Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. (29786 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Purpose: Sent To Bear Grief And Sorrows / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2007
@Nwando:
My dear the strength of one man is all I need.
I have a career and a life outside of the bed.
Besides,I don't want a dislocated hip joint LOL

You brought it up dear lady. But I thought you are diehard romantic, no? lol.
But even with your career, you still want fulfillment? Further, this big career, is
carrying a final tag, a goal which is known as retirement. Some people retire, for the
first time as early as say between late 20s and 40s, because they archieved success!
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2007
A sorry excuse for a believe, just because someone called a teddy bear mohammed.

Your defense for why quran have some similarities to the Bible is because the same person gave the information in them , and now because the person is trying to correct the mistake in one he/it has now brough the quran as a correction of previos mistakes.

It is very sad , self deceit and self indulgence that you putting your self through , Please :d tell that to a baby or a willing terrorist.

1 .The truth is that THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD cannot make a mistake, so he does not need to correct anything.
So he does not need to give you another message later so as to correct mistakes of earlier versions are if na Microsoft Windows Update dey happenk, "God is not man that He should lie neither is He a Son of man that she should repent" "Every single word that comes from the mouth of God shall not go unfufilled."
So you see you false god "allah" who has deceived you in believing that Jesus is a prophet , who has deceived you into believing that the quran is a corrected version of the bible that was supposedly corrupted, implies that your allah is not god :
, because a. he makes mistakes, b. he is not powerful enough to protect keep his word hence he must employ all kind of tactics to do so eg. employ fanatics to kill in his name, e.g. reprint version 2.0 version 2.1 version 2.2 version 2.3 , versionx.x of his word everytime an ordinary man was powerful enough to overcome him/it that the man was able to change his word into something else.

2. God Almighty and allah are not the same, completely different, what allah promises you , muslims is not what our God Almighthy promised us christians simple .
e.g In Christian's Heaven there is no marriage, no given of wife, no terrorist with virgins, no sex
In muslims's al'jana/heaven (actually its hell disguised to you as heaven), you promised virgins, sex, etc. hence why a lot of you after suffering yourself through self righteousness are desperate to go there after killing as many people as possible.

My Lord God Almighty , creator of Heaven and Earth, powerful and mighty. His Word is Life. He is Love, He is a loving God and a consuming fire. He said we "Christians" should be at peace and be still to, ", "He is more than able to do abundantly more than we can ever ask for" > He wins our battles for use without us raising a finger. King Herod perished on his throne when he blashphemed, Walls of Jerico came down without the Isrealites using any caterpillar, the Red sea was parted to make way for the Isrealites to pass through. The armies of the pharaoh was destroyed because He made it so.
It is true , David is a man after God's own heart yet he comitted a sin and God punised him, Jacob deceived his father , to collect Esau's blessing, yet God still blessed him and made him a father of the nation of Isreal. Abraham through the slave Haggar gave birth to a Son called Ishmeal , yet God still gave him the Promised Child Isaac. through Sarah (Abraham's Wife). Nonetheless God still blessed Ishmeal and Ishmeal is still reaping part of the blessings of Abraham till today. Ishmeal was the oldest (but was not the promised child) . Hagar was not Abraham's wife. Sarah was Abraham's wife, Hagar was Sarah's slave. (This might expliain why muslims have slave mentality , haha, just kidding). Hagar was Ishmeal's mother.

Lord God Almighty is Full of Mercy and Grace hence He forgave David , hence he forgave Jacob, hence He forgives all sinners who come to Him through His one and only begotten Son Jesus Christ. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that who so ever believes in Him would not perish but have everlasting life.

your mohammed could not promise you everlasting life becuase he was too , enjoying himself in the flesh and lying to you at every turn. The devil hates man hence the devil "allah" makes sure mohammed tells you muslims that you are servants (slaves) to him. mohammed or allah cannot give salvation for your souls,

At the name of Jesus every knee must bow and every tongue confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord

allah could not do all those hence mohammed has to go to war to physically fight for allah.
I find it funny that you know so much about the bible and so little about what you have believe "let me tell you much study does not bring much understanding". You can have brains, eyes, ears and yet still not see, hear, know and understand the truth.
As a matter of fact I am happy that you know a lot of the bible because it means that on the day of judgement you cannot , pretend as if you've not heard of Jesus.

