Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

"My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (25045 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mynd_44: Okay go and defend the girl. Next time the guy beats her, get in the mix and play "Voltron defender of the universe"

Well let me use this opportunity to caution some fellows: Voltron ni99as who have watched enough super hero movies and think its their sole duty on earth to protect any chic being whupped. A friend of mine intervened on one of such occasions; the fight got out of hand and the police waded into the matter unfortunately for the poor fool the chic being whupped took sides with her master boyfriend claiming that my friend assaulted her guy 4 no reason. He spent a few days in police custody and got the message. When U see a woman being beat, face ya front, mind ur business. If u gotta interfere, call the po-po (and leave)thats what they're being paid 4.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Hussainah: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
tellwisdom: If he beat you, beat am back na angry angry. Sheby wat a man can do, a woman can do also undecided undecided
hahahahaha
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by SBabaJ(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
Amazing...
Grls Dt Thnk & Act Ds Way...Make U Wnt 2 Questn Why God Put "A Brain" In Som Ppl's Skull.
She Mst Likely Does Nt Av A Lyf Wtout D Guy. Her Existence On Earth Isnt Tied 2 Any Meaningful Purpose Yet. Dts D Only Rzn I Tnk She's Putin Up Wt Ds.
Pathetic!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by ifihearam: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
@bluetooth and olalimt

I pity both you,a guy dat raises his hand on a woman is a fool abi? But a woman that derives pleasure in annoying and slapping a man is blessed. I pity you perfect gentleman wanna be.

Any woman wey Bleep up,beat her. Ite legal here,its african and its logical

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by ifihearam: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
@bluetooth and olalimt

I pity both you,a guy dat raises his hand on a woman is a fool abi? But a woman that derives pleasure in annoying and slapping a man is blessed. I pity you perfect gentleman wanna be.

Those in favor say ayeeee
Against say nayyyy

THE AYES HAVE IT

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
@OP you must be under a spell
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
ifihearam: @bluetooth and olalimt

Against say nayyyy

THE AYES HAVE IT
Aye Aye amen
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by r231(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by passionate88: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
ehen.... u no get head?... u know say him go continue to beat u yet u still love him... goodluck to u.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by ijebabe: 3:30pm On Jun 16, 2012

Against say nayyyy

THE AYES HAVE IT
Are you done?
Why don't people use their brains? Who is condoning a woman slapping a man here? Abuse is abuse whether it comes from a man or woman. I know there are some women you can drive a man to commit murder but isn't it better you leave the relationship?
Foolish mentality of some Nigerian men.
'It's logical' Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2012
Sometimes some posts look so fake that you know either robots posted them or the posters are re-tar-ded.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Harmvirus(f): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2012
smh....this is sooo.. not love..you are just stupid..use your head mumu
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by jenzeeto(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
wink is vividly clear that guy is not in love with you abi? That is not love.... So are you telling us you guyz are not married and he his beatin you, then if you guyz get dat means he will kill you. Mankin
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by tampa1871: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
Oro pesi je.
Divepen: My Boyfriend,not My Husband,beats Me Alwax But I Love Him

He gets angry at trivial issues and beat me to overcome me.so was the claim of a lady who and help...i decide to post this when notice in many relationships...
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by ayando(m): 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
am rily surprised ur topic made it to the front page. dunce. wat is there to be happy abt. loving a guy that beats u? carry go, notin do u o
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by cityhood: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
I DO DSAME BY BEATING MY GIRL BFR? BT I REALIS DAT ITS NT NORMAL..... I DISCOVA DT SHE LOVE ME SHE STIL STAY SHE CALL ME AND TALK TO ME BEG ME.... TO STOP THOUGH I GT ANGRY EASILY BUT NW SNC TWO YEARS NOW HAVE NT TOUCH HER OR SLAP HER.... PLZ MY DEAR PRAY TALK TO HIM UKNW WHT WHEN HE BEATZ U PACK OUT OF HIS HOUSE... HE WILL KNOW YOUR WORTH CUZ MINE TOO DO DSAME TOME AND I LEARNT MY LESSONS..
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by andyanders: 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
poster,maybe you are the one involved here. So come out straight so that you get help before you are sent 6ft below.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by saganuwa: 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
in case he kills you. have a blast on the other side
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by KwoiZabo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
. abeg nairaland abi seun be cafeful of what you post in frontpage or we stop visiting this site
embarassed
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by LesbianBoy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2012

Against say nayyyy

THE AYES HAVE IT
U dey mind them! In their mind they are "gentlemen"! If only they knew women see such men as "weak"! I

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by mobf: 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
saganuwa: in case he kills you. have a blast on the other side
Bless you Bro
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by OLADO(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
Cool! He is a boyfriend and he beats, when he becomes husband he wil strangulate and injure you to your satisfaction. I hope ur mom knows her Daughter is taking Sh*t from a so called boyfriend of daughter's. Madam Abeg Wakeup! You choose Who You Fall inLuv wit.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by coolted(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
Guy, ur a suspect
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Gentleboby: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
He most be drug addicted someone because when some men are in influence of drug or alcohol they can beat you anyhow and at same time for romantic they do give ladies wild sex so some ladies can not hate such persons.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by thoniann(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
Taaa! Shut up. You don't love him,you just cherish his rod.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by lolaluv1(f): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
@OP
Wish u godspeed in loving him, miss ride-or-die chick.
Infact, after every beating, go on your knees and thank him for the back-handed slaps and stomach-curdling kicks.
Don't forget to send NL a letter from the grave when he's finally finished with you, k?

#huggies!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by eric1960: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
Nah wah oh!!! I don't know why women accept to be maltreated. If a man beats u, it means he does not love you. If he loves u, he wud respect u.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
sister, grab ur Spatula!!! Use it on his head!!!!

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by 27naira(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
Uchewsk: k say wats suppose 2 b dia foolllll

Hey lowlife, i knw your mum didn't do a good job bringing you up, but lets respect each other's opinion.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by fm7070: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
@poster,
you didn't tell us that your boyfriend is very hot on bed and he lavishes you with gifts and money.
I'm sure that's why you're still enduring
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by double3(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
What in heavens sake z wrong with some people on planet earth,do u need prophesy from rev tb josuah in other to abandon that wacko boy friend of urs?? Waiter!! Next bottle plzz
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by cyril83(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
I knw y u enjoy di beating...di guy gives u hot sex immediately afta di beatin!...dnt lie grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship / Obonnoma Water Party In Rivers State (Photos) / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.