Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

"My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (25041 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Afodot0022(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
embarassedsee dont leave u hear. Flee. That thing of a guy s not worth it ok. Wiss up.see dont leave u hear. Flee. That thing of a guy s not worth it ok. Wiss up.see dont leave u hear. Flee. That thing of a guy s not worth it ok. Wiss up.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Lordave: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
While there are millions of lovely guys dat can't even hurt a fly...
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by lawaol2003(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2012
undecided dats too bad...one thing is to love a guy, and another is for d guy to love you in return...dnt thing he really loves you in return, he's just trying to tolerate you..truth be told....
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by markessienclone: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
Is this Love?
Could this be love?
Abeg count me out of this kind of love oh when my mate are Wedding with limousines and hummer jeeps... Mtchew!... I know all my fellow ladies gat my back on this one!

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Austinio: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U a discombobulated frog!
pls use simple word or u wan finish her
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
Let the wise learn from this post...it happens everywhere ladies u nd God and d men nd God also to choose the right partner.pc
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by ayomidefalaye(m): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2012
If It is the one that is taken care of u.u wouldn't love him continue to enjoy beating. Go and pray over it from genuine man of God.u boy friend have a spiritual wife
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dirahm: 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
So why disturb us wit d revelation? Abegi, go sitdon one place continue wit ur beater bf and stop interrupting our peace. U r both d same!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by mikeuz(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
Anoda Goldie. She thinks she is in love, bt she is obsessed.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by declem(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
Idiot,na because u ugly dat is y u dey stay,cos if u leav,nobdy go luk urside...
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by BUSHMAN1: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin next time he try to beat you again go to the kitchen and grab a knife and stand in his face he will run away
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by damion91(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2012
BUSH MAN: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin next time he try to beat you again go to the kitchen and grab a knife and stand in his face he will run away

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by BUSHMAN1: 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2012
ayomide falaye: If It is the one that is taken care of u.u wouldn't love him continue to enjoy beating. Go and pray over it from genuine man of God.u boy friend have a spiritual wife
why is it that everything nigerians go dey mention GOD and prayer? is clear that the guy is not interested in her anymore, its just a way to make her leave
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by BUSHMAN1: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2012
Mark Essien: Is this Love?
Could this be love?
Abeg count me out of this kind of love oh when my mate are Wedding with limousines and hummer jeeps... Mtchew!... I know all my fellow ladies gat my back on this one!
just because he dont have hummer jeep today does not mean he wont have it next year...be optimistic ..hang in there
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by FILEBE(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
Divepen: My Boyfriend,not My Husband,beats Me Alwax But I Love Him

He gets angry at trivial issues and beat me to overcome me.so was the claim of a lady who and help...i decide to post this when notice in many relationships...

my boyfrnd BEATS me and i LOVE him? Girl. Ar u dumb or wat?
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by daviesmania(m): 9:19pm On Jun 16, 2012
Fly wey no dey hear word dey follo corps enter grave. bo ifiok!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Damseluc(f): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
If she says she loves him let her endure the beatings and stop complaining
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by faceit: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2012
dats her choice.. She might even love been beaten always.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Hassan11: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
Damseluc: If she says she loves him let her endure the beatings and stop complaining
u are welcome to d forum
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by mikron(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2012
Are you sure you are not the lady in question?
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by DURKHEIM: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2012
Continue enjoyn his beating. I blive one day u'l get usd to it
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by herquleez(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2012
dumb girl (for loving the beater boyfie) and dumb guy for posting. Una fit una sef...radarada!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Spykid77(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
tellwisdom: If he beat you, beat am back na angry angry. Sheby wat a man can do, a woman can do also undecided undecided
true talk GBAM! Aftall luv is reciprocal.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Tekzyflex(m): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
Nonsense
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by kingsilly(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
Divepen: My Boyfriend,not My Husband,beats Me Alwax But I Love Him

He gets angry at trivial issues and beat me to overcome me.so was the claim of a lady who and help...i decide to post this when notice in many relationships...
. What an awful usage of English language...SMH
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by hrhobi1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2012
sexkillz: Smh.

I NOTICE YOU DEY ALWAYS COMMENT LIKE 1 MISTER PERFECT, SEE U DIS FUCKEN I-DI-OT, BE CALM ON ISSUES AND SAY THE TRUTH AS IT IS OR I GO Bleep U UP BADLY U GO THINK SAY I DEY JOKE.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
Thank you all that have commented on my post...i had to look for a story to get information...i am an investigative authors the good comment has been noted.let those with the bad ones share it among themselve...only rememba'e fit be you ooo'
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Starrylady(f): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2012
So wetin u cm want mk we do? Help ha fyt d man? Guess nt! D man neva beat ha enuf...wen he does,she wldnt nid a prophet 2 tell ha 2 leave d guy...love indeed..love my arse....mtchhwww
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2012
Divepen: Thank you all that have commented on my post...i had to look for a story to get information...i am an investigative authors the good comment has been noted.let those with the bad ones share it among themselve...only rememba'e fit be you ooo'
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 17, 2012
Your boyfriend beats you at every little thing and you said he loves you. Hey! Loving someone is about changing for em, being a better person for em. If your boyfriend really 'loves' you, he'd learn how to control his temper or find different means of expressing his anger. I.e ; ignoring you for a while etc. I'm sorry but I doubt he loves you. Yeah! And you seriously need to move on before the love kills you!!! 0__o
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Ngwakwe: 12:29am On Jun 17, 2012
@Op
I have a perfect resolution for your implementation to solve this problem. But first, define what you mean by "I love him" for broader clarification?
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Karamy: 1:15am On Jun 17, 2012
Divepen: "My boyfriend, not My Husband, beats me always but I love him.
He gets angry at trivial issues and beats me to overcome me."

So was the claim of a lady who asked for help.
I decide to post this when I noticed it in many relationships.
weda na he abi she na only God knw if he beat u beatam back chikina:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / 3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.