Once again In the beginning was the Word, the Word was with God and the Word was God, God has given you muslims, hindus, babalawos, etc His Word, for the redemption of your soul.

I am not interested in an an argument because that is not what would save your souls from everlasting destruction, I am interested in telling you about the Good News of Jesus Christ , that he came to shed His blood for you, because blood of ram, water cleansing , self punishment can never save you from your sins. All you have to do is confess your sins and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

We can go on forever , whereby you would tell me a million reasons why the Bible and quran are similar , THE TRUTH THEY ARE NOT , THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIGHT OF THE WORD OF GOD (BIBLE) AND THE DARKNESS OF THE LIES OF THE DEVIL (QURAN).

The Word of God would set you free, DEVIL WILL ALWAYS WANT TO HOLD YOU IN BONDAGE.

I pray that God have mercy on you and will send His Holy Spirit to redeem your soul, because the good thing our my Lord God Almighty is that He is slow to anger , and always ready to forgive you your sins (ignorant sins or not). My God would not stone you to death, My God would not put in bondage because you were worshipping Him.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2007
@SysUser: You are very late on this thread. But your question about Qur'an as corrector of the Bible is very valid. So I will simply ask you this question and in it there will be glearing answer to your 'question about the Qur'an,' If you observe the OT and the NT, why are there opposing materials about the same topic; say the 10 commandment? Then you can tell us about the God of the OT versus the NT. Then the Qur'an is a disiterested observer.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 26, 2007
You are very late on this thread. But your question about Qur'an as corrector of the Bible is very valid. So I will simply ask you this question and in it there will be glearing answer to your 'question about the Qur'an,' If you observe the OT and the NT, why are there opposing materials about the same topic; say the 10 commandment? Then you can tell us about the God of the OT versus the NT. Then the Qur'an is a disiterested observer.

First of all quran is not a corrector of the Bible. grin

Secondly, I am not asking a question about whether or not the quran is a corrector of the bible, I am making statements of fact as to why The Bible is the Word of the Only True and Living God, The bible is not from allah, simply because allah is not God. The bible has no relationship to the quran , instead it is the quran trying to do what is called " ATTACHE ".
Your allah (Lucifer , The Serpent, The devil, The dragon) is the father of lies.So providing a badly copied version of the bible "known as quran" is not so hard a thing for him to do.
So Olabowale why are you so fixated on the the false believe the allah corrected the bible by giving you the quran, I have already explained (either on this thread or somewhere else) why the Bible is God's True Word and quran is allah's (devil's work) , as such I will not wast my time going into that again. Cus it seems, repeatition is a nice tactics you like using , (as they say repeat a lie long enough you start to believe it was actually the truth).

Thirdly, it seems you just pick up dogmas (dogmas which abound alot in islam ) and then believe it hook, line and sinker. There are no opposing anything in the bible. Stop deceiving yourself thinking there is a God of OT and NT so as to give yourself excuse to continue in sin living as a muslim.

Olabowale how many times did your mohammed (sex maniac) have sex with Aisha, How many times did he have a revelation from his so called allah during all those sex with Aisha. Please wake up and stop allowing the devil to deceive you , your are responsible for your actions before the The Lord God Almighty (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob).

As far as I can see it seems it is the muslims are trying their best to give legitimacy to their falsehood by claiming the quran is related to the bible and at the same time claim it is more authentic than the bible, you are not deceiving anybody but yourselves.

Repeating the same mantra doesn't make it right , what is false will always remain false.
Please give you life to Christ as that is the most important thing,
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2007
@sysUser: You've already answered destroyed your own analysis; If you repeat a lie too often, the gullibles begins to believe it to be true. This is the case with the Bible. The OT People, the Jews do not recognise the NT, whatsoever. Yet it is the NT people who are doing what you dubbed ATTACHE with the OT people by having OT intheir own 'Bible.' So we have what are 2 Bibles; OT with OT people is called Bible. OT and NT with NT people is called Bible also. See your proble here now. Then, some part of OT is negated by NT post Jesus writes, eg Saul/Paul. Remember the 10 commandments? You will not in good conscience remember what paul has told you to forget. Jesus could not do it, so Paul is the one who had to do away with the laws by the cusred soul of the 'dead Jesus!'

