Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year (6989 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / I Failed My Final Exams / Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Emeray: 8:31am On Apr 03, 2006
Pls i need u courage i am in my final year i was drive out in my school bco i ask my friend a question in d exam hall.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by takethat: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2006
Oh my God why did you do that?ANYWAY,
the did is done but i know it is not the end of the world i think you should speak to the head of the school regarding this situation. But pray first before you make any steo i wish you all the best
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Tioluwa(f): 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2006
I'm so sorry about what happened but, you can still ask for forgiveness from God and tell him to intervene.Friend whether you are called back or not the greatest encouragement you need now can only come from God so, get connected to him.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by VOR(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2006
Emeray:

Please i need u courage i am in my final year i was drive out in my school bco i ask my friend a question in d exam hall.

Wid dat ya grammar me I de wonder how you manage reach final year self? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Thagodfada(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2006
VOR:

Wid that ya grammar me I de wonder how you manage reach final year self? cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be lie you talk o!!! Dem get to investigate how this guy take pass him JAMB O! cos im grammar give me headache.

Anyway sha, that is our nigerian school system for you. As long as you have the money, you can be a dokita or lowyer grin grin

O boy, forget school and focus on something else and make you pray make good guide your in getting a job that requires little or no grammar, like president (obasanjo grin )
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by desiree(f): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin

"final year" could be final year of kindergarten not necessarily university, lol
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by reniks(f): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2006
LMAO!!When i first saw the post i didn't even know where to start from.When u say final year,what exactly do u mean?I think you should find out if there's something else you enjoy doing other than going to school.Not every1 is destined to go to school o.If its schooling you want then u've got some SERIOUS brushing up to do.Grammar aint workin in your favour at all.I won't want to be in your teacher's shoes,when the time comes to mark your script.Take heart about the expulsion,and think of a way forward.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by julietnice(f): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2006
na waooooooooooooo as he manage te reach the final year.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2006
You guys are wicked , maybe the guy didn’t use the spell check thingy …, its not fair o the guy needs encouragement and all you people could do is just slain his grammar

@ VOR …you started it and its not fair

@ Thagodfada …… you also need to check your grammar too …remove the stick in your eye before you do follow follow

@desiree ……………LOL

@Julietnice……u also need grammar check
@ reniks ……….please stop discouraging the poor boy I beg

I beg o jare …please just pray and I will pray for you too…, we have all copied in exam hall its just unfortunate you were caught ….but I know that God will intervene in your situation and you will call all the people on this site to celebrate your graduation with you in Jesus name
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Seun(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2006
Hello Emeray,

Sorry about this. E go better.

Seun.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Roscodaddy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2006
Una no let the guy land,final year dey for nusery,primary,secondary,university,so make he talk which of them he dey final year.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Skidoc(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2006
I have to agree with VOR, his oyinbo is killing! (Un)fortunately, wicked wicked Admin purposely left it unedited for the purpose of mockery! grin
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by funloving(m): 1:04am On Apr 04, 2006
Friends,the issue is not the fellow's grammar but the fact that here is a brother in need of encouragement.The last thing he needs now is for his 'friends' to attack his English.That can be reserved for another day.You do not ask a woman who has just lost her husband in a road accident why she allowed the man to travel on that particular day.

@Emery
Sorry for what happend. Some people have advised you to pray for God's help.That is true.Go ahead and do it.
Also,go and plead with your head of school.The heart of men is made of flesh and blood,not steel.

If they refuse to accept you back to school and you really want to study,then I advise you plan to take the next JAMB or whatever and start all over.It may seem hard but your dream must never die as long as you are alive.

Wish you all the best and once more,take heart. It is not the end of the world.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by anon101(f): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2006
@Emeray …….please don’t mind all these mockers ….I will tell you one thing nothing good comes easy …, se what people like this went through ( Obasanjo, Mandela, and many more great men of today) to become a great man is not an easy task you have to go through all sorts of trials and tribulations …though these one that happened was a fault of your own but there can still be amendments………I will encourage you to do your best and make sure you get back into the school even if it means you having to repeat the final year again……even if it means you starting all over again ….i tell you though that every disappointment is a blessing in disguise ….i would like to pray for you…. Guys( IF YOU WISH) join me to say amen

Father in Jesus name I commit our friend here Emeray unto your hands you said it in your word that if we ask we shall receive…you also said it in your word that he who confesseth and forsaketh his sin shall obtain mercy …Father Emeray has sinned and on behalf of the people on nairaland I put him before you because he has come here to confess his sin father I know because he has asked for forgiveness you have forgiven him

