Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,046 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? (7222 Views)

HIV/AIDS: Ondo Enforces Condoms In Hotels / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... / The Facts About Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2012
i was reading an article this morning that talks about a female condom called Rapex. this condom was invented by a South African Dr. Sonnet Ehlers after treating a rape victim who said "i wish i had teeth down there".
According to this doctor, rapex is a condom with sharp teeth worn by a woman to avoid being raped. when this condom is put on, and a rapist attempt slotting his john thomas inside her vagina grin, it grip and slice its teeth inside the rapist JT with sharp pains which will cause him to withdraw and help himself while the victim runs away. The Dr. claims that after a research of about 20 years, this device is now ready and has been distributed in various cities in South Africa and some countries in Africa also. so i was wondering if it has reach out own dear country Nigeria.
http://www.abclatestnews.net

1 Like

Re: Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
Naija women don't need dem. grin
Dey grin open up willingly.. grin
Re: Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? by VOfficialR(m): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
it must have, this stuff is over 3 or 4 years
Re: Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? by velo10: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2012
This invention is pretty ill to me. how does a woman ever know she's going to get raped?
Re: Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? by VOfficialR(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2012
velo10: This invention is pretty ill to me. how does a woman ever know she's going to get raped?

Rapex is made is South Africa by a South Africa and majorly for South Africans. South African woman has the highest reported incidence of rape, over 28% of men surveyed by South African Medical Research Council said they have at one time or the the raped a woman and some have also raped girls. South Africa is the highest (i stand to be corrected) HIV/ AIDS infested region in Africa. about 3 - 4 women have been raped at least ones in SA. so... i guess you now understand why they need it..
Re: Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
V_Official®:

Rapex is made is South Africa by a South Africa and majorly for South Africans. South African woman has the highest reported incidence of rape, over 28% of men surveyed by South African Medical Research Council said they have at one time or the the raped a woman and some have also raped girls. South Africa is the highest (i stand to be corrected) HIV/ AIDS infested region in Africa. about 3 - 4 women have been raped at least ones in SA. so... i guess you now understand why they need it..
you are so right
Re: Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? by VOfficialR(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2012
dunno mind ma bad english, cant bliv it's me sad
Re: Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? by velo10: 4:18am On Jun 18, 2012
V_Official®:

Ok bro, I see. May Nigeria never get to that extent. Ladies need self defense objects like pepper spray against rapists like these
Re: Do Women Wear Rapex Condoms Here In Nigeria? by VOfficialR(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2012
should the guys say the Amen for the ladies?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Cottonwool That Got Stuck Inside My Leftear Out? / Ebola Patient Final Pictures Before Dying (viewer's Discretion) / FCT Discharges 23 More COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.