There is no reason to say that Allah is not God, just because it is not 'Oyinbo word.' But Oyinbo is a young language and by Fela's defination, Oyinbo is Yoruba badly spoken. How can English word defines the Creator especially looking at how young this language is, compared to the sematic Arabic language, which has his direct historic route to Father Ibrahim, and at least has a clear prophet and revelation in pure Arabic language. The english language does not have the same qualities; no prophet and not revelation. In Islam, we seek refuge in Allah against the accursed Devil, when we want to do any worship, like reading Qur'an, making prayer, engaging in sexual intercourse and many other. How is this possible that you a grown man with at least normal IQ will assume and therefore make a bold statement that the muslims worship the devil?

Maybe you don't know anything about Islam, since Christianity as a way is a hereditary thing in your bloodline/ Just accept and don't ask how kinda mindset belief is what you have in Christianity. I know alot about Christianity and I thank my Creator, Allah the Almighty, Who does not die and Who is alway everliving, that He does not make me but a Muslim. How can I worship a man, taking a one who came out of the canal birth, just like me as God? Never. By the way my mother's name is also Mariam.

Is it possible for God to have a mother? hen who is the father of God? Who are the parents of the parents of God? You know where i am going with this? Right? Yet I have not gotten to Moses generation in all of this parents of the parents of the parents, of God. Then we still have Ibrahim's generation, Noahs generation and finally, the first generation of mankind, Adam and his wife Hawa. The way I figure, we could go on to just tear your God perception to shreds. But one thing is certain, the concept of God to you is very poor, less powerful and less imposing as to have control over anything. Your concept about God is somewhat in some respect humanlike. No wonder you find it agreable that God could be in the womb of a mere mortal, a young virgin girl (that is what made her different from any woman who is pregnant, being a virgin), developing for 9 months.

My brother, I got toleave you alone for now. In the future we will talk about other matters. Its way past my bedtime. I ned by beauty sleep. lol. But make my belief increase, by your understanding of God. And by the way Ismail has a fisrt right to Ibrahim than his younger brother Isiaq. Reason, man, reason.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2007
@olabowale.

Although , it is starting to become stale and boring hearing you repeating the same/or slightly similar mantra and accusations, without actually answering the question ().

First and foremost "No one is asking you to dump your language (Yoruba) and use English to describe God". (By the way did you not already drop your language and use the arabic word "allah"wink.
The Word and Name of the TRUE GOD (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) is always true, will always be whether or not it is translated to a million languages. He my TRUE GOD himself was the one that ensure there is more than one language in the world,

[

Gen 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
Gen 11:2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
Gen 11:3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
Gen 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
Gen 11:5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
Gen 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
Gen 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
Gen 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
Gen 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

]

So you see it does not matter what language we use to refer to God go in , the important thing is to be explicitly clear about which god or God we are actully talking about.

In case you didn't notice I tend to use the description of God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as the God who I am refering to as the only TRUE GOD,

If I want to refer to God ni Yoruba and also want to make sure I differentiate im from all those petty Yoruba god, I can easily refer to him via His description in the Yoruba language translation of the book of Psalms where the the the TRUE GOD (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) was refered to as "Olorun tio lagbara ni o ogun"

I can also refer to the TRUE GOd when using hebrew or english by calling Him JEHOVA JIREH or JEHOVA SHALOM.

It is not compulsory to use a specific language to talk to God or describe God , The only problem with using the arabic word allah to refer to God is that already the arabic word allah has already being used by muslims to refer to their own god (who is a false God). Therefoer it becomes very dangerous, mischevious and potentially misleading when a sincere person who is trying tryin to use arabic to refer to the TRUE GOD (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob). Therefore in other to avoid the confusion of mistaking the false god called "allah" with the TRUE GOD (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob), it is better to completely avoid refering to him as the arabic word allah. That way when people use the word "allah", everbody will be sure that the name refers to the false god of the muslims.

However what is important when refering to God is to be very specific as to which particular God you are refering to because there are many false believes and gods (e.g. hindu gods, allah, baal,buddah , etc)

Olabowale don't try to use diversionary tactics (e.g. attacking the person instead of the issue just like the phrases "There is no reason to say that Allah is not God, just because it is not 'Oyinbo word.' But Oyinbo is a young language and by Fela's defination, Oyinbo is Yoruba badly spoken." , "Maybe you don't know anything about Islam, since Christianity as a way is a hereditary thing in your bloodline/ Just accept and don't ask how kind of mindset belief is what you have in Christianity."wink, It becomes even more interesting when you are tryin to justify yourself by use FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI. How low do you really have to go before you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour.

