Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? (10952 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2012
This is the question i have been asking myself. Pls in ur own opinion who is the best pastor in nigeria?
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2012
Dr.Daniel Kolawole Olukoya- mountain of fire and miracles ministries
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2012
If you say your pastor is the best pastor in Nigeria then tell us why you fink he is the best.
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Image123(m): 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2012
who is the best believer, and who is the sinner of the year?
Yes, pls post all foolish questions on this thread please.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Ptolomeus(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2012
Best in what sense?
That makes more tithing?
He who has the newest car or plane?
He who invents different interpretations on the same Bible passage?
Who has invented the best story about how he was destined to become a pastor?
He who lies more originality?
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Princewell2012(m): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2012
It is dificult for you to know the best pastor, iam sure you are not trying to judge them by their riches , testinonies, or the miracle they perform, God does not consider those things . So it is only God who can answer that question these pastors condradict themselves and misenterprete the bible. They alow women to put on trousers in their churches and their head uncover while siting in the church, knowing fully well that God is against it. And yet somebody is talking about the best pastor,
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
If pastors allow the use of trousers for women, women find their heads, wear long, flowing hair, very short skirts ..
Pastors know that's not of God, they know also that collect tithing is a sin ... but they do.
Use deception, change the word of God, misrepresent the biblical sense for them to benefit, as did the Levites ...
God will be inflexible with them, and unfortunately those who have supported this false church.
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2012
"The best pastor in Nigeria"... Not found in my bible!
Maybe an dumb. Best at what? Soul winning, youth attracting or wisdom of speech?
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by buzugee(m): 2:49am On Jun 19, 2012
pastor tithe and reverend night vigil
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by ijawkid(m): 6:29am On Jun 19, 2012
buzugee: pastor tithe and reverend night vigil

Lmao...

Mayb pastor drive jets
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by buzugee(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2012
ijawkid:

Lmao...

Mayb pastor drive jets
grin
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Doing02: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
He who practice bible college or theology school in order to become a pastor is a thief those people i call them intelligent pastor,intelligent people organiz themself together in orther to make more ,church is the must fastest way to make money in nigeria,organization/intelligent church allow weman to become a pastor,people that god call no planty d no need bible college or thologycl school.
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by TableLeg(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
I guess its any pastor that has managed to successfully fleece the flock and pilfer church funds, and who can in turn show the most private jets, choice properties, amount in different bank accounts all over the world, flashy suits and wristwatches and exotic cars!
undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
The best pastor is o¥€d£po cos he has 4 private jets.he would soon build a church in space to attract more money 4rm alliens.i like him.he is a good MOG ;DThe best pastor is o¥€d£po cos he has 4 private jets.he would soon build a church in space to attract more money 4rm alliens.i like him.he is a good MOG
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
The best pastor is o¥€d£po cos he has 4 private jets.he would soon build a church in space to attract more money 4rm alliens.i like him.he is a good MOG grin
Re: Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
Segeggs: The best pastor is o¥€d£po cos he has 4 private jets.he would soon build a church in space to attract more money 4rm alliens.i like him.he is a good MOG grin

oh yes, I forget him grin

(1) (Reply)

Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu / War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) / Should Christian Couples Confess Adultery To Their Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.