Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? (10763 Views)

5 Things You Should Never Do With Your Ex After Calling It Quits / Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? / A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 1:40am On Jun 15, 2012
^Two goats is bout N75K

Brazillian hair is N120K

Duh do the math angry angry
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by ijebabe: 1:45am On Jun 15, 2012
^^ Not about the money, gerrit smiley
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 1:48am On Jun 15, 2012
^OK its about the GOATS

Now i get it undecided
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by ijebabe: 1:59am On Jun 15, 2012
I knew you would cheesy
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Mynd44: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk:

Look bad at times oh!
'Cus the way and manner you left a broken heart might just almost cause a girl to go to any extent to revenge.
And trust me, you never can tell the length at which these ladies could go.
I am careful before I jump into a relationship so if a girl is crazy enough to make me break up with her, I ain't looking back
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by owanku: 2:37am On Jun 15, 2012
Nope
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by cfours: 3:26am On Jun 15, 2012
so is this the "how many girls have you 'used and dump' thread"?
this is the reason why women should close their legs before marriage. The devil comes to steal, cheat and deceive. open your eyes well well.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by coolzeal(m): 4:15am On Jun 15, 2012
Honestly i have regretted that too, tho mine is a different story between; She was very good, smiles a lot, loved me and all that but i just don't have feelings for her, so i called it off and later felt like lone man in the Grand Canyon undecided undecided Guess you might not know how important someone is to you until you lost that person.. She hates me now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Yinkagbo(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2012
coolzeal: Honestly i have regretted that too, tho mine is a different story between; She was very good, smiles a lot, loved me and all that but i just don't have feelings for her, so i called it off and later felt like lone man in the Grand Canyon undecided undecided Guess you might not know how important someone is to you until you lost that person.. She hates me now lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

eyah,pele
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Yinkagbo(m): 4:40am On Jun 15, 2012
I hate seeing or making someone cry.......the first day i met her she was crying,i cleaned and dried the tears in her eyes.....she fall in love to me,i tot i love her too,but i took lust as love......though she cares for me cook,wash,feed me thru out our serving year.....we passed out yesterday....as wi departed,i felt guity yesterday......cos i nw she will never see me again......
But life goes on....
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 15, 2012
Yes.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk: HEART BREAK : Have You Ever Felt Guilty After Calling It Off?

Ever since my ex girlfriend who was in her very early 20s and quite naïve tried committing suicide on two occasions because I called off the relationship I swore never to call it quit with any girl again in my entire life till I will die.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean I will stick my head in the relationship and die in frustration. I just never use those words "let's call this relationship quit" or "I think I don't feel like I am meant for you". Words like that have long erased from my lips.

I will rather withdraw into my shell for as long as I can, and then my partner does the calling off.

Before entering any relationship I always emphasize on COMMUNICATION on whatever circumstance no matter how trivial it might even sound, I want my partner to always voice out so we can both know where we are heading.

Gentlemen and Ladies have you ever call off a relationship even though you know it was the best thing for you but you were made to feel guilty about it?

Mature Contributions ONLY!!!
Please use the "BACK" button to return to the previous page if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

Thank you in advance.
I was in same shoes some few months back, I called it off, seems someone was not too happy & I began to receive various calls from her mum & various family members, even though she was not suicidal but her withdrawal symptoms she exhibited did not go down well with her immediate family... I heard already resolve to move on with my life, she called and called, sent unlimited text for months, but I no gree shake body... As the dat goes I was like am I not taking this too far, even feeling guilty & putting myself in her position, but I believe and still believe some gals don't just deserve a 2nd chance
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by NEROSKY(m): 5:54am On Jun 15, 2012
couldn't Even remember when last i had a relationship wink
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Carmall(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2012
Could remember how bad i felt when i told a girl i cant ve a relationship wif her when she asked me of one...despite hw caring she was...still feeling guilty.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Laitesmart(m): 7:19am On Jun 15, 2012
Fell in love with a lady unknowingly a year older than me.
After a year or two, i decided to call it quits with her. She doesn't knw she is even older than me!
Yet she has being showing that she is the only responsible fish in my ladies river.
What do u think of that?
Is there any such thing as age barrier in a relationship?
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Mynd44: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2012
Age does not matter dude
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by sylve11: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2012
Felt really disappointed after calling it off but happy at last. I realised i was dealing with the devil when she calls and insults me at will,(may be over a tiny misunderstanding) even sometimes insults my friends and family members, then later come to apologise. I have been telling her that things like this don't last forever; that somedays i will find my way, but she never understood my language. Well i called it off and she attempted suicide twice according to her friends and family members. Now, is that my fault? My finest days is yet unknown, so why dwell with such a rude demon? Better to be single than marry and live miserably all the rest of ur life. Am happy now, am happy. sad grin cool
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by sylve11: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Age does not matter dude

what about my case? cool
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2012
190: ex's are meant to be found in the gutter

Thats where they belong!