So you see please the discussion is not about which language to use call Lord God Almighty (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob). The discussion is about Christians trying their best to explain to you (and other muslims) why the ONLY TRUE GOD (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) is different from and is not the same as the false god you muslims call "allah".

Don't continue to fool yourself or those that might be reading , spirited attempts to try to rationalise the madness, confusion and deceit of islam, mohammed, allah would never make it true. It will still always be a lie.

By the way Olabowale, since you guys "muslims" have been stoning the devil at Saudi Arabia since all these years, how come he (the devil) has not ran away from that place since all these time. grin shocked smiley At least which man or demon would want to just stay around for people to continue stoning him/it since year in year out since all these while. NA WA O, GOD PLEASE OPEN THE EYES OF THESE PEOPLE AND FREE THEM FROM THE MENTAL, SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL SHACKLES OF THE ENEMY (THE DEVIL, LUCIFER, SATAN) OVER THEM.

Again, olabowale you have smartly not answered my rhetorical question that you was asking when I said ", how many times did your mohammed (sex maniac) have sex with Aisha, How many times did he have a revelation from his so called allah during all those sex with Aisha, "
Another question "Is it not child sexual abuse and assault when mohammed (the mercifully sexually active man) started having sex with Aisha a "nine year old". Does that mean allah condones child abuse,
(no wonder, grin cheesy cool)

Once again olabowale and any other muslims on this forum, God loves so much that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus Christ) to die for you, all you have to do is confess you sins, repent you sins and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour
I pray that God helps you to see and accept the truth of your situation and your need for salvation through Christ Jesus.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by pilgrim1(f): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2007
olabowale:

@SysUser: You are very late on this thread. But your question about Qur'an as corrector of the Bible is very valid. So I will simply ask you this question and in it there will be glearing answer to your 'question about the Qur'an,' If you observe the OT and the NT, why are there opposing materials about the same topic; say the 10 commandment? Then you can tell us about the God of the OT versus the NT. Then the Qur'an is a disiterested observer.

@olabowale,

The one thing that I keep asserting that Muslims have championed is their penchant for lying and duplicity. I only breezed in here to check out waht has been happening so far - and now the next convenience game you guys are playing is to propagate another lie that the Qur'an came to "correct" the bible.

Without the drama, no long stories please, can you simply quote the verse where 'Allah' ever said that the Qur'an came to "correct" the Bible?

Again, I don't want long irrelevant stories hatched to put your ummah to sleep. Just simply quote the verse as requested and let's discuss.

Thanks.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by pilgrim1(f): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2007
SysUser:

First of all quran is not a corrector of the Bible. grin

@SysUser,

I've read some of your rejoinders. Well done for taking the time to address some of their concerns.

At the moment, I'm much occupied; but it's great that you have offered a reference point as above to let them know for a fact that the Qur'an is NOT a "corrector" of the Bible. Whoever claimed the "corrector" thing was lying through his yellow teeth! And I'd be visiting the Forum again next week (oops! next year!) to see how they come again denying the point.

Shalom.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2007
Insert Quote
@sysUser: You've already answered destroyed your own analysis; If you repeat a lie too often, the gullibles begins to believe it to be true. This is the case with the Bible. The OT People, the Jews do not recognise the NT, whatsoever. Yet it is the NT people who are doing what you dubbed ATTACHE with the OT people by having OT intheir own 'Bible.' So we have what are 2 Bibles; OT with OT people is called Bible. OT and NT with NT people is called Bible also. See your proble here now. Then, some part of OT is negated by NT post Jesus writes, eg Saul/Paul. Remember the 10 commandments? You will not in good conscience remember what paul has told you to forget. Jesus could not do it, so Paul is the one who had to do away with the laws by the cusred soul of the 'dead Jesus!'