Now we want to commit unto your hands the heart of the head of school …if you Lord the maker of the head of school can forgive Emeray then who is the head of school? …Father Lord, you own his heart we say lord now as we pray that you go into his heart and once Emeray explains his situation let him have mercy on him…let him be forgiven just because he has confessed his sin, You also said in the same word that he who confesseth his sin shall obtain mercy , Father have mercy on Emeray on behalf of nairaland members we say lord have mercy…… in Jesus name we pray AMEN
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Blackbuddy: 10:17am On Apr 04, 2006
It's unfortunate what has transpired. Although you shouldn't have engaged in activity that would jeopardize your participation in the examination, I believe there should be a formal opportunity such as a disciplinary hearing or exam malpractice board where you can have a chance to defend yourself and your actions. Has this taken place? Were you suspended or rusticated?
Anyway, take heart and continue to try to seek redress. Life is full of obstacles which we overcome in order to be full of life.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by reniks(f): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2006
@blacknbold i say a BIG AMEN to your prayers o. Ok its true that the problem here is the expulsion not the grammar.But i'll say that as you think of getting back to that school or another,you need to get yourself improved academically.So as you get your grammar and academic skills improved upon,reduce your reliance on your mates in the exam hall and get good grades when you are through.Accept my sympathies ok,don't dwell on your fall,learn from it,get up and keep moving.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Grizzly(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2006
Emeray:

Please i need u courage i am in my final year i was drive out in my school bco i ask my friend a question in d exam hall.
men i pray u are joking when u type like this, sad
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by kajad(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2006
I'll give you courage. . . . Next time don't ask your friend question in the exam hall! Ask him outside ok? Good Luck! also read the book English without tears; it will help you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Skidoc(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2006
Sorry, Emeray what does you did to deserves this kind of drive out from school? I prays you will got a new school. cheesy
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by reniks(f): 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2006
LOL!That was some "couragement"
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Blackbuddy: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2006
He that is down needs fear no fall. A man swallowed his pride and reached out to his fellow men in his moment of darkness, seeking support and encouragement. All we needed to do was lift him up or hold our peace. Who are we to laugh at his language inadequacies? If some of us were privileged by birth or wealth to enjoy the advantage of a good education, some others were not so fortunate. God who allowed Emeray to enter an Institution of Higher Education knew the guy's limitations.
The rest of us should know our personal limitations and respect ourselves. If you have nothing good to offer, offer nothing.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by ono(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2006
Make all of una wey no fit encourage the guy go siddon!!

Emeray, please tell us, which level of education is that? Don't go asking your mates questions in the examination hall next time. It's ok. Just be a good boy and just show your teachers and school authorities that you're really regretting your actions. Hopefully they will call you back to complete your programme in the school.

This topic should go to the education section of the forum. Admin, please note.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by hotangel2(f): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2006
Eya, sorry. This is sad uhn?

Anyways, make good use of your life. There are people who didn't go to school and they are succesful.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by kajad(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2006
hot-angel:

Eya, sorry. This is sad uhn?

Anyways, make good use of your life. There are people who didn't go to school and they are succesful.
Are you suggesting he should forget school. . . be a mechanic ; panel beater ; shoe maker or something
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Thagodfada(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2006
OK i don tire for all this ya-ma ya ma. If na so, Lets all observe one night of prayer for this guy o!

Since everybody is trying to pray for him instead of tell him the truth. Them say everyday for thief, one day for the owner. The owner don catch this guy now. E don dey do am for a long time, since kindergarten

On a serious note, i mean seriously dude, look for another line of work or career that does not involve acada. You would thank me for this later.

So send your thank you note to my email address cool.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by hotangel2(f): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2006
kajad:

Are you suggesting he should forget school. . . be a mechanic ; panel beater ; shoe maker or something

well, no! I meant if his head can't take school (since he obviously had to cheat), he should do something else he's good at. If it's mechanic, well he should open a shop.
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by kajad(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2006
hot-angel:

well, no! I meant if his head can't take school (since he obviously had to cheat), he should do something else he's good at. If it's mechanic, well he should open a shop.
Ok Hot Angel! Now i get you. since he obviously had to cheat perharps he is better at that. Are you suggesting 419 then? undecided My Hand no dey ooo!
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Grizzly(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2006
dont bother ur silly heads. i just employed him and he is doing just great. u know, grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Hotstepper(f): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2006
sorry oooooooo, dat must really hurt, wat skool did dat 2 u?
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by otokx(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2006
before i give you encouragement; i will need some more details
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by Grizzly(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2006
like did he really cheat or what?
Re: I Need Ur Couragement I Was Drive Out 4rm D Skool In My Final Year by omoge(f): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2006
Common now. The grammar wasn't too bad sha, Just add 'en' to the couragement and it's ready to go,
Add 'n' to the drive and it's ready too. The guy might have just left out those simple words out of hurry or typo,
anyway, u can always resit abi? so plan on retaking it next time. Work hard and don't ask your friends question
during exam.
wish ya the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing And Pharmacology Which Is Better To Study / See What A Serving Corps Member Posted On Facebook (photo) / Enugu: See School That Got People Talking. Really Trendy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.