Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,351,776 members, 5,215,369 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2019 at 01:05 PM

Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? (10143 Views) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk:

Yes he is.
Heard he sold his heart to the Devil for a bowl of ukobi and chilled bottle of small stout.

He has no heart again.

buffalo angry angry
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Chinasaukah: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2012
Guilty! Yeah i did on 2occasions bt am glad h did cos i ve d best man as husband nw.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by thepo(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2012
I did two years ago and didn't find it funny tho, but I just had to move on for many reasons esp her unforgiving nature.I miss her sha o
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by honeric01(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2012
Floxyluv:

That was harsh. If by quitting, you hurt her so badly, it doesnt matter to you? You must be one heartless human sad sad angry

Same here, relationships sucks big time, dont have the luxury to answer to anyone. grin grin grin wink

How then do you know if 190 is or was heartless when you also don't have the luxury to answer to anyone ms independent?
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2012
Ever Felt Guilty After Ending A [b]Bad [/b]Relationship? Nope grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2012
honeric01:

How then do you know if 190 is or was heartless when you also don't have the luxury to answer to anyone ms independent?

ask me cool
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by SirJonse(m): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2012
I have neva had to tell a gal its ova until one very worwor otepu hang for my neck from my year 1 till I graduate. D gud tin was dat aside using her yansh as back up plan,her money and other bonuses also helped a lot. D 2nd one was my ex dat caught me combing her best friend, my people as I sharp guy I arrange all and i still proudly own shares in d yansh of all my babes till date. cool cool wink
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by obi123: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk: HEART BREAK : Have You Ever Felt Guilty After Calling It Off?

Ever since my ex girlfriend who was in her very early 20s and quite naïve tried committing suicide on two occasions because I called off the relationship I swore never to call it quit with any girl again in my entire life till I will die.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean I will stick my head in the relationship and die in frustration. I just never use those words "let's call this relationship quit" or "I think I don't feel like I am meant for you". Words like that have long erased from my lips.

I will rather withdraw into my shell for as long as I can, and then my partner does the calling off.

Before entering any relationship I always emphasize on COMMUNICATION on whatever circumstance no matter how trivial it might even sound, I want my partner to always voice out so we can both know where we are heading.

Gentlemen and Ladies have you ever call off a relationship even though you know it was the best thing for you but you were made to feel guilty about it?

Mature Contributions ONLY!!!
Please use the "BACK" button to return to the previous page if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

Thank you in advance.

well i just called a relatively new relationship off, because i knew in my mind that i would never grow to love him and that we were really significantly different and i didn't feel the need to drag it out for longer,unconsciously i started to withdraw but not hoping that he would call it off , i knew i would be the one to do that because for some reason he was willing to just continue with the relationship with the way it was , i wasn't.
He noticed that i wasn't my usual self and asked , anyway that conversation didn't go too well,suffice to say it was a shout fest, i told him you know what, we are not bringing out the best in each other and i think we should call it off.
i feel guilty for calling it off though , I've asked myself why as i have no regrets .
i guess its normal to feel that way , time is a healer i always say
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2012
190:

buffalo angry angry

Easy now.
Shebi na hear I say I hear. It was an open secret. Even City People carried it.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2012
Sir Jonse: I have neva had to tell a gal its ova until one very worwor otepu hang for my neck from my year 1 till I graduate. D gud tin was dat aside using her yansh as back up plan,her money and other bonuses also helped a lot. D 2nd one was my ex dat caught me combing her best friend, my people as I sharp guy I arrange all and i still proudly own shares in d yansh of all my babes till date. cool cool wink

Come again.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2012
shocked angry angry
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by andyanders: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2012
I have been in that position before cos a lady I was dating had a body odor and this a lady that everybody appreciates of a mixed race of which the mother is Nigeria but the father an American.

I couldn't stand the kind of odor that emanates from her pu-----sy no matter the kind of deodorant I fix on the A/C in the room.I couldn't tell any of my friends what I was passing through but I quietly quit the relationship. I loved the girl but was not bold to have told her and I regretted this later because I suffered the pain of the odor while the relationship lasted. We were too young 20/18 yrs then.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2012
andyanders: I have been in that position before cos a lady I was dating had a body odor and this a lady that everybody appreciates of a mixed race of which the mother is Nigeria but the father an American.

I couldn't stand the kind of odor that emanates from her pu-----sy no matter the kind of deodorant I fix on the A/C in the room.I couldn't tell any of my friends what I was passing through but I quietly quit the relationship. I loved the girl but was not bold to have told her and I regretted this later because I suffered the pain of the odor while the relationship lasted. We were too young 20/18 yrs then.

Inshort na smelling Punny make you quit.
Omo, na real different strokes for different folks.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by chumafresh(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2012
Y shld i..Nxt topic pls
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by tellwisdom: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk: HEART BREAK : Have You Ever Felt Guilty After Calling It Off?

Ever since my ex girlfriend who was in her very early 20s and quite naïve tried committing suicide on two occasions because I called off the relationship I swore never to call it quit with any girl again in my entire life till I will die.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean I will stick my head in the relationship and die in frustration. I just never use those words "let's call this relationship quit" or "I think I don't feel like I am meant for you". Words like that have long erased from my lips.

I will rather withdraw into my shell for as long as I can, and then my partner does the calling off.

