Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk. (1788 Views)

He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You. / How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk. by ujutonia: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2012
Hello everyone, thanks for ur support nd advice. If u look at my past threads, u will understand my story better. The marriage has been dissolved finally but it was after reporting my ex at min. Of justice at ALAUSA ikeja. He was asked to go nd finalize everything so that the kids welfare will be tackled. He promise to cater for the kids welfare nd finally the bride price refunded but now my ex wants us to talk. Pls should i listen to him or ignore him.
Re: After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2012
Talk about what, did he say?
Re: After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk. by ujutonia: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2012
@jenny he sent a text that we need to talk.
Re: After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2012
Then meet at a restaurant and talk
Re: After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk. by ifyalways(f): 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2012
He has to specify what he wants to talk about first, ask him then decide if you are ready for it ie whatever it is.
Make sure you inform your family, atleast your mom where you are meeting him for the talk.
Lastly, do not promise him anything during this talk Cos "he sounded, talked, acted or looked changed "
Re: After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk. by i1: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2012
Your marriage was not done in court because the discussion would have been done before judgment was delivered.
Go for the meeting with an elder person like your sister, uncle, or brother, and hear wat he has †☺ say. Remeber the welfare of the kid(s) Ȋ̝̊̅§ paramount.
Re: After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk. by ujutonia: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2012
The welfare of the kid have been taken care of, we hve moved on jst that the talk thing is wht i dont want now. I feel like ignoring him .
Re: After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk. by ifyalways(f): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
Why?he is still the father of your kids and the least you can do is to maintain a cordial relationship with him.

Find out what he wants to talk about and decide if its worth the trip. If you don't want to go, tell him politely that you won't come.
Re: After Returning The Bride Price, He Wants Us To Talk. by ronkebp(f): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
ujutonia: The welfare of the kid have been taken care of, we hve moved on jst that the talk thing is wht i dont want now. I feel like ignoring him .

You guys should discuss over the phone, let him buy enough airtime on the phone and you both should talk....there is no need for face-to-face discussion, at least not now! and if you are going to do any fac-to-face discussion, go with at least two people, infact two men!!...have it in an open place...say, an eatery, let the guys seat at another table and enjoy a solid lunch while you both 'talk'.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Could U Enlighten Me On / 14yr Old Gives Birth To A Boy. Her Boyfriend Is 17. See What Happened Thereafter / Working Mothers: How Did/do You Cope With Being Separated From Your Minors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.