Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! (1873 Views)

Seun, Maclatunji And Mukina: Kindly Explain What Is Settled On ISLAM Thread / Maclatunji: Why The Ashura Thread Disappeared? / Petition Against Maclatunji-maclatunji Report Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by logicboy: 1:38am On Jun 15, 2012
Maclatunji aka the MAC-daddy, the MACnificent, the MACnanimous, the BIG MAC,

As you can tell from your nicknames, I feel that you're a powerful person. Yes, you have power as a moderator but you are quite strict and heavy-handed when using this power. I dont really care if you're strict as long as you allow me to debunk Islamic threads. Yes, I would be the first to admit that sometimes, I go over the line. However, I have three issues that I feel you have to address.

1) Banning; Why the hell did you ban me without notification? Yes, cleary, I must have done something wrong but isnt it common sense to tell me why I was banned so that I do not repeat whatever offense that I committed? Honestly, I might or might not be innocent but seriously, why did you not give the reason or notify me why I was banned?

2) Shia Muslims; I have no idea what the difference between Shia or Sunni or Wahabi muslims is. However, do you not feel that you're a bit too strict in the sense that LagosShia and another Shia muslim are not happy with you? I dont know what caused this problem with you and those two but did you really have to ban LagosShia? It came as a surprise because LagosShia is one of my main opponents on this section and he defends islam a lot. Maybe you can also explain what happened.

3) Do you mind if I call you "the Big MAC"? I think the name suits your authoritarian personality. Not to be confused with the non-halal burger served at the infidel capitalist restaurant called McDonalds
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by maclatunji: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
I really don't like nicknames but what can I do if you call me names as long as they are not offensive?

As for your ban, not giving a reason was an error. I am sorry about that.

On LagosShia, the issue has been addressed on the thread created by Zhul-Fiqar. I will add though that I do not enjoy banning people. If people do not use uncivil language or insults there will be fewer bans.

1 Like

Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by logicboy: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2012
maclatunji: I really don't like nicknames but what can I do if you call me names as long as they are not offensive?

As for your ban, not giving a reason was an error. I am sorry about that.

On LagosShia, the issue has been addressed on the thread created by Zhul-Fiqar. I will add though that I do not enjoy banning people. If people do not use uncivil language or insults there will be fewer bans.

Agreed.

But I still need to know why you banned me. So at least, I can avoid doing something like that again.
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by maclatunji: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2012
^Honestly, I cannot remember exactly but I believe you insulted Muslims/Islam. If you have contrary opinions, state them if you like but no insults!
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by logicboy: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
maclatunji: ^Honestly, I cannot remember exactly but I believe you insulted Muslims/Islam. If you have contrary opinions, state them if you like but no insults!

Not good enough.
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by maclatunji: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2012
^Pele
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by LagosShia: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2012
@Maclatunji,

first i want to thank Almighty Allah for giving me the honor and undeserved privilege to be a servant of His to propagate Islam and support the path of the Ahlul-Bayt (a).

i want to let you know that i am very proud of the light that Allah (swt) has shown me through being a Shia even if you detest it so much and it pains you.i am very happy for not being in error or misguidance while disguising myself under the banner of Islam as you do.Alhamdulillah for His blessings.

i have come to learn and study alot about Shia Islam and in comparison to what i used to be before (Sunni).Alhamdulillah for that transformation which you lack and the seal in your heart obstruct you from seeking knowledge or from knowledge entering it.

i have learnt that the swords and cruelty of the Sunni caliphs over the centuries did not succeed in silencing the religion of Muhammad (s) and the Ahlul-Bayt (a).the Shia Muslims have indeed suffered alot from their "fellow Muslim brothers" more than we have suffered from unbelievers.Persecution is worse than killing says Allah (swt) in the Holy Quran.but our own "brothers" ignore that so far as they persecute others.even when Yazid posing himself as "successor of Muhammad" denied (see below) the revelations,and showed his arabian jahiliyyah barbarity in Karbala against the grandson of Prophet Muhammad (sa),the blood of justice and truth of Imam Hussain (as) triumphed.the victory of the mustadafoon (oppressed) is a promise of Allah (swt).it is the oppressed that shall inherit the earth!!!

