Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! (8788 Views)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by dipsin999(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
With N200,000 you are in dubai and use the balance to buy goods and ship to Nigeria. You will make your money back.......
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by abieyuwa4great: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
You can buy a toyota hiace 18 sitters bus and run short distance which road is very good, like benin to warri road, benin to asaba or any good road distance and I bet you, yu'll buy more buses within a year.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by samchide(m): 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
The season is of merriment is close by and I have a product(edible ) which is fast selling in the market, so its an opportunity for great people to tap into this abundance of earning. N400,000 (four hundred thousand naira only) if you will invest the Sum of N1.5 million naira. Only.
This is open for just only two partners. Interested for partnership and for more details please call 08033567020 ( UD NDUKWE ) my Location is LAGOS you can also make all posting of our conversation including your number on this timeline for business transparency
God bless
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by wukwa: 12:52am On Dec 04, 2012
Invest in exportation of gemstones, like Topaz wer u make gud profit witout regrets.call 08038255949
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by israel007: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2012
Go sit somewhere and think. I don't think you can get any reasonable advice that would. Suit your purpose here as the first thing is to have passion and that won't just come from seeking and getting opinions from people. You got to have something to develop on aside the cash in the account.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by megabyte90: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
U AV A CAPITAL IN NEED OF A BUSINESS; THERE AR A LOT OF BRILLIANT YOUTH OUT THERE WIT A BRILLIANT BUSINESS IDEAS, BUT WITHOUT A CAPITAL, U CAN JOIN VENTURES, ONE GUD THIN ABT JOINT VENTURES IS U DO NOT HAV TO PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYBODY, EVEN BILLIONAIRS AND MILLONAIRS DO THIS (IN AMERICA) ASKIN ORDINARY PEOPLE TO SHARE THEIR IDEAS, AND WHEN THEY FIND A BRIGHT ONE THEY JOIN VENTURES. IN JV THERE WIL BE LEGAL PROVISIONS 2 PROTECT EVERYONE INVOLVED, D RISK IS DSAME AS DAT OF RUNNIN A BUSINESS IN GENERAL.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by israel007: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
jehovahnoni: Nobody is giving a opinion on oil & gas,shit!..people can't just see.I am planning to start my own oil & gas business and trade with just 20K,talkless of a huge sum of dow like that,now what !.

Send me an email about the business. vellyy2k@yahoo.com
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Factism(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
I wil advice u go into printin press biz. U cn start with a gestena machine.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by BestmanNnamdi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=joerico]Real Estate: that’s the most secure biz for you my friend, you can join a group of 10 to finance the building of a school (Higher Institution) hostel under a BOO arrangement. You will make your investment in two to three years and the good part is that your investment will remain for up to 60yrs continuously appreciating. This is kind of a lifetime biz investment. call me on 08036880850 Email: eric@micromentor-intl.ccan SOMBODY USE 2.5m to open a higher institution?
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by 30card(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
@fitty I have would suggest you establish a bar in an environment where there is a higher institution, it wud suprise u how much students spend on drinks and flexing but tje bar most be to standards.
Or if u have additional cash you can build a hostel in this institution environment as sugested earlier. For example in my school students pay as much as 70k a year . In this no one will be owning you and your returns will continue to flow in year in year out . Think about it .
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by holladele: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
ephilipand: Exportation of charcoal, bitter kola, seasame seeds, pko e.t.c
omobolaji.joel@yahoo.com
Bros how does this work? Pls. Am interested.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by knowledge4(m): 4:56am On Dec 05, 2012
Chicken farming business
Visit www.johnayodele. to assess the idea
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by skyp(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
UncleJJ: Have only seen 3 reasonable bizness here.

I will critisize and comment on what I"d prefrer - if I had such cash for investment.

First rule always protect your capital
Second rule do not invest in anything you dont understand.
Third rule, never frgt the first and second rules.

The kero biz has high profit but what happens in case of fire or legal issues. Cos am very sure that guy may not have the legal authority to run a kero biz . Also what measures will be put in place to ensure that you can pull out ur 2.5m on shrt notice.

So kero"s out.

Next is the imdustry , production of affordable cleaning agents and solvents. Issues, poor electricity, infrastructure, advertising e.t.c.... Too much headache. This business may be difficult to liquidate.

Then finally .. Export _ I prefer this because the market is not controlled by Nigeria"s economies. Prices are globally determined buyers are financially bouyant and there is guarantee of repeat business ... Which is a plus.. Credit facilities will be extended to you from the bank of industry.

Best of all you get paid in dollars, so your profits remain high as long as the dollar remains stable, though you have problems of taxes.which I hate bt I guess thats the price you pay for running a legit business.

Export business also allows you spare time, goods take about two to three months to reach destination.

I am not into the biz, just have high interest in it.

i am also interested in export business but i wouldn`t have time for it. i wish i could find a trusted person to partner with ...
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by megapixels: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Good Afternoon,
You could invest in a movie production.You can make 100% percent returns on your money within a periood of 6 months.Call me on 08088551587 so we can discuss better.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by 4X4: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. reply if your still intetested
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by shildren(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
i am presently an MD/CEO of a newly established ltd company in lagos at the moment, we have some chain of business we are handling. we can work things out and i can assure u, u will never regret it. if you don't mind hook me up or email me on frankforsky2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by shildren(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
my company needs a loan of 2.5m urgently for a new biz. pay back plan within 8 months interest 350k interested person should pls email frankforsky2003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Arthurlee: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mi friend!!!! If u've got a pin add mi up 223ace68. Or call 08063321487 av got sm ideas,I don't wnt to expose online.its legit n clean..lolz
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Tittie16(f): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Make N25, 000 profit when you invest 100, 000 by buying Tablet pc for N20, 000 at wholesale price and sell for N25, 000 at retail price.
This is a business opportunity for people that have money and want to do business. Minimum quantity is five. Once you signup, we will direct all purchase enquiries in your city to you. It is not in our interest to compete with our distributors. Phones, laptops and other electronic products will be added to the inventory soon.
Wholesale - Brand New 7'' inch Android 4.0 3G GSM Sim Card Phone Call Tablet pc Allwinner A13 Dual camera White Black
Operating System: Android 4.0
Function Comb: Web Camera WIFI
Display Resolution: 800x480
Screen Size: 7 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Brand: ALLwinner
Wholesale Price: N20, 000
Minimum: 5 Pieces
Contact No: 014406276
Email: tyad2222@gmail.com
Pickup from our office in Lagos or delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by snowprince(m): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
I would advis you to join Green world Int l,invest your money wela,be wise thives ful house
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Chekitaut: 6:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Invest in Haulage of Cement, granite, Iron rod, building materials you are sure of meaningful income
Get 70% of your investment in 12month.
option 1: Principal+interest every 25days for 12month
Option 2: interest only while your principal work for you.

Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Arthurlee: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hello.am Arthur,add mi 223ace68 or call mi,I wld mku a deal!
Re: I Av 2.5million Naira But I Need To Start A Profitable Buisness. Advise Me Pls! by Arthurlee: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hello.am Arthur,add mi 223ace68 or call mi,I wld mku a deal.dat wld gv u 5% of 1m in 10months,,,call!! 08063321487

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are The Main Offices Of Crownstar/masterchef, Nova And Malex Kitchenwares / Gtbank: The Most Trusted Bank? / The Price Of Ethanol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.