Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

CBN Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CBN Test. (293124 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2014 / CBN Test/interview / How Much Does The CBN Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Test. by kollykolly: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Musam477: @makonko it is not over yet, just continue to pray.
Pray Okay oh. God will definitely answer our prayers. It is always good to be prayerful.....
Re: CBN Test. by kulichana: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mehn dis offer letter is madt
Re: CBN Test. by Abol4luv: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Congrats to all those who made the list once again. Has offer letter started dropping?
kulichana: Mehn dis offer letter is madt
Re: CBN Test. by bosswayne: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=kulichana]Mehn dis offer letter
Re: CBN Test. by Musam477: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2013
Bosswayne any more medic invites
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Word!
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Why is everyone quiet?
Re: CBN Test. by amiraland: 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2013
Some people from bayelsa had medicals from 18th to 25th of september, d same people took their final medicals on the 28th at cbn clinic in enugu. A lot of these guys are not on this forum
Re: CBN Test. by emirald87(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Massive Entry Level and Experienced Job Recruitment at the National Youth Service Corps - Nationwide | Hot Nigerian Jobs

http://www./hotjobs/21865/5/2?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hotnaijajobs+%28Hot+Nigerian+Jobs%29
Re: CBN Test. by kollykolly: 2:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
amiraland: Some people from bayelsa had medicals from 18th to 25th of september, d same people took their final medicals on the 28th at cbn clinic in enugu. A lot of these guys are not on this forum
Do u mean 18-25 October or Sept?
Re: CBN Test. by kollykolly: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
makonko: Why is everyone quiet?
it is not even quite now. In about two weeks time, I think it must have been history except for future recruitment by CBN after those that did their medicals had their letters of appointment. Peace!!!
Re: CBN Test. by amiraland: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2013
Yes sorry about that it was done in october. I have really benefited a lot from this thread so I just decided to contribute. The truth is that you don't need to have connections to work in cbn. Although those highly connected still get the jobs easily unlike some of us that wrote the test in august 2012 had our interview in march 2013 and recently went for medicals. The truth is that before now once u get to the interview stage u have almost 90 percent chance of securing the job. But it wasn't so in this case we were four in my group at the interview by Gods grace I was d only one that made it to medicals. Life has thought me that with God all things are possible.
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
Congrats Amira
Re: CBN Test. by lamrat123(m): 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
@amira,ure rght cos i shre dsame opinion wit u.thuh,dre may b man knw man bt i equaly got 2d medic stage wiout knwin anybdy.ALHAMDULILLAH

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Dankande(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
the CBN recruitment is fair because people like me made it up to this medical stage without knowing or using any insider or external agent. And i believe the other two guys from my interview group that also made it to this stage have no any external influence. Myself together with them did our medicals in kano from the 17th to the 25th of october. Guys i can bet you that i know many guys that made it that far with out using any influence. So let us give kudos to the CBN recruitment group. I guess many of us knows what happen during the Recent concluded NNPC recruitment.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Estorico: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
Congratulations to those that made it! Indeed many are called few are chosen. Please when is their recruitment exercise going to take place? Cause I haven't seen any one yet since the beginning of this year.
Re: CBN Test. by Kayhell(m): 1:20am On Nov 06, 2013
Does this mean that we that did our interview in september won't be considered for employment now?
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kayhell: Does this mean that we that did our interview in september won't be considered for employment now?

Yes
Re: CBN Test. by Dankande(m): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
those dat did their test in september may be considered too. But just be still hopeful bc as it is no body can ensure about what will happen next. So keep your ears open to see what will unfold.
Re: CBN Test. by Dankande(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
sorry i was refering to those that did interview in september.
Re: CBN Test. by Musam477: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Offer letter started droping

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by Martha500: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Those that did their interview sometime in May this year, have any one been contacted for medicals?
Re: CBN Test. by Dankande(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
i have gotten my CBN appointment letter today at 6:35pm. It was sent through my mail box. I thank Allah almighty that has made it possible. There will be a two week induction course in lagos starting from 17th of this month.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by naanamee: 3:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Dankande: i have gotten my CBN appointment letter today at 6:35pm. It was sent through my mail box. I thank Allah almighty that has made it possible. There will be a two week induction course in lagos starting from 17th of this month.

Congrats and wish you Allah's khair in ur career with CBN, Amin.

1 Like

Re: CBN Test. by authenticblack: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Are the Offer letters coming in batches?,what about those that did the medicals and have not gotten their offer letter. CBN is so complicated.
Please someone should trow light into this
Re: CBN Test. by amiraland: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
I really don't have any contact in cbn so won't b able to say for sure if oda letters are coming all I know is that some of d guys we did medicals with got their letter yesterday though I noticed that majority of them had no prior working experience. Most of us that had over 4 yrs experience in financial institutitions haven't gotten our offer. So I guess CBN are on top of their game. Be that as it may there should b no cause for alarm. If God says ull get the job ul definately get it . Its not a do or die affair. Abeg let me go back to my debiting and credting before I mistakenly credit a wrong account. Happy weekend guys and. Keep trusting the king of kings.

5 Likes

Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nice one Amira
Re: CBN Test. by makonko(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2013
@amiraland, how far?
Re: CBN Test. by authenticblack: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2013
amiraland: I really don't have any contact in cbn so won't b able to say for sure if oda letters are coming all I know is that some of d guys we did medicals with got their letter yesterday though I noticed that majority of them had no prior working experience. Most of us that had over 4 yrs experience in financial institutitions haven't gotten our offer. So I guess CBN are on top of their game. Be that as it may there should b no cause for alarm. If God says ull get the job ul definately get it . Its not a do or die affair. Abeg let me go back to my debiting and credting before I mistakenly credit a wrong account. Happy weekend guys and. Keep trusting the king of kings.

Thanks a lot for the info, I spoke with a guy too that came for the Medicals and he said same things. All the best
Re: CBN Test. by amiraland: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
@oga makonko, I dey, as I said earlier don't have any one in CBN don't want to feed u with assumptions especially on a public forum like this but I can feed u with events as they occur. How's ure weekend going.
Re: CBN Test. by Dankande(m): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
@naanamee thanks for your prayer. I,m also wishing u all the best.
Re: CBN Test. by yayoxus: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Well, its crystally clear that nobody in the house can claim knowledge of the happenings in cbn as evidenced by unfolding of events. I rely on the ever-living and self-sustainer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (80) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! / Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.