Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

"My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (25044 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Shingyujnr(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2012
ismhab: CONTINUE LOVING HIM, UNTIL HE KILLS YOU WITH BEATING.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
ZUBY77:

But a woman who raise her hand to beat a man is blessed. Anu mpama

Zubby donot support madness, its an outright nonsense and a very crazy act for one to beat his love or wife anyway she said boyfriend, kudos to her.

for guys who think that beating their wife doesnt matter ,please think very well you will know that as you are beating her you are beating youself aswell. she may still love you very well cos at the end you pet her, take out buy her gifts but my dear its very wrong, that woman will be suffering may indirect health failures, which you may not like the result.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by amurx(m): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2012
simple question wit simple answer
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by amaba: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
U must be possessed still hanging on 2 a guy that will kill u someday. Goodluck. PLEASE CONTINUE....Love my foot.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by vanila(f): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
The guy is an idiot & a weakling
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by RoseBenjamin(f): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Jummyrano: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
::Andrew:::
make sure you invite your doctor to live with you before marrying him.
lollllll
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by prettyjulie(f): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
I have never seen a person who would see death coming and would still want to embrace it,mayb u re tired of living.who knows?u better stop that hell hole you call a relationship and live a better life so u can be opportuned to smile while you still have teeth because life is too short to be sad
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] kissthanks
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Blessedla(f): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Any man that raise his hand to batter a woman is cursed.Some men are not just good at anger management and such has nothing to do with love.How can you hurt or assault a woman you claimed to love ? Mschew.I only wish @Op can dump that kickboxer of a boyfriend before he kill her.
my dear is just sex that is keeping her in that r/ship not love,she should give him a space n see.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by Nadoson: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2012
One adage saz dat d chick dat steped on by its moda(hen) dnt get hurt or dies so..........
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dagreen14: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2012
Try this ......

Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by echobee(f): 7:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
what?
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by ijemomo(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2012
Okpo! Continue to enjoy d beating! Why post such crap here!
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by dannymatt(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2013
The simple truth is don't get blindfolded for the name Love, cause the way the story is, it appears that the guy can't really love you back, so since you can't help leave cos if you marry such a person at last all in the name of Love, my dear i say sorry to you in advance cos he'll beat hell and heaven out of you. Just cheer yourself and forget him, look else where and live on with somebody who will care for and Love you
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by ladivaswt: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
My dear,if you love your life,leave that relationship because he will get worse when he marries you.
Re: "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" by zenithvlog: 1:32am On Jun 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / 3 Financial Red Flags In A Relationship / Obonnoma Water Party In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.