Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Blackberry All-in-1 Guide - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry All-in-1 Guide (997 Views)

Innjoo Flex 2-in-1 Dual OS Tablet Discussion Thread / Glo Launches 3-in-1 Recharge Option / What Would You Do With A 200GB Data Plan In 1 Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry All-in-1 Guide by ponana(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2012
I have being wanting to start this thread for a long time and hopefully it would achieve its aim with the help of you guys. I am sure a lot of you have noticed how you come across new stuffs you can do with your blackberry phone everytime and wonder why on earth RIM never bothered to include all that in their user manual ( for those people that bought new phone ooo, no be all this second-hand London used wey most of us dem buy).
Anyway, the thread is aimed at people dropping their knowledge of various things we can do with a blackberry and other shortcuts that alot of us know nothing about.

To Start with;
Do you know that instead of removing your battery to do hard reset(when your phone hangs or you just subscribed for BIS) you could simply press the ALT key+ DEL Key+ CAP LOCK KEY (the one on the right) to reboot your phone.

Do you know that you can clear the event log of your phone(kinda like clearing the cache) by holding the ALT key and typing LGLG; this way the event log would open and you can go ahead and clear log via the menu. This is suppose to make your phone work faster.

Do you know you can hide pictures on your phone ( For those wey no want make there girlfriend see there other girls picture); All you need do is click on properties in the menu while the picture is active, then scroll down a bit, you would see a hidden checkbox, activate it and you are good to go. To bring the picture back on, while on the media interface, press the menu, and press explore, it would take you to a UI where you can access your device and external memory. Browse to the folder where the picture is saved ( i expect you to know that and the name of the picture) before going into the folder press menu once more and press show hidden, go into the folder and search for the name of the picture. Open the picture when you find it, press menu, then properties, scroll down and uncheck the hidden. You would have your picture back in its original position.

Do you know you can access the the phone code for virtually all countries on your phone? All you need do is press the Call phone,press menu, press smart dialing, then expand the country code column to have access to your phone code list.

Lets get this started people. Moderator let this stick for awhile, i am sure people would come around and share there knowledge on the thread.
Re: Blackberry All-in-1 Guide by tunnex190: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2012
What a good topic! I have been waiting for this long time ago.
Re: Blackberry All-in-1 Guide by ponana(m): 12:04am On Jun 21, 2012
Haba..........una they dissapoint me
Re: Blackberry All-in-1 Guide by ponana(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: Blackberry All-in-1 Guide by Sadusalam: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2012
Yes, helpful.
Re: Blackberry All-in-1 Guide by chrisley024(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2012
Gud. Kip dem cumin!

(1) (Reply)

Firefox Mobile OS Breaks Cover, Coming In 2013 / I Need Help On How To Change My Tecno N3 From 2.3 To 4.0 / Android 4.4 (kitkat) Expected October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.