"Hashimite played with the throne, but no revelation was revealed, nor was there a true message!!!"-Yazid (la)
( Note : Prophet Muhammad s.a. is from the Hashmite clan Yazid l.a. is blackmailing)

Sunni references:
- History of al-Tabari, Arabic, 13, p2174;adhkirat al-Khawas, Sibt Ibn al-Jawzi al-Hanafi, p261

so be rest assured that i have forgiven you.being under the influence of wahhabism is a very small and insignificant oppression compared to what Shia Muslims have come through in history since day one after the death of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s).the oppression the Ahlul-Bayt (as) went through is so great that no matter how much we suffer,it is nothing.even sunnism as a whole did not succeed to silence us.the difference is clear on us Shia who follow Islam,the religion of peace and those who follow "Islam",the religion of terror.

the bombs that rain upon Shia Muslims in other parts of the world for holding on to the truth of Muhammad (sa) cannot deter us who leave in relative peace elsewhere or online.the Prophet (s) did say a time would come that those who truly follow Islam would be in a condition like someone holding or carrying burning coal in his hands.we will endure as our predecessor did.as Imam Ali Ibn al-Hussain (as),the fourth Imam,said:"death to us is a tradition,and our honor from Allah is martyrdom".we are honored when you target us fro clinging on to the truth inspite of hardship and difficulties.it is pride!

the bombs,the suicide bombers,the rockets,the sword,the dictators and tyrants cannot and did not deter us.your ban will not deter me.i will continue tirelessly.you will be the one to get tired because you are following batil (falsehood,delusion and lies).i and my brothes will not get tired of truth or preaching it.you will get tired of oppression.the truth has come and falasehood has vanished because falsehood is bound to disappear by its own nature.

i have forgiven you if you wronged me not purposefully and i believe you did wrong me.i hold no grudge and i pray you repent and Allah (swt) guide you to the haq of Muhammad (sa) and Aal Muhammad (sa).

you banned me without notifying or warning me.you were deleting my posts without warning or notice.there was no offense i committed other than exercising free speech and enlightening people on the dangers and menace of wahhabism aka salafism.you banned me for refuting a pro-wahhabi member citing his posts where he called Shia Muslims "mushrik".those members (BetaThing and Vedaxcool) were not banned inspite of their insults,vulgar expressions and lies.i am not here to defend myself.it is by-gone.and just know that your ban will not and cannot stop Shi'ism from being promoted and propgated because that is true Islam of Muhammad (sa) and Aal Muhammad (sa) even if you are too blind to see the truth or you detest it.your lies,mockery,laughter,cries and oppression will be to no avail if you have refused or prevented yourself from seeing the truth of all things.you can isolate or contain yourself away from the truth.but remember:it does exists!!!

Holy Quran 9:32
"They intend to put out the Light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will not allow it except that His Light is perfected even though the disbelievers hate it"

1 Like

Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2012
logicboy:

3) Do you mind if I call you "the Big MAC"? I think the name suits your authoritarian personality. Not to be confused with the non-halal burger served at the infidel capitalist restaurant called McDonalds
grin
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by ghostofsparta(m): 1:29am On Jun 18, 2012
logicboy: Maclatunji aka the MAC-daddy, the MACnificent, the MACnanimous, the BIG MAC,

As you can tell from your nicknames, I feel that you're a powerful person. Yes, you have power as a moderator but you are quite strict and heavy-handed when using this power. I dont really care if you're strict as long as you allow me to debunk Islamic threads. Yes, I would be the first to admit that sometimes, I go over the line. However, I have three issues that I feel you have to address.

1) Banning; Why the hell did you ban me without notification? Yes, cleary, I must have done something wrong but isnt it common sense to tell me why I was banned so that I do not repeat whatever offense that I committed? Honestly, I might or might not be innocent but seriously, why did you not give the reason or notify me why I was banned?

2) Shia Muslims; I have no idea what the difference between Shia or Sunni or Wahabi muslims is. However, do you not feel that you're a bit too strict in the sense that LagosShia and another Shia muslim are not happy with you? I dont know what caused this problem with you and those two but did you really have to ban LagosShia? It came as a surprise because LagosShia is one of my main opponents on this section and he defends islam a lot. Maybe you can also explain what happened.

Logic boy u too much....your composition made me bust into laughter

Mind pointing me to those debates you had with them before getting banned?
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by ghostofsparta(m): 1:30am On Jun 18, 2012
maclatunji: ^Pele

You shouldn't have used the yoruba 'pele' to apologise. You should have put it in arabic.

1 Like

Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by vedaxcool(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2012
aatheist + shia muslim + christians vs Maclatunji , what else is new?
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by logicboy: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2012
vedaxcool: aatheist + shia muslim + christians vs Maclatunji , what else is new?

