Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? (8086 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / First Bank Graduate Trainee 2013! Workforce Invitation For Aptitude Test.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by maasoap(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2012
Because this information is not on their website. They also didn't publish the names of successful candidates in the dailies contrary to their previous announcement. Can somebody here helps. I just saw an invitation for the aptitude test which will come up on Sunday on hotnigeriansjob.com.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by Edokpia: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
Na so we see am ooo.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by ifeci: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2012
It was published on national newspapers, its for real
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by maasoap(m): 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2012
ifeci: It was published on national newspapers, its for real
I travelled to Port Harcourt on Thursday from Osun State, so I wasn't aware of it. Please can you mention the names of dailies that published the shortlisted candidates and which edition/date so that I can check before travelling? I didn't bring what they request for along and I can't get home until Saturday evening. How am I going to make it to Lagos that Saturday?
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by ifeci: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
its on the Guardian Newspaper, Tuesday 12th June, the requirements are 4 recent passports and the original of your certificates along with pencil, eraser and biro. no names were published, its kind of a general invitation for all who applied.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by maasoap(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
ifeci: its on the Guardian Newspaper, Tuesday 12th June, the requirements are 4 recent passports and the original of your certificates along with pencil, eraser and biro. no names were published, its kind of a general invitation for all who applied.
Got it now, thanks.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by parryon(f): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2012
Hi, please when is this test coming up and where is the venue and what time is the test commencing? Please I would really want to know about this. Thanks
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by ifeci: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2012
it depends on your location, its coming up on the 23rd of june(next saturday). if ur in lag then, the venue is at law school, off idowu taylor, v.i
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by danielnwodi(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2012
Thanks for the info. pls what is d interview?
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by ifeci: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2012
no news about the interview yet, should be after the test.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by kevoh(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
Don't waste time, start practicng ahead for your NIMASA upcoming test! Free Verbal,abstract and Numerical aptitude tests are available for downloads here: http://worldofohis..com/2012/06/e-book-downloads.html.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by mrgold2: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2012
Did any1 get acknowledgement after sumitting application? Cos i didn't get any and now i still did not get any form of alert and has any1 confirmed that it was published in the guardian newpaper?
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by Fin9(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
pls, when is date for those in Bayelsa? Pls.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by mystikal(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
They were tests in various areas today. Bayelsa included.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2012
mystikal: They were tests in various areas today. Bayelsa included.
Test for those who applied for NIMASA/NSDP has come and gone last Sunday in Lagos, Bayelsa, Delta and Enugu States including Abuja. The test was simple and I Expect everybody to pass. Then, you have to know somebody.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by ideeyo: 10:30am On Jun 19, 2012
please as d nimasa test come and gone 4real i tot its scheduled for saturday 23rd
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by glowithdan(m): 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
If you applied for a job, then go to any of the centers close to you!!
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by maasoap(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2012
glowithdan: If you applied for a job, then go to any of the centers close to you!!
May be that one is the one that is slated for 23rd June.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
Test for degree holders is coming up on 23rd this saturday they only did for cadets and ratings those of ssce but for degree its this saturday
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by maasoap(m): 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2012
lekibraky: Test for degree holders is coming up on 23rd this saturday they only did for cadets and ratings those of ssce but for degree its this saturday
I wasn't aware of this before, I would have applied.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by Fin9(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
maasoap: I wasn't aware of this before, I would have applied.
You may still gatecrash.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by ashlop(f): 1:06am On Jun 21, 2012
About the NIMASA! It is 4 real, and since on tuesday they have been sending out text mssgs which reads: "You are invited to NIMASA's aptitude test on 23rd June by 8am. Go to a center nearest to you. Visit www.rennerandrenner.org for details".
They have even sent it twice to me one on tuesday and wednsdy (19&20 june'12)
I think dat is one of the requirements for the test itself (my thoughts though, I may be wrong). And its GMAT format. Just thought to share the info.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by solo2859: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Fin9: You may still gatecrash.

I think that will be a waste of time as sms was sent to candidates and a copy of our credentials are already with them. This is the reason why we are coming to the centre with our originals certificates for sight-seeing.

Well....no harm in trying though..
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by maasoap(m): 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
Fin9: You may still gatecrash.
You think you're talking to a barbarian here?
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by sobsidy: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
^^^He's just advising you, its a normal thing people do, don't mistake it for an insult or something...
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by maasoap(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
sobsidy: ^^^He's just advising you, its a normal thing people do, don't mistake it for an insult or something...
You know Nairalanders sometimes but I got it.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by thoneyus(f): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2012
You are invited to NIMASA's aptitude test on 23rd June by 8am. Go to a center nearest to you. Visit www.rennerandrenner.org for details.

Hello,
I got Ʈђi§ text please help out: †ђεre is no information on †ђε website given about †ђε venue of †ђε test and relevant credentials to come along with.
Can anyone help pls?
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by maasoap(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
thoneyus: You are invited to NIMASA's aptitude test on 23rd June by 8am. Go to a center nearest to you. Visit www.rennerandrenner.org for details.

Hello,
I got Ʈђi§ text please help out: †ђεre is no information on †ђε website given about †ђε venue of †ђε test and relevant credentials to come along with.
Can anyone help pls?
Good luck to you all.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by ideeyo: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
i wrote d test today,bt d turnup ws so discouraging.more than 6k pupils@bayelsa centre.nimasa cordinators said that 30k r writing in lagos.eng,gen.paper and maths.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by garbutt: 5:50am On Jun 24, 2012
It was a bad experience @ the Lagos centre as only one set wrote the exam and the organizers and funny old applicants messed the whole thing up. How I wish I did not waste my time and money in attending.
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by rezzy: 6:34am On Jun 24, 2012
Infact yesterday was hell on earth. They nearly pulled my hands out during d rush. Inshort, i regretted going
Re: How Real Is NIMASA Invitation For Aptitude Test? by ayoxyz: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
The NIMASA attitude test was a horror,God, Lagos was the only center for southwest and crowd control was inadequite.The venue was too small for the crowd,would never attend a test organised by rennerandrenner ever again

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Training Camp / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.