Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead (14458 Views)

Saudi Arabia Plans $2 Trillion Megafund For Post-oil Era: Deputy Crown Prince / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by purefella(m): 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2012
If the next prince is also 76years of age , it means the media will always announce the death of Saudi Arabia prince yearly Not talking like am God but at the age of 76 ,death is always around the corner, why can't they look for someone younger like 40 or 50 at most to be the next Crown prince
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by drzed: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2012
passionate88:

he went to a foreign nation for medical check up and our late president went to his country for medicals..... isn't that ironic?.

Yes, it is rather ironic. But I think it still depends on what exactly his ailment was, or the stage of his disease/sickness. Not every country (especially developing ones like Saudi) have expertise in ALL areas of medicine. Even American hospitals sometimes bring in expert surgeons from Europe and Asia for complicated cases.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by jos2: 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
Wen eva d call us black monkey we beging d halla, se hw we d adore ds dude. God help 9ja.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
'Deputy prime minister and interior minister'. RIP.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by waja(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2012
Danka7777:

Study global affairs and find out that 80% of the world leaders deaths were not natural or result of illness. Not from my mouth, just do your research! In your mind, think Yara'Adua, Malawian President Bingu, Patrice Lomumba, Abacha, Gaddafi, and many others died or killed because it was their time? Then you haven't been thinking right! Have you asked yourself, why Yara'Adua was not taken to U.S or UK for treatment? I am confident if he was taken to the U.S, most likely he would had survived. However, they knew there were forces who want him dead and all they could do was to take him to a place they felt trusted. Turai will speak on these when the time is right!

They are global forces that determine who rules and leads a country, and if death has to be the only way to allow for their anointed successor to come to power to implement their agenda, it would be done.
. You are right, but can't they take all our house of representaTHIEVES members to that death zones. I don't need them alive.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by BetaThings: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2012
Innalilahi wa ina illahi rajihun
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by TBD(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2012
innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'una...
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by sniy02(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
May Allah forgive him and enrich him with Jannatul Firdaus!
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by ismhab(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
TB JOSHUA AGAIN.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by maybel(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2012
ismhab: May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
How did u know that d soul was a gentle one?
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Ganys: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2012
norseman2: Go Bleep some virgins 4 heaven, join with thousands O̶̷̩̥̊͡F virgins U̶̲̥̅̊ v ravaged here on earth
Dont tell me you get access to internet at Benin Psycho Hospital...You supposed to be chained
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Ganys: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
Billyonaire: Why is one family running things in that country, is that democracy ? Just thinking out aloud, and America is an ally of dictatorial Saudi Arabia ? Talk of "interest"; Again, thinking silent, UK also have a monarchy, Queen Elizabeth, and America is an ally, hmmnn...Forgive me if I am right, are these governments not worst than Saddam, Gaddafi and Asad ? RIP Ice Crown Prince. May you live long in paradise and form a Kingdom there.
You don come again, Which blessing has Democrazy brought to Nigeria? mtwww
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by austinsmat(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
richard69: is that enough reason for them to disrupt the movie i was about seeing on MBC 2 ?
my brother i tire for this MBC people since morning the that that stuff infact i hate them now
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by UyiIredia(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2012
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Ganys: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2012
austinsmat: my brother i tire for this MBC people since morning the that that stuff infact i hate them now
Awoof dey run belle, No body dey tie you to it, Go buy DSTV
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by jcross19: 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
tintingz: Rest in perfect peace prince of Saudi, may almighty Allah continue blessing you
blessing inside grave? Brainwashed zombie.by now he will be in hell waiting 4 mohamad to save him according to book of poems,koran.ahaaaaah i dey laugh oh.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by adaybayor(m): 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2012
jcross19: blessing inside grave? Brainwashed zombie.by now he will be in hell waiting 4 mohamad to save him according to book of poems,koran.ahaaaaah i dey laugh oh.

You need α̲̅ comprehensive mental check, no had feelings
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by crackhouse(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2012
Billyonaire: Why is one family running things in that country, is that democracy ? Just thinking out aloud, and America is an ally of dictatorial Saudi Arabia ? Talk of "interest"; Again, thinking silent, UK also have a monarchy, Queen Elizabeth, and America is an ally, hmmnn...Forgive me if I am right, are these governments not worst than Saddam, Gaddafi and Asad ? RIP Ice Crown Prince. May you live long in paradise and form a Kingdom there.
Mr man where do u belong? Are u a muslim or an atheist? Ur way dey tire me sometimes.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by member479760: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
and wetin concern abero with over-load!
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by ebony13: 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
Ganys:
Awoof dey run belle, No body dey tie you to it, Go buy DSTV

MBC is nt free! Stop living in d past nd come to run your mouth here...if dey check u nau na u use awoof pass.proverbial pot
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2012
Black man deluded mentality. Just look at how condolence is pouring from my brain-washed Hausa brothers. I wonder many Saudis even cared to say RIP when Yardua died.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by kingsilly(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2012
sammisra: my freind, death is no matter the how your old is. The new born baby can died by 1st second of delivered when the 100yrs still a live try to get some knowledge about death.
Broda, being waiting for someone to take this issue up with you,but ALAS!!!, they ignored it...well not me,your diction can kill someone, infact i daresay it induces cardiac arrest...do not take offence,i had to go check your antecedents in order to fully undastand your miscarriage of english ...pls speak pidgin instead.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2012
Uh Saudi? Really? I doubt I have much to say about that country, however I know I won't like anyone I know to go there. Well obviously excluding my muslim pals. 0_o
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by Taovic86(m): 5:55am On Jun 17, 2012
Inna lillahi wahinaa llehin rajhunaa.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by funsho4man(m): 6:40am On Jun 17, 2012
inalilah win ilehi rajiuna. May his jentle soul rest in peace
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by true2god: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2012
May his soul rest in peace in Jesus name. No offence pls, my way of paying condolence.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by usefaith(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2012
Inna liLahi wainna ileHi rajiun.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by purplekayc(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2012
dani1luv: [size=13pt]HOW THIS ONE REDUCE FUEL PRICE [/size]
Good question
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by juman(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2012
Hmmm, the whole country inside the pocket of a family. Not good enough.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by tintingz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2012
jcross19: blessing inside grave? Brainwashed zombie.by now he will be in hell waiting 4 mohamad to save him according to book of poems,koran.ahaaaaah i dey laugh oh.
wot a shame, even a monkey wil make a good statement nd condolence dan u.
Re: Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Is Dead by hussyhassy: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2012
Danka7777:

Study global affairs and find out that 80% of the world leaders deaths were not natural or result of illness. Not from my mouth, just do your research! In your mind, think Yara'Adua, Malawian President Bingu, Patrice Lomumba, Abacha, Gaddafi, and many others died or killed because it was their time? Then you haven't been thinking right! Have you asked yourself, why Yara'Adua was not taken to U.S or UK for treatment? I am confident if he was taken to the U.S, most likely he would had survived. However, they knew there were forces who want him dead and all they could do was to take him to a place they felt trusted. Turai will speak on these when the time is right!

They are global forces that determine who rules and leads a country, and if death has to be the only way to allow for their anointed successor to come to power to implement their agenda, it would be done.
Danka7777:

Danka7777:
u are really ignorant abt death cos our prophet saw said every will die at his given time neither decrease nor increase

(1) (2) (Reply)

German Producer Prices Jump By Record 25.9% / Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF / Russia's Medvedev Dismisses Biden's Arms Pact Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.