@olabowale

it is rather sad that , babbling defenses are most wht muslims are trying , they are behaving like someone who while drowning is trying his best to hang on to a straw
undecided

[color=#006600]As the saying goes : If it looks like shit and smells like shit and feels like shit and , aaahaaargaaa, also tastes like shit, THEN IT IS SHIT
grin cheesy wink shocked

The truth is that islam, allah and mohammed (the Hot sexual peadophile that he is) all look like fakes/false/liars, they all smell like fakes/false/liars, they all feel like fakes/faslse/liars, they all taste like fakes/false/liars. INFACT THEY ARE ALL FAKES/LIARS/FALSE
cool
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by pilgrim1(f): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2007
@SysUser,

SysUser:

@olabowale.

Although , it is starting to become stale and boring hearing you repeating the same/or slightly similar mantra and accusations, without actually answering the question

Again. . . another well-captured statement of Muslim duplicity! grin They will repeat and reharsh the same boring oldmen's tales, accuse all they want, and yet NEVER once seeking to answer simple questions! grin E don tay wey we sabi them!
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2007
The Quran is a corrector for the Bible as the Mormon Bible is a corrector for the Quran and the Bible, LMAO!!!! The sort of things people come up with and actually believe. Makes you wonder what in the world is going on in people's heads. Why do you need to have the Quran correct the Bible??
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by lailai2(m): 4:21am On Dec 27, 2007
its a shame 4 u guys
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2007
@Kokojunkie: I know the Mormon well. I have connection in Nevada. The same weak statement you are using about their Bible failed with me 10 years ago. Here is the answer: The Mormon Bible did not bring anything new. Even the name is the same with the Pure Protestants and/or the father Catholic! It is called a Bible. The Principal person is still the same: Jesus. There is still the 3 in 1 deal.

The Mormon can not have a different litmus that their father/mother, the catholic and the protestant. You got to see what everyone is doing to Mick Romney; The other Christians are claiming that he is not a Christian. Some people are not going to vote for him, anyway, because they consider Mormon but a cult. But they call themselves Christians.

However, if you call any Muslim a Christian, we consider it a sign of weak faith in us. We will be insulted, saddened and unhappy. If you say to any Muslim that he is a disbeliever in the death and resurrection, he will be happy. You have made his day. All of these, disqualifies the Mormon book/a Bible to be a corrector of Qur'an.

Finally, there is no place in the Bible, OT and/NT that it is declared that there will not be any prophet to come. The reverse is the case. And indeed the NT call this Prophet Counselor/ Comforter. Muhammad is a perfect match based on the description and the job Title. Finally, Qur'an says never will there be a Prophet and or a Messenger after the noblest of the nobles. Allahu Akbar. Yaa Rabbi Haqq!
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2007
@Pilgrim.1: Sometimes, I wonder if my Princess think that she is holding court, or classes here? Directing traffic, when I am driving a Koenigsegg on the autobahn! Aburo. pele pele dowo e. lol. I will respond sometime later.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by pilgrim1(f): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Kokojunkie: I know the Mormon well. I have connection in Nevada. The same weak statement you are using about their Bible failed with me 10 years ago. Here is the answer: The Mormon Bible did not bring anything new. Even the name is the same with the Pure Protestants and/or the father Catholic! It is called a Bible. The Principal person is still the same: Jesus. There is still the 3 in 1 deal.

This oldman makes me laugh! grin

Oga, please go sidon for one corner. Whoever you have in Nevada is deceiving you - and you fell for it, kom-kom!! grin

The Mormon Bible is NOT a Bible at all - it is a spurious production of Joseph Smith who denied so many teachings of Biblical Christianity and arrived at his demonic cultic assertion that Mormons are "gods" who will gradually attain to the power and position of God Almighty Himself!

You don't know a dot about the Mormon Bible, and what you are saying is another characteristic empty boast from your backyard!

Meanwhile, Neveda (the 'Silver State' - although close to Utah) is a weak location for Mormon authentic teaching. Go to Utah itself, you go see wetin go beat your senses dull! Yeye boaster! Neveda koo, Never-die nii! grin

olabowale:

The Mormon can not have a different litmus that their father/mother, the catholic and the protestant. You got to see what everyone is doing to Mick Romney; The other Christians are claiming that he is not a Christian. Some people are not going to vote for him, anyway, because they consider Mormon but a cult. But they call themselves Christians.

And what is wrong with clearly telling him to his face that he is in a cult - seeing that Mormonism denies Biblical Christianity and teaches that Mormons are also going to be GODS like Almighty God?

