Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Any One Who Knows How To Clean Video And Make It Neat Irrespective Of The Camera - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Any One Who Knows How To Clean Video And Make It Neat Irrespective Of The Camera (1633 Views)

:::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: / Where Is The Camera? (pic) / Video And VFX Editing (ap & Ae) Whatsapp Group. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Who Knows How To Clean Video And Make It Neat Irrespective Of The Camera by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2012
ANY ONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO CLEAN VIDEO AND MAKE IT NEAT IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CAMERA USE TO SHOOT THE VIDEO
I NEED STEPS OR PLUGINS OR FILTER TO USE TO TREAT MY VIDEO I DONT WANT THE PILMPLE OR BLEMISHES IN THE FACE OF THE ARTIST TO SHOW AND SECONDLY I NEED
POWERFUL CREATIVE PLUGINS AND FILTERS THAT CAN BE USE FOR MUSICAL VIDEO TO LOOK CREATIVE.THANKX
Re: Any One Who Knows How To Clean Video And Make It Neat Irrespective Of The Camera by Obrah1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mybroda i cn make do wit any camera,been a trained cinematographer and i always tel my boys dat it isnt d cam dat matters,but d handler,so mybroda if there is anytin u wnt cal me on 08074749756 or08138140301 so my broda i am at ur service anytime,anywhere.
Re: Any One Who Knows How To Clean Video And Make It Neat Irrespective Of The Camera by bigl: 9:06am On Jul 21, 2012
@Op: there are several plugins to do that clean up for u na. Even on d export page for premiere, u can activate a smoothin filter to do that.
Google Neat Video plugin. It works with after effect though. Besides, ur camera footage must be well shot for dis tins to work properly
Re: Any One Who Knows How To Clean Video And Make It Neat Irrespective Of The Camera by deb(m): 1:43am On Jul 23, 2012
I have done it several times while editing music videos especially and I will do it again and again but I can't just let my trade secret out just like that.

Though the result could differ a little to the other depending on how good or worst the camera setting was at the time of shooting but I always pulled it off. Call me 08129601175 or invite me on BB. My pin: 330AD4D0

(1) (Reply)

NTSC To PAL Video Converter Now Available For Sale. / How To Be Comic Artist,help ME O! / What Computer Software Program Is Used In Creating This. PLEASE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.