Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (34172 Views)

Poll: CONTINUE THE GIST

YES please.: 52% (9 votes)
TRASH it.: 47% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her / Why I'm Sleeping With My Boyfriend's Father ––girl Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
*NB: The names have been changed to give anonymity to the parties involved.

My name is Charles I work with a renown recruitment, training and outsourcing consultancy firm and we handle employee recruitment trainings etc for big shot companies. I have been working with the firm for over 3 years till present. When I got employed and started work, naturally I was new and didn't know every single staff of the firm, I just knew my boss was a female as I've only seen her once because she travelled on a training just after I resumed. To cut long story short, I am the quick fix kinda guy, I blended in well in the office and everyone to a liking for me, I even worked out of my job specifications sometimes, I assit some of my colleagues with issues both at work and emotional. I was a workaholic and everyone loved and respected me for that. My boss. Mrs Terry was not left out. I noticed after a couple of months precisely say 6 months I've been with the firm, every time my desk phone rings it's the overall boss (Mrs Terry) calling me to come over to her office. With time our discussions shifted from business at work as usual to personal gist about myself then about herself, she started giving me a lot of attention, offering to drop me off everyday since we usually take the same route, we started eating together in her office sometimes, well, I be bad sharp guy and I just fell in love with her cos I hadn't have someone care so much about me like that in a long while and I was really happy and into her. I just love my boss straight up. So this fateful day, my desk phone rang and I went upstairs to see her. My boss a divorcee in her late 45s, has 2 children and her husband lives abroad with one of the child, she travels out occasionally to visit her child. Well, myself, tall, dark handsome dude, you'd naturally fall in love when you see me.. Lols. Ɣξαн back to that fateful day, I went upstairs to see my boss that morning looking super smart and cute in a sexy black mini-skirt and a pink top-of-chest revealing silk dress looking very smart and lovely on her. I commented on how beautiful she was and her response to my complement sent my heart racing, my voice was choked and 1 billion thoughts ran through my mind.. I was not surprised though, I was just shock at how blunt she was with......

----To be continued, I want to know if the post intrest you before I give you the full gist of what transpired that day and that has continued until now.. The events and escapades, scene by scene.---- READERS COMMENTS Please and follow @GistCrunch on twitter.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2012
Bro Na Real abi na fiction which one?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by manitobor(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2012
hmmm!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by donbuchi1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2012
My boss a divorcee in her late 45s, has 2 children and her husband lives abroad with one of the child, children

13 Likes

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
Wizee: Bro Na Real abi na fiction which one?

I think it's a real fiction. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2012
Trash
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by DonTonero: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
stil learning how to write a novel wel ur english usage is so bad Mr Dreamer make the ex hubby catch u abi na the pikins
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by IZUKWU(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2012
Can you post the link to the story @ poster

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
DonTonero: stil learning how to write a novel wel ur english usage is so bad Mr Dreamer make the ex hubby catch u abi na the pikins

Before attempting to correct someone else's use of English language, why not start by learning the simple act of using punctuations in a sentence? That won't be a bad idea, or what says you?

10 Likes

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
Learner, no one is interested

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by ITbomb(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
I dunno, I got a 'B' in English, I didn't see any serious flaw in his write-up , I'm an engineer though
@OP, is this going to end up in the Sexuality section.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by pedestal82(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
Folowing
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2012
Well, myself, tall, dark handsome dude, you'd naturally fall in love when you see me.. Lols.

Is that so? Let us be the judge of that. Never seen a "typical" Nigerian men in that description.

So you got fire abi? Or why do you feel the need to tell us that you've been playing man-LovePeddler for your boss? wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by ITbomb(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Is that so? Let us be the judge of that. Never seen a "typical" Nigerian men in that description.

So you got fire abi? Or why do you feel the need to tell us that you've been playing man-LovePeddler for your boss? wink
Is like someone is falling for someone. So bad the Boss is paying higher, and for you, its just ur pussy.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by velo10: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
Story story....
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by cindyrella(f): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2012
**Following**
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Awofilip: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2012
Bros, is this a tru life story?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2012

3 Likes

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2012
undecided *seen this before* Those years dat my sisters tortured me with Nollywood!