From where did you get the notion that I'm teaming up with Shia muslims or I am against Maclatunji?

Maclatunji AKA the MAC-daddy is an honest guy but he is just too strict.
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by logicboy: 10:45am On Jun 18, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Logic boy u too much....your composition made me bust into laughter

Mind pointing me to those debates you had with them before getting banned?

https://www.nairaland.com/953936/houris-role-reward#11014416
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by vedaxcool(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2012
^^^

Maybe look back in time you would see where such notion comes from, believe me you are free to team up with pagns if it serves you direct interest, i have no qualms with that! Mac will always triumph above cheap lies by the kafirs, mushireks, munafiqoons, fasiqoons, nasibis, rqafidis etc
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by logicboy: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2012
vedaxcool: ^^^

Maybe look back in time you would see where such notion comes from, believe me you are free to team up with pagns if it serves you direct interest, i have no qualms with that! Mac will always triumph above cheap lies by the kafirs, mushireks, munafiqoons, fasiqoons, nasibis, rqafidis etc

See this slave. Do you see any lies against Maclatunji here? Why are you talking like this?
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by vedaxcool(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^^^

slave of godlessness i don't know whether u use glasses, else i would have suggested you use them or change which ever serves the purpose of enhancing your sight to see the lies against Mac! but if you still don't see them, then it won't be anything new considering your inability to see even basic truths! grin grin grin
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by logicboy: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
vedaxcool: ^^^^

slave of godlessness i don't know whether u use glasses, else i would have suggested you use them or change which ever serves the purpose of enhancing your sight to see the lies against Mac! but if you still don't see them, then it won't be anything new considering your inability to see even basic truths! grin grin grin

Huh? How can someone be a slave to nothing? You on the other hand, are a slave to Allah and Maclatunji. You come here to defend your master when I am not even attacking him.

As a Nigerian, can you tell me how Islam came to Nigeria? Was it not through slavery? Is Nigeria historically a muslim country? How do you feel when fellow muslims sold your brothers as eunuchs? Even pagans didnt do as bad as that

As I have said before, my only problem with Maclatunji is that he is too strict.
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by vedaxcool(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^^^

Evidently this slave of godlessness is looking for who to play with and i'm kinda buzyy, i would prefer you regain the ability to see basic truths rather than slaving here for nothing sake indeeed! grin grin grin grin
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by LagosShia: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Vedaxxxcool, can't you realize that you are indeed the slave to a bloodthirsty God who can't defend himself but needs certain types of human to kill other humans he supposedly created for not acknowledging him.
"“the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice”:
https://www.nairaland.com/651674/easter-gift-christian-god-blood/2

He allows you to stone a woman to death while the forniactor goes scott free seducing other women. You people may stone all the women in the world seen or reported to study with a man side by side.
you are mistaking Islam for the bible:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
28If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and Desecrates her and they are discovered, 29he shall pay the girl’s father fifty shekels of silver.c He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Deuteronomy 22:23-24
"If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife".

Your God Allah allows you to amputate and behead kafirs and unbelievers.....make una go china or Japan if una get craze.

Allah (swt) does not allow us to harm anyone because he refuses to believe as we do.at least that is evident in the Holy Quran.we are only to defend ourselves and fight those who harm and oppress us.

Amputation and killing unbelievers in the bible:
"When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her." -- Deuteronomy 25:11-12

"The LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand. ...
But Adonibezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and his great toes." -- Judges 1:4-6

"And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears. ... Thou shalt even drink it and suck it out, and thou shalt ... pluck off thine own breasts: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD". -- Ezekiel 23:25, 34

"If thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell." -- Matthew 5:29-30
(See also Matthew 18:8-9 and Mark 9:43-47)

Matthew 15:4
"For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death".

the new testament says you must obey the laws and they are not "burdensome" lest a christian say the above verses are from the "old testament"

John 5:3
"This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome",

"Everyone Should Be Stoned In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/817500/everyone-should-stoned-bible
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by maclatunji: 6:06am On Jun 19, 2012
Guys, cool it especially non-Muslims!
Re: Maclatunji Please, Respond To This! by ghostofsparta(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2012
Is that why my post and image was removed up there...na WA o! All these muslims are too quick to vexed.

(1) (Reply)

View Pix Of A Man That Allah Burn With Fire / How Muslims Pray And What They Say / "Islamic" Musicians...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.