What about you and your adulator (stranger26) who were foaming in the mouth recently to flush SUFISTS - abi Sufi Muslims are not Muslims again? grin

olabowale:

However, if you call any Muslim a Christian, we consider it a sign of weak faith in us.

Una no get faith before - go ask the Muslims who are trying to smuggle Muhammad into the Bible without success! Is that not telling enough? grin

olabowale:

We will be insulted, saddened and unhappy. If you say to any Muslim that he is a disbeliever in the death and resurrection, he will be happy. You have made his day.

Okay, I hear. grin But it was Muhammad who pronounced in his Qur'an that anyone who disbelieves in life after death is an unbeliever. not so? Now I understand why a Muslim rejoices over being told that he does not believe in death and resurrection - probably because in Islam, it is a fact that Allah has no such prospect for you! cheesy

olabowale:

All of these, disqualifies the Mormon book/a Bible to be a corrector of Qur'an.

Make una dey disqualify una selves well-well. As for me, I go come back to bleach the LIE that the Qur'an was sent to "correct" the Bible!

olabowale:

Finally, there is no place in the Bible, OT and/NT that it is declared that there will not be any prophet to come.

Does that therefore leave a gap in the doorway for Muhammad to be smuggled into the Bible? grin

olabowale:

The reverse is the case. And indeed the NT call this Prophet Counselor/ Comforter.

Okay, time up! grin Please again O. . . I dey ask for the umpteenth time:

WHERE in the Qur'an or hadth was Muhammad ever called "the Comforter".

Please no frantic drama - just quote the verses. Thank you. cool

olabowale:

Muhammad is a perfect match based on the description and the job Title.

Muhammad was a failure when we tried to outline the Job description.

olabowale:

Finally, Qur'an says never will there be a Prophet and or a Messenger after the noblest of the nobles. Allahu Akbar. Yaa Rabbi Haqq!

Indeed, the Qur'an was Muhammad's mind assuming things for himself without warrant! grin
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by pilgrim1(f): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2007
olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: Sometimes, I wonder if my Princess think that she is holding court, or classes here? Directing traffic, when I am driving a Koenigsegg on the autobahn! Aburo. pele pele dowo e. lol. I will respond sometime later.

I hear. Make I take a break. I will see ya whenever I see you.

Shallom. wink
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Pilgrim.1:
The Mormon Bible is NOT a Bible at all - it is a spurious production of Joseph Smith who denied so many teachings of Biblical Christianity and arrived at his demonic cultic assertion that Mormons are "gods" who will gradually attain to the power and position of God Almighty Himself!

You don't know a dot about the Mormon Bible, and what you are saying is another characteristic empty boast from your backyard!

Meanwhile, Neveda (the 'Silver State' - although close to Utah) is a weak location for Mormon authentic teaching. Go to Utah itself, you go see wetin go beat your senses dull! Yeye boaster! Neveda koo, Never-die nii!
; The same can be made of the Present day NT versus the NT which Jesus preached about the Places; Saul/Paul is in the same place of Joseph Smith. And by the way, the founding home of the Mormon is in Upstate New York. Ask davidylan. Beleve it or not. You have godheads they have gods. From by place of observation, they are both more than just One God. The same hypothesis developed for Jesus is with the Mormon. Personal attack does not face me. I am sure you do not know me that well to be accurate about your description of my backyard, whatever that means! I will leave the Nevada thing to your imagination. Its your world.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by pilgrim1(f): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2007
Olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1: ; The same can be made of the Present day NT versus the NT which Jesus preached about the Places; Saul/Paul is in the same place of Joseph Smith. And by the way, the founding home of the Mormon is in Upstate New York. Ask davidylan. Beleve it or not. You have godheads they have gods. From by place of observation, they are both more than just One God. The same hypothesis developed for Jesus is with the Mormon. Personal attack does not face me. I am sure you do not know me that well to be accurate about your description of my backyard, whatever that means! I will leave the Nevada thing to your imagination. Its your world.

It will help to refrain from these childish allegations and hiding behind your finger. If you want to discuss, show your mettle and let's look into historical antecedents - and not all this backyard pointing of fingers that appear every now and then in your storylines.