Its a fact that most ex's in our past today were picked from the gutter
maybe except a few of them

so why worry if calling it quits wit them

U just helping yourself outta their miserable lives anyway

That was harsh. If by quitting, you hurt her so badly, it doesnt matter to you? You must be one heartless human sad sad angry

NEROSKY: couldn't Even remember when last i had a relationship wink

Same here, relationships sucks big time, dont have the luxury to answer to anyone. grin grin grin wink
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 2nex(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2012
when i told her early ds yr she didnt gt herslf 4 days..so i ad 2cal her bak cos i felt guilty unable to fish out wat she did wrng..apart from dat i was afraid of her injurin herslf..she cals evryday..am d busy type am an undrgrad 4yrs oldr while shes jst 19..d prob is shes a muslim whil am a xtian..she truly loves me..love her 2 bt cant mary her..ending rltnshp shld be done maturdly...yes it wil b painfl bt wen d time coms we path our ways..its a gradual proces
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Mynd44: 7:37am On Jun 15, 2012
sylve11:

what about my case? cool
What case?
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by crackhouse(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2012

Thats where they belong!

i believe u are sb's ex too. So u should be typing from the gutter.

1 Like

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by sylve11: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
What case?

tehehe! grin cool

that case. cool
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 7:53am On Jun 15, 2012
Floxyluv:

That was harsh. If by quitting, you hurt her so badly, it doesnt matter to you? You must be one heartless human sad sad angry

Yes he is.
Heard he sold his heart to the Devil for a bowl of ukobi and chilled bottle of small stout.

He has no heart again.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2012
Laitesmart: Fell in love with a lady unknowingly a year older than me.
After a year or two, i decided to call it quits with her. She doesn't knw she is even older than me!
Yet she has being showing that she is the only responsible fish in my ladies river.
What do u think of that?
Is there any such thing as age barrier in a relationship?

I feel sorry for the lady. She doesnt know she is older and you knew this all along. Played the game with her for two years and called it a quit.

Clap for your self. undecided undecided

Just like she said, she might be the only responsible fish in your river. Your lost!

OP, Before we call it a quit, we must have drifted apart(Knowing well that is gonna happen), so never felt guilt by both parties.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by kristofa09(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2012
Gues we end relatnshps 4 gd n solid reasons..bt toxic relatnshps nid b set aside..hw do we do ths?i recorn we've bin comunicatin tru d rltnshp,so tht shld cme in handy.sit ur partner down,break d sad news to him or ha.bt dnt 4get to outline 2 hm or ha d reasons 4 d break.kip a straight face n b consistent truout.getin al emotnal abt it could b temptin atimes,making u wana reconsida..wel afta tht gradualy drift away.its beta u dnt cal.stop seeing ha.jst try 2 avoid ha.but do al these with sense and cmplete tactics.
And for d record,kindly dnt break anybodis heart.its nt a gd tin.especialy when tht person lovs u so much.i tel u,u kil somtin inside tht pson.

1 Like

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by otodeluxe(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2012
Dude trust me there are times you really need to quit if you think that the relationship is not working out. υ̲̣̥ just tell her υ̲̣̥ wanna quit in a polite manner. Okay. υ̲̣̥ can't keep on leaving in shitness just because you don't want her to commit suicide. After all ur not the only girl in the world and am not the only guy. If we weren't meant for each other I will just put it straight to υ̲̣̥, sometimes d truth sucks but υ̲̣̥ gotta deal wif it.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 15, 2012
Never felt how it felt to dump a babe, after have don it to over hundred gurls within my short life, until one did it to me July Last year. Then i felt how mean it was to do it to gurls..

What i do now is that i warn any babe dat wanna get herself laid, dat i ain't ready to date her.... Am single now and i still enjoy the fun in a relationship.. Cuz av gatz gud female friends.. grin
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Bluvs2rock(f): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2012

Thats where they belong!

Ex-s don't belong in d gutter. Dt d square peg didn't fit in d round hole doesn't mean d hole wsn't well dug or d peg wsn't well cut. They just were nt compatible. Learn 2 treat ur ex wit respect. Dt he/she is history 2 u doesn't mean dt he/she isn't sm1 else's future.

1 Like

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk:

Yes he is.
Heard he sold his heart to the Devil for a bowl of ukobi and chilled bottle of small stout.

He has no heart again.

I think that explains alot. angry
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2012
Bluvs2rock: Ex-s don't belong in d gutter. Dt d square peg didn't fit in d round hole doesn't mean d hole wsn't well dug or d peg wsn't well cut. They just were nt compatible. Learn 2 treat ur ex wit respect. Dt he/she is history 2 u doesn't mean dt he/she isn't sm1 else's future.

rubbish undecided undecided
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Osaos(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2012
Dyt: Can't find d back botton
grin
Dyt: Can't find d back botton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A Virgin Again. / 8 Things Guys Secretly Love But Won’t Tell You. / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.