Before entering any relationship I always emphasize on COMMUNICATION on whatever circumstance no matter how trivial it might even sound, I want my partner to always voice out so we can both know where we are heading.

Gentlemen and Ladies have you ever call off a relationship even though you know it was the best thing for you but you were made to feel guilty about it?

Please use the "BACK" button to return to the previous page if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.

Thank you in advance.

[img]http:///gallery/d/82732-2/Pooping_shower.gif?[/img]
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2012
tellwisdom:

[img]http:///gallery/d/82732-2/Pooping_shower.gif?[/img]

.....and here strolls in the RE*TARD!!!
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk:

Inshort na smelling Punny make you quit.
Omo, na real different strokes for different folks.

grin grin
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by tellwisdom: 10:02am On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk:

.....and here strolls in the RE*TARD!!!

[img]http:///gallery/d/81857-2/Umbrella_dinosaur.gif?[/img]

Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Dondav(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2012
NOPE
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by andyanders: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2012
@acidtalk

For real my brother after that experience, when I see some pretty ladies walking, I start to wonder what they got under their undies. I have sensitive sense organ and cant stand any form of odor. If I walk into any ladies apartment and passive any form of odor, I don't proceed with that relationship. Try to meet ladies early morning before any form of make up, then you can assess her beauty and cleanness. When you meet a lady before her birth assess her properly. There are clean ladies that no matter the time you walk into them or their apartment you feel good but get that done by bombing into them unannounced.
Ladies na wa for them.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 190: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2012
^very terrible set of people lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2012
acidtalk:

Thank you in advance.

noted, i'm using d exit button instead
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by mystikal(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2012
Yes We have and?
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by automantle: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2012
i called off my relationship. It took only 18 hrs to realise that i will regret it afterwards, as we speak am in enugu on her blossom cos i stay in lagos. U dont knw wht u have till u loss it. You might be lucky, but most time u are on the lossing end.
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by TheMatrix3: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2012
Yinkagbo: I hate seeing or making someone cry.......the first day i met her she was crying,i cleaned and dried the tears in her eyes.....she fall in love to me,i tot i love her too,but i took lust as love......though she cares for me cook,wash,feed me thru out our serving year.....we passed out yesterday....as wi departed,i felt guity yesterday......cos i nw she will never see me again......
But life goes on....

Bad guy wink Its called the silent traetment. sometimes I wonder which is worse: to tell her 'ITS OVER' point blank or to shun all communication till she gets the message? or worse still "its not about you, its me, just gimme time to sort myself out" (while you are busy tidying some oda loose ends grin grin ) I feel guilty sha but I guess its always for "her" own good wink
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by SexyOnyii(f): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2012
andyanders: I have been in that position before cos a lady I was dating had a body odor and this a lady that everybody appreciates of a mixed race of which the mother is Nigeria but the father an American.

LMAO...
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Orikinla(m): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2012
[size=28pt]Why should I feel guilty when its always good riddance to bad rubbish?[/size]

Ending a bad relationship is good for your health.
A relief to end your grief.

But one case, I even reported to the police to stop her from harassing me. But she still came back.
A younger female friend had to report an obsessed ex-boyfriend to the local police, because he has refused to let go.
[size=28pt]Na wetin now?
LOVE NO BE BY FORCE![/size]

One is always relieved when you dump a heavy burden from your life. grin
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by SexyOnyii(f): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2012
tellwisdom:

[img]http:///gallery/d/81857-2/Umbrella_dinosaur.gif?[/img]

LMAO...guy u don kolo finish
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by ceejay80s(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2012
@topic question: YES!!!
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by 30secs(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2012
sylve11: Felt really disappointed after calling it off but happy at last. I realised i was dealing with the devil when she calls and insults me at will,(may be over a tiny misunderstanding) even sometimes insults my friends and family members, then later come to apologise. I have been telling her that things like this don't last forever; that somedays i will find my way, but she never understood my language. Well i called it off and she attempted suicide twice according to her friends and family members. Now, is that my fault? My finest days is yet unknown, so why dwell with such a rude demon? Better to be single than marry and live miserably all the rest of ur life. Am happy now, am happy. sad grin cool
mehn, same thing happnd to me, she insults ma fam, my friends and everytin I luv nd hold dear... Now she dey beg! For wht na?!
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
honeric01:

I dont keep relationships any more, hence i dont break hearts and no one will break mine, it doesnt make me heartless, it makes me indepedent and conscience free, cos i make my intentions known to any interested person, either direct or indirectly. Being single is kul grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? by acidtalk: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2012
Floxyluv:

I dont keep relationships any more, hence i dont break hearts and no one will break mine, it doesnt make me heartless, it makes me indepedent and conscience free, cos i make my intentions known to any interested person, either direct or indirectly. Being single is kul grin grin grin grin grin

Hope you will still find it cool 10years from now and not act like that 34years old woman who felt "used and dumped" and thereby chased her boyfriend with knife to the police station?

Just know what you are doing now. Not coming to tell us in a few years time that na your papa neighbor friend's sister pikin dey do you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Do With Your Ex After Calling It Quits / Is She Indirectly Calling It Quit? / A Gal Trying To Hold A Man's Johnson Calling It A Joke.

Mr Nairaland - Final Elimination Round / What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos) / 15 Hot Lesbian/bi Hollywood Celebs(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.