You should have known that your posts leak right through every asumption you make; for if you ever took time to read through the Mormon so-called 'Bible', you would recognized immediately that it is not what it claims to be. That is why I asked you to cross from Nevada and into Utah so that you come back with more sense that the otiose remarks you boast about on the Forum. grin

Everytime you claim to have contacts, we just dey bleach the hypocrisy. Any more we can help you expose? Nevada koo. . . Never-die nii! grin
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by babs787(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2007
@pilgrim.1

It will help to refrain from these childish allegations and hiding behind your finger. If you want to discuss, show your mettle and let's look into historical antecedents - and not all this backyard pointing of fingers that appear every now and then in your storylines.

I am willing to join you in looking into historical antecedents.

cool
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2007
@Pilgrim.1

You should have known that your posts leak right through every asumption you make; for if you ever took time to read through the Mormon so-called 'Bible', you would recognized immediately that it is not what it claims to be. That is why I asked you to cross from Nevada and into Utah so that you come back with more sense that the otiose remarks you boast about on the Forum.

Everytime you claim to have contacts, we just dey bleach the hypocrisy. Any more we can help you expose? Nevada koo. . . Never-die nii!
: You should ask the Mormons if they are Christians. Not my problems. I know better. I have more than a passing relationship in Las Vegas. If you are squabbling with other Christians about their Bibles, you should use the same wisdom that you are using to engage your academics, to think about the reality that is staring you down without flinching.

Even the Shia can not boost of a different Qur'an. Yet they have a different concept in some things in Islam. None in will say that Jumu'ah pray is not important. Or change it to another time. But in Christianity, you see you have 7 day adventists who go to Sabbath, yet they are Christians!
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 29, 2007
olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1 : You should ask the Mormons if they are Christians. Not my problems. I know better. I have more than a passing relationship in Las Vegas. If you are squabbling with other Christians about their Bibles, you should use the same wisdom that you are using to engage your academics, to think about the reality that is staring you down without flinching.

Even the Shia can not boost of a different Qur'an. Yet they have a different concept in some things in Islam. None in will say that Jumu'ah pray is not important. Or change it to another time. But in Christianity, you see you have 7 day adventists who go to Sabbath, yet they are Christians!

double talk.
a different concept or a totally different Islam?
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by olabowale(m): 4:27am On Dec 29, 2007
@Nwando: Hey baby, where is my double talking? Or rather how am I double talking? Obigeli, answer me? lol.
Re: Teacher Arrested In Sudan Over A Bear Named Muhammad. by pilgrim1(f): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2007
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Pilgrim.1 : You should ask the Mormons if they are Christians. Not my problems. I know better. I have more than a passing relationship in Las Vegas. If you are squabbling with other Christians about their Bibles, you should use the same wisdom that you are using to engage your academics, to think about the reality that is staring you down without flinching.

Please, olabowale, please put on your thinking cap and stop hiding behind your fingers.

If you want to engage in any reasonable discussion about the Mormons, let me invite you to any thread you wish to do so - and the bloviates you have been boasting about your "connections" so far will be manifest to all after a few entries!

It is this kind of shamless rascality of Muslims making empty boast to impress their ummah that sometimes makes me take you guys for the kids you are! Stop the empty talk - please invite me to any thread of your choice and let's see what is left of you and your overblown boasts on the issue of MORMONISM! cool

olabowale:

Even the Shia can not boost of a different Qur'an. Yet they have a different concept in some things in Islam.

It is way beyond a "different concept", my dear! A different concept from the same Qur'an has seen the Shiites and Sunnis slaughtering one another . . . and the same "different concept" is why the Wahabbis are waiting to wipe out all other Muslims once and for all!

olabowale:

None in will say that Jumu'ah pray is not important. Or change it to another time.

The same guys who bow down on their mats are the same guys who rise up to slit the throats of their Muslim bretyhren!

olabowale:

But in Christianity, you see you have 7 day adventists who go to Sabbath, yet they are Christians!

Are you not the hypocrite who agreed with stranger26 against the SUFI Muslims? shocked Your sister stranger26 was so vehement against Sufi Muslims that she alone thought her ilks of the Shunni breed are ALONE to enter Jannah! And you haven't dealt with the troubled waters in your conclave before complaining about 7 Day Advetists?!?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22)

Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender / Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos / Oyedepo: I Will Lay Bare Hands On COVID-19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.