I am certain that increasing the price of fuel (economic dependence) to world standard would expose our economy to the variation in the world. This was what I predicted.

Now I hope Manny4life would come and explain this. grin grin grin

it was a warning, as u can see, it did not happen
Re: Okonjo-iweala Warns Nigerians To Prepare For Economic Recession by bros856: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
koruji:
By "Nigerians" I think she means Aso Rock and friends in Abuja.

The rest of Nigeria has been in recession for very long, especially since, since. . .ah yes, Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala and her friends imposed a draconian subsidy-removal fiasco upon Nigerians.

Please everybody acussing this government should read what Okonjo-Iweala said in 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Disburses ₦45 Billion To Lagos For Blue Line Railway Project / Patience Jonathan Bags Doctorate Degree From Uniport / Understanding The Oil Theft Business In Nigeria (All About Stolen Crude)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.