Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,868 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support (8853 Views)

List Of Internet Forums In Nigeria / Nigeria Top 10 Forums / Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by Odunnu: 8:40am On Jun 18, 2012
And what is this 'liked (24)' icon on my page? You are clogging everything. Its becoming really untidy

1 Like

Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by ayobase(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2012
fellis: ^^^ tongue smiley wink

Thats how we pull Seun's legs sometimes. . .I really didn't mean that.

No shaking...I have been banned once though, but not cos of this, but breaching!
Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by ayobase(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2012
Odunnu: And what is this 'liked (24)' icon on my page? You are clogging everything. Its becoming really untidy

Seun shld have left things the way they have been!
These changes are not ''necessary''!
Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by Phrankin(m): 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
Seun:
The Autos section is just for ads. We'll be updating the description very soon.
To avoid unnecessary redundancy, i'd suggest that the auto section be for discussing car related issues while an advert section be created for all advert- auto or otherwise.
Plus the delete post and dislike button pleeeez.
Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by XtremeBase(f): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
emmysenior: Punch in d face button/option... grin

Lmao
Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by XtremeBase(f): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2012
pDude: Seun, we have a "go up" button but we don't have a "go down" button. Also a "dislike" button would be nice cos most websites have it.

And BTW, you should know that many have left nairaland cos of your excesses. Hope ur azz is happy now you meddling fork!

I thought i was the only one that noticed this, even my colleagues at work that were always on NL don't even bother anymore, i am even surprised at the behaviours of some of his mods, but il guess they are doing their job anyways.
Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by Seun(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
XtremeBase: I thought i was the only one that noticed this, even my colleagues at work that were always on NL don't even bother anymore, i am even surprised at the behaviours of some of his mods, but il guess they are doing their job anyways.
What is the problem your colleagues at work have with Nairaland? Try to be specific and coherent.
Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by XtremeBase(f): 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
Seun:
What is the problem your colleagues at work have with Nairaland? Try to be specific and coherent.

The attitude of your mods, more like it. I had made several posts in the romance section and i noticed they had been hidden, i wasnt bothered, but when they made posts themselves on various topics and their post were hidden and sensible topics hidden as well, they decided to stay off. I didnt think it was something serious until i saw a post here about the same issue as well, saying people have left.

Anyways losing few of your members isnt much of a big deal, other people would keep registering. Well i would advise you speak with your mods on how to deal with your members, it was very silly of sexkills to threaten to ban me and calling my posts spam. When in essence he ought to have told me my posts were not appreciated in the first place and were spam, imagine being rude when i spoke to him in a most matured manner. I have told him not to waste further time in banning me. That's his issue and not mine.
Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by Seun(m): 12:56am On Jun 22, 2012
You could have sent the moderator a PM to find out what's going on. Even now, you have not pointed to the posts in question.
Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by XtremeBase(f): 1:45am On Jun 22, 2012
Seun: You could have sent the moderator a PM to find out what's going on. Even now, you have not pointed to the posts in question.

Oh i did send your moderator a message on a thread he opened, and here is the message i sent to him:

Sexkills, hello, i got ur message in the topic i created that has been locked. I wasnt aware that it had been on the front page, if not i wouldn't have posted it at all.

But then again, i do wonder why you have been blocking everyone of my posts. I believe that's unfair. Please i would appreciate if you could look into the situation.

Thanks.

Then his response:
You are spamming the forum with those links. We are anti-spammers. Post more
of them and you unfortunately may be
banned.

Then mine:
You really do not have to be rude, i believe i
spoke with you in a matured manner. This is
what you ought to have told me right from the start, it's your responsibility to tell me that. I was never even aware my posts were spamming the forum. Please do not threaten me about a ban. You must really think i care. If nairaland is the be all for you that's your issue and not mine. You may click on my name and ban me now. Please waste no further time.

I replied him and asked that he bans me.

His response:He had one before this, i cant remember because he locked the thread, but i remember this:
You talk too much, you can ban yourself if you want to by logging out.

Anyways you said i should point to posts. How do i point to posts that have been deleted or hidden by the mod.

Anyways my point in all of this is you should let your moderator(s) know when they are getting out of line. Whether you choose to admit it, nairaland is your business and those visiting make it what it is. I would not appreciate someone with an uncouth behaviour all because i come up here to make posts and create topics. Being a member of NL since 2006/2007, should count for something. We know mods are needed on a forum like this, but it gives them no right to be rude to members in the act of carrying out their duties.
Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by kaysy(m): 5:01am On Jun 30, 2012
Hello Seun,
Please i think we need a forum for Law or Lawyers, there are many people interested in discussing law related issues, purchase and sales of law accessories, books and gowns, etc.

Thanks for adding it in advance
Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by DonaldGenes(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2012
What about 'Bleep your post button'
Re: Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support by joeada: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
Duplicate My Success for Free with Proofs "How I e arned N237,050 in 3 weeks
using only a computer and why I will set you up right now to Duplicate my
Success in 7 easy steps!" See proofs at
www.first150konline.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Benin Republic Passport To Travel To 60 Country Visa Free / Is Modern Life Making Us Lonely? / Have You Ever Seen/Met Your Clone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.