Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

"My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (25043 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Smallville4live(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
Divepen: My Boyfriend,not My Husband,beats Me Alwax But I Love Him

He gets angry at trivial issues and beat me to overcome me.so was the claim of a lady who and help...i decide to post this when notice in many relationships...

tell the lady to leave him alone and look for a husband material before she ends up dead oh. She should put on her running shoes now before its too late.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Goldieluks: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
Stupid girl.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dagreen14: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
tellwisdom: If he beat you, beat am back na angry angry. Sheby wat a man can do, a woman can do also undecided undecided

abi....very funny
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by awesome9ja: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
Sincerely i feel sometin is rung wt u. 4 God sake dis guy isnt ur husband and he is always beating you. Pls answer my Question. Y do u say u luv him? Is it cos of his gud look, money, family influence, or is it dt he is a gud sex master dt u re afraid to miss his hot-hot kind of sex. Is it dt u dnt want to miss any of dis , den u re in bondage. Com there re 1million guys dt re richer, mor handsome and can giv hot sex dan him. If i were u, i wil giv him red-card. Or may u ursef u re UGLY and not MARKETABLE.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by willarrie(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hw Τ̲̅ђε̲ hell did dis post make Τ̲̅ђε̲ front page...#SMH
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dagreen14: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2012
Can someone explain what Abuse relationship is to her....or show/send her K-Solo ex-wife picture of her face. maybe she will understand then
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dani1luv: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2012

He gets angry at trivial issues and beat me to overcome me.so was the claim of a lady who and help...i decide to post this when notice in many relationships...
[size=13pt]huh?? He beats you!! wtf!!
Are you sure your Nigerian?
Cos I trust dem Shakirat, kafayat, monsurat, mujidat Chizobam, caro and co! grin
chai, which man wan dare touch them??
Them dey craze??
Gurl, I swear this is spiritual!!
You fit no fine sef
[/size]
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dagreen14: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
dani1luv:
Cos I trust dem Shakirat, kafayat, monsurat, mujidat Chizobam, caro and co! grin
Them dey craze??
You fit no fine sef
[/size]

oh my guy you forget to mention Bukky my wife....na different rounds for my house oooo lol no winner yet...
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dani1luv: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
dagreen14:

oh my guy you forget to mention Bukky my wife....na different rounds for my house oooo lol no winner yet...
[size=13pt]WTF!! them bukola sef get craze grin
chei!! she fat shey?? grin
[/size]
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dagreen14: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]WTF!! them bukola sef get craze grin
chei!! she fat shey?? grin
[/size]

My own no fat ooooo i know let am.....she be size 24 only...lol
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dani1luv: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
dagreen14:

My own no fat ooooo i know let am.....she be size 24 only...lol
[size=13pt]24inches Them fit measure dem size with tape rule[/size]
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by segunoz(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2012

you dont luv him, you only luv d money. Barawo!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Mutee: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hassan11: what do u want us to do?
I tire oh. To start wit, i don't even get the message.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dagreen14: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]24inches Them fit measure dem size with tape rule[/size]

Hmmm the last time we went to the tailor, i dont rem. them using a tape rule.... oh they had to use a builder's tape for her measurement lol
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by cindyrella(f): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
Front page like seriously? Smh
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Hassan11: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
lola.luv:
@OP
Wish u godspeed in loving him, miss ride-or-die chick.
Infact, after every beating, go on your knees and thank him for the back-handed slaps and stomach-curdling kicks.
Don't forget to send NL a letter from the grave when he's finally finished with you, k?

#huggies!
lola! What an advice?
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by MRMICKMEN: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
VOLTRON grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
dani1luv:
Them dey craze??
You fit no fine sef
[/size]

Dani na u beco!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dani1luv: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
~vicky~:

Dani na u beco!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
[size=13pt]VICKY VICKY grin grin
this one that you've been
following me ehn grin
Hope nothin?? tongue
[/size]
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2012
dani1luv:
[size=13pt]VICKY VICKY grin grin
this one that you've been
following me ehn grin
Hope nothin?? tongue
[/size]

[size=13pt]THERE IS NOTHING 0.....[/size]
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by abumuwaffaq(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
let him killed you,then you would be called'miss love of the universe'in the heavewn.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Skmoda360(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2012
keep loving him until he kills u one day.,.....m u m u
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by 164(f): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
lola.luv:
@OP
Wish u godspeed in loving him, miss ride-or-die chick.
Infact, after every beating, go on your knees and thank him for the back-handed slaps and stomach-curdling kicks.
Don't forget to send NL a letter from the grave when he's finally finished with you, k?

#huggies!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by IFBaby: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2012
There is this case of a man who always beats his wife till she died of this beating one faithful morning,
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by IFBaby: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
You must be a fool for still loving this boy, u better let go of him before he send u to ur early grave
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by lolaluv1(f): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
@hassan11
What do you want me to say, na? Does she sound like she's ready to leave him?
I left my ex that had abusive tendencies. He was a stiflingly jealous and overpossesive guy who wanted to be my all and hated me giving time and attention to anything except him. I'm talking about fine guy with money, swag and sex appeal. I didn't stick around to find out what he was capable of. I left.
Am I not doing fine today? Have I died cos I left him? Why must you endure a guy that had no hand in your creation?

Op should get sm self respect!

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by crowndotun(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2012
The truth is, he's not ur MAN.....bitter! D mor u luv im d closa u're to ur grave
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
lola.luv:
@idris11
What do you want me to say, na? Does she sound like she's ready to leave him?
I left my ex that had abusive tendencies (being a jealous, overpossesive guy). I'm talking about fine guy, with oil-money, swag and sex appeal.
Am I not doing fine today? Have I died cos I left him?

Op should get sm self respect!
Thank God 4 Ur life
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by pawesome(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2012
Him beat u̶̲̥̅̊​,u̶̲̥̅̊​ wnt mk we cum beat am back?....na dis kind rubish de make front page...abeg,luv am more o S̶̲̥̅☺ dt d beatin go much since e b lik say u̶̲̥̅̊​ do njoy am...pervacious castrated she goat!!!!!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by naylove(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
27naira: But seriously Front page has become dung page. SMH
i agree a hundred pcent.
Although d issue na serious mata coz i no fit stand any animal wey go lay him hand on a woman nt to talk of his woman for any rsn.i fit maim the he goat coz of that.thas no love by any standard.babe needs to get a grip n get d heck out unles she sef dey gbadun d abuse.i knw a few girls who do.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by naylove(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2012
[quote author=164][/quote]

you couldnt have said it any better than this.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Hassan11: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
crowndotun: The truth is, he's not ur MAN.....bitter! D mor u luv im d closa u're to ur grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Savagery! (pix) / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.