Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! (1921 Views)

Help! My Fart Smells Like Hell / My Cousin's Catarrh Stinks , Pls Help ... / Stinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by chux76(m): 12:26am On Jun 17, 2012
How do i reduce the smell of my fart...sometimes I myself can;t even stand it..Pls help before I send people to ICU with my farts oh!!
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by VOfficialR(m): 12:39am On Jun 17, 2012
Train yourself to control the release, the same way you control the release of your stool and urine. In a few weeks, you will be able to not fart in public and only in the bathroom. It will mean more frequent trips to the bathroom until your body adjusts. Then, pay attention to which foods cause your body to produce excess gas, and limit your consumption of the worst producers. Beans are the best known culprit, but don't rule out carbonated soft drinks.
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Egbagirl(f): 12:43am On Jun 17, 2012
Yea def check your diet. drink lots of water too. try and eat healthy. if you eat crap, you poo and fart crap. lol.
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by VOfficialR(m): 12:50am On Jun 17, 2012
Egba girl: Yea def check your diet. drink lots of water too. try and eat healthy. if you eat crap, you poo and fart crap. lol.

i got some 'thingies' for them afro black sisters... nice pix...

@Chux
sorry man for going outta line, you know how dz sisters arrange them attacks...
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Egbagirl(f): 1:00am On Jun 17, 2012
Thanks!! smiley
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by VOfficialR(m): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2012
Egba girl: Thanks!! smiley
you gotta create a thread for your admirers, not all of us want to flood ur box smiley

oh... i almost left without acknowledging the 'thanks'... i'm now feeling like a DON... wink
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Egbagirl(f): 1:07am On Jun 17, 2012
hahhahahaha nahh.. a thread? lol. biko o. lol. hmmm Chux76, seems like we derailing your thread. no vex. but yea your farts? try changing your diet.
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by VOfficialR(m): 1:14am On Jun 17, 2012
yeah...so as not to derail, i compensate you with these...

Take digestive enzymes, generically known as lactase, to help digest thelactose in dairy products you eat. Acidophilus bacteria, found in yogurt or available as a dietary supplement, can also help you to digest food.

Take an over-the-counter digestive enzyme, such as D-galactosidase, to help digest the sugars in beans and other carbohydrates and reduce smelly intestinal gas.

Exercise such as yoga and low-impact aerobics can aid in digestion. Moving your body will get your blood flowing and help all your organs function better.

Ginger is a natural remedy for intestinal gas. Sushi restaurants often serve ginger as part of the meal to aid in digestion. Soak one tablespoon of fresh
ginger in a teaspoon of lemon juice for just a few seconds, then chew slowly and swallow.

Drink peppermint tea or chamomile tea to support your digestive system and help eliminate gas.

i'm actually thinking about how diagracing that could be, buh...
Goodluck!!!
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Egbagirl(f): 2:23am On Jun 17, 2012
V_Official®:
yeah...so as not to derail, i compensate you with these...

Take digestive enzymes, generically known as lactase, to help digest thelactose in dairy products you eat. Acidophilus bacteria, found in yogurt or available as a dietary supplement, can also help you to digest food.

Take an over-the-counter digestive enzyme, such as D-galactosidase, to help digest the sugars in beans and other carbohydrates and reduce smelly intestinal gas.

Exercise such as yoga and low-impact aerobics can aid in digestion. Moving your body will get your blood flowing and help all your organs function better.

Ginger is a natural remedy for intestinal gas. Sushi restaurants often serve ginger as part of the meal to aid in digestion. Soak one tablespoon of fresh
ginger in a teaspoon of lemon juice for just a few seconds, then chew slowly and swallow.

Drink peppermint tea or chamomile tea to support your digestive system and help eliminate gas.

i'm actually thinking about how diagracing that could be, buh...
Goodluck!!!

wait what? are you some sort of dietician/nutritionist? or did you get this from google? Just curious though.
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by VOfficialR(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2012
Egba girl:

wait what? are you some sort of dietician/nutritionist? or did you get this from google? Just curious though.
oh... i'm none of the above buh probably a guy trying to impress a lady wink
i guess it's working smiley
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Egbagirl(f): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
V_Official®:

oh... i'm none of the above buh probably a guy trying to impress a lady wink
i guess it's working smiley

ahaahahhahahahahahhahahahhahaha I see.
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by chux76(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
Haba...my thread don turn love platform ba? I think I gotta start charging U 2(u knw urselves)per words you type on my thread...make I start d calculation sef..
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by VOfficialR(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
chux76: Haba...my thread don turn love platform ba? I think I gotta start charging U 2(u knw urselves)per words you type on my thread...make I start d calculation sef..
.. per the free consultation you've gotten, i think you're owing us bunch... smiley.
c ur mouth, hope it helps?

1 Like

Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Egbagirl(f): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
chux76: Haba...my thread don turn love platform ba? I think I gotta start charging U 2(u knw urselves)per words you type on my thread...make I start d calculation sef..
hahahahahahahhahahaha love platform? no o. not at all. lol. but what do you want to charge us for? you should be thanking us for responding to your question. LOL.

V_Official®:

.. per the free consultation you've gotten, i think you're owing us bunch... smiley.

V, where you from?
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Mrs1(m): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2012
Egba girl: hahahahahahahhahahaha love platform? no o. not at all. lol. but what do you want to charge us for? you should be thanking us for responding to your question. LOL.

V, where you from?

