Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Info About Uk Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info About Uk Visa (1037 Views)

Latest Question About Uk Passport / Quick Question About Uk Visa Appeal / Questions About Uk Visa Application And Shady Relatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info About Uk Visa by foryou(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2007
Hello Friends, i need a solid info about how my brother Can obtain a UK student Visa without any delay can some one help me?
Re: Info About Uk Visa by bowa(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2007
hi,very wise of u.well,all u need to get is the requirements of a student visa.u must have gotten an unconditional admission from the school.the bank statement of the sponsor has to be huge,ur present certificate and a proof u'll be able to accomodate urself in uk.atimes they need an evidence that an applicant is related to the sponsor and wat will be the benefits of the sponsor if he or she spend so much on the applicant.i believe if u have all these,u stand a better chance,just make sure u package urself very well.wish you the best of luck,and if u need any further assistance,do not hesitate to reach me on 07030138190, u can aswell visit my blog www.askbowa..com
Re: Info About Uk Visa by foryou(m): 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2007
the bank statement of the sponsor has to be huge@ Like how much ? please let me know thanks the info .
Re: Info About Uk Visa by bowa(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2007
just to proof to them that ur sponsor is capable.but has to be realistic
Re: Info About Uk Visa by foryou(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2007
But How much of Money?
Re: Info About Uk Visa by Dantecmu(m): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2007
@poster
Na wa 4 u o see the kind question wey u dey ask, But we have issues like this already handled on this forum now ok take your mouse come down then click on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30156.0.html. And there aint a fixed price for an application but just make sure u do defend whatever finances you are giving.

All Da best.
Re: Info About Uk Visa by foryou(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2007
No body fit answer my question na wa, i ask for the particular amount ,one need to have in the account as-in to be enough to confuse the embassy as the owner of the account
Re: Info About Uk Visa by zigbo(f): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2007
guy go to the website, wat do u need people to tell u for?. . . jst search uk visa on google or watever u wll def get a link to the requirements straight from the horses mouth.

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Education System ! / Someone Please Help Me / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.