So.......NEXT!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by nikkyshyne(f): 11:59pm On Jun 15, 2012
undecided *YAWN*
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Mynd44: 2:40am On Jun 16, 2012
doyindav: undecided *seen this before* Those years dat my sisters tortured me with Nollywood!

So.......NEXT!!!!
Not only you
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by kay9(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
Y'all have succeeded in discouraging the OP from completing this tale that had so much promise of being satisfactorily juicy and raunchy. angry
Mtschewww.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by intelligen(m): 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
Weda u stop or continue...wat difference does it make to me,?how does it affect me?
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by stevo531(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
intelligen: Weda u stop or continue...wat difference does it make to me,?how does it affect me?
Erm... Mr man na U̶̲̥̅̊ dem dey talk to? Dis na public forum jare! Stop being selfish
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
kay9: Y'all have succeeded in discouraging the OP from completing this tale that had so much promise of being satisfactorily juicy and raunchy. angry
Mtschewww.
Thank Goodness the OP stopped. Boring story

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by rockafela(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
UNA NOR DEY SEE D GUY NAME? GISTCRUNCH WAT DO U EXPECT NA GIST HE DE GIVE UNA NOTHIN REAL
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by FORCHO(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
This guy na mugu. U just writing thrash... Nonsense Story.
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by neonis(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]guy u no well u went 2 erotic page and edited it shay shameless HeGoat
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by luckgames(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
gistcrunch: *NB: The names have been changed to give anonymity to the parties involved.

My name is Charles I work with a renown recruitment, training and outsourcing consultancy firm and we handle employee recruitment trainings etc for big shot companies. I have been working with the firm for over 3 years till present. When I got employed and started work, naturally I was new and didn't know every single staff of the firm, I just knew my boss was a female as I've only seen her once because she travelled on a training just after I resumed. To cut long story short, I am the quick fix kinda guy, I blended in well in the office and everyone to a liking for me, I even worked out of my job specifications sometimes, I assit some of my colleagues with issues both at work and emotional. I was a workaholic and everyone loved and respected me for that. My boss. Mrs Terry was not left out. I noticed after a couple of months precisely say 6 months I've been with the firm, every time my desk phone rings it's the overall boss (Mrs Terry) calling me to come over to her office. With time our discussions shifted from business at work as usual to personal gist about myself then about herself, she started giving me a lot of attention, offering to drop me off everyday since we usually take the same route, we started eating together in her office sometimes, well, I be bad sharp guy and I just fell in love with her cos I hadn't have someone care so much about me like that in a long while and I was really happy and into her. I just love my boss straight up. So this fateful day, my desk phone rang and I went upstairs to see her. My boss a divorcee in her late 45s, has 2 children and her husband lives abroad with one of the child, she travels out occasionally to visit her child. Well, myself, tall, dark handsome dude, you'd naturally fall in love when you see me.. Lols. Ɣξαн back to that fateful day, I went upstairs to see my boss that morning looking super smart and cute in a sexy black mini-skirt and a pink top-of-chest revealing silk dress looking very smart and lovely on her. I commented on how beautiful she was and her response to my complement sent my heart racing, my voice was choked and 1 billion thoughts ran through my mind.. I was not surprised though, I was just shock at how blunt she was with......

----To be continued, I want to know if the post intrest you before I give you the full gist of what transpired that day and that has continued until now.. The events and escapades, scene by scene.---- READERS COMMENTS Please and follow @GistCrunch on twitter.

Dumb A?? you are F a married woman
Cut the BS and go to hell B
IF YOU ARE THAT GOOD LOOKING YOU SHOULD HAVE GIRL OF YOUR AGE
Not old soup or Sugar Mommy FOOL

1 Like

Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by olasesi(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
MR OP
........is this MOVIE a season film or a regular soap opera on TV........
.......and plz i seriously need to know the director........
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by austinsmat(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
Floxyluv:

I think it's a real fiction. grin grin grin grin
u are funny i laff out loud in mist of friends
Re: I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office by aadeoye1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
We hear u o. Sha dey do am dey go I'm proud of u omo dada (good son).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FakePregnancy: Guy Makes Lady Purge Almost To Death / Guys: 10 Proven Signs That Your Girlfriend Is Tired Of The Relationship / Please What Can I use to cure the Pimples On My Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.