Oyo State, Nigeria... buh, i live in germany. My V_Official® ID got banned for a reason unknown... Nairaland is just like Nigeria, bribery and corruption...
i'm sure one/ some of your suitors bribed a Nairaland operative to ban me so as not to get you smiley what do you think??
How i wish i payed for this stuff, i might have started planning on sueing them
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Egbagirl(f): 1:34am On Jun 18, 2012
ha! I dont think so man. lol. I doubt NL is like that. was asking where you from cause you said "bunch". forgive my ignorance but I thought twas a GH slang so yea.
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Mrs1(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2012
Oh no... guess the bunch thingy's become a virus smiley
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by VOfficialR(m): 8:04am On Jun 18, 2012
Egba girl: ha! I dont think so man. lol. I doubt NL is like that.
probably not smiley
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2012
I thought the thread was about how smelly his fart was?

official V and Egba gal....get these things going btw you two offline.

OP, i think for the main time, you use what you have effectively.

just release the farts where ever and keep a straight face sad sad

They will never know it was you ... even if you are just two in the room... there is possibility that its the other person.

Just keep a straight face.

Continue like that till you treat yourself.

IMO wink
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by VOfficialR(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2012
O bwoy!!!
no do anyhow, make i no come jazz u make u dey mess 4 every room wey u enta, buh... wait first: no be my fault na, only me n fine gal inside one room, make i no come...
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by chux76(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2012
V_Official®:

grin grin grin grin...U dey vex oh...Yeah...It helped tremendously..Tnx a bunch...U guys were awesome,but I still dey calculate d "lets get fresh with each other" words U 2 have used so far on my thread...abeg make una continue..I need to buy me a new SUV b4 August.... cool
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by chux76(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2012
Vikin: I thought the thread was about how smelly his fart was?

They will never know it was you ... even if you are just two in the room... there is possibility that its the other person.

IMO wink

Yeah right!! sad angry
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Egbagirl(f): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
Vikin: I thought the thread was about how smelly his fart was?

IMO wink

hahahahahahaahahahaha mehn! you dont wanna try that though. lol. that straight face thing doesnt always work. LOL. but um Vikin, um we had to add a lil bit of life to the thread smiley
chux76:

grin grin grin grin...U dey vex oh...Yeah...It helped tremendously..Tnx a bunch...U guys were awesome,but I still dey calculate d "lets get fresh with each other" words U 2 have used so far on my thread...abeg make una continue..I need to buy me a new SUV b4 August.... cool

me sef wan buy SUV before August. so how we go take do am? lol
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by VOfficialR(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
Egba girl:

I wonder why i always have a thing to contribute in every crucial decision

I'm sure you guys have heard of German machines....
The SUVs made in Germany are far superior to all others (please, dunno crucify me for saying that).
while perfection itself does not exist, German machine makers try to search for perfection!!!

Come to me for private consultations (exclusive) coz i know my way around
ehm...
Egba girl first, i'll fixed a date for the others tongue
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by chux76(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
Egba girl:

hahahahahahaahahahaha mehn! you dont wanna try that though. lol. that straight face thing doesnt always work. LOL. but um Vikin, um we had to add a lil bit of life to the thread smiley

Miss Egba(Lol) lets do the math..consultation fees no fit pass 20k bad as e bad,but if we calculate how much words u n ur 'toaster" has used up on my thread..Una suppose balance me...counting from when the luv serenading started...so I hope una dey gather my stash..coz August is just a few weeks 4rm now.
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by chux76(m): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
V_Official®:

I wonder why i always have a thing to contribute in every crucial decision

I'm sure you guys have heard of German machines....
The SUVs made in Germany are far superior to all others (please, dunno crucify me for saying that).
while perfection itself does not exist, German machine makers try to search for perfection!!!

Come to me for private consultations (exclusive) coz i know my way around
ehm...
Egba girl first, i'll fixed a date for the others tongue

Oga u dey do Ladies 1st 4 biz??U neva ready arrange b dat oh!!So as I ready buy SUV soon..u go put me on hold coz of woman No let me use my reggae spoil ur blues oh!!
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
chux76:

Miss Egba(Lol) lets do the math..consultation fees no fit pass 20k bad as e bad,but if we calculate how much words u n ur 'toaster" has used up on my thread..Una suppose balance me...counting from when the luv serenading started...so I hope una dey gather my stash..coz August is just a few weeks 4rm now.

Ma friend! Go and cure yourself first before you talk of consultation. Egba and Official are helping you and you are here talking.....
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by chux76(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
Vikin:

Ma friend! Go and cure yourself first before you talk of consultation. Egba and Official are helping you and you are here talking.....

I no go talk..I for dey fart..Lol...Is this ur contribution??I understand...U got nothing
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Konnektions146(m): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
if u consume a lot of milk, make sure u use the toilet at keast 2times a day if not, am sorry
drink a lot of water as well, its gonna def. help
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Egbagirl(f): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
Konnektions146: if u consume a lot of milk, make sure u use the toilet at keast 2times a day if not, am sorry
drink a lot of water as well, its gonna def. help

so what does the milk do to the body that he has to go to the toilet twice?? just out of curiosity though. never heard of it before.
Re: My Fart Stinks..pls HELP!! by Konnektions146(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
Egba girl:

so what does the milk do to the body that he has to go to the toilet twice?? just out of curiosity though. never heard of it before.
as a matter of fact, i ve never tot or researched on it but out of experience, wen i consume milk my way(a lot), wen i fart, hmmm, its not a beautiful thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things No One Ever Told You About Caffeine / Ebola: Nigerian Health Authorities Confirm Six Infected In Enugu / Thisday Newspaper Analysis Of NMA Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.