Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Messi Confirms Pregnancy Rumours: I Think It Will Be A Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Messi Confirms Pregnancy Rumours: I Think It Will Be A Boy (1034 Views)

Kim Kardashian Confirms Pregnancy With Nude Photo ! / Ini Edo Replies Pregnancy Rumours / Breakingnews!!! Photos: “yes! I Am Pregnant” Ini Edo Confirms Pregnancy Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Confirms Pregnancy Rumours: I Think It Will Be A Boy by Mandelaguy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
Barcelona and Argentina star Lionel Messi has finally confirmed the rumours that he and his girlfriend are expecting a child.
The diminutive attacker had always been tight-lipped when questioned about the reports that he was expecting his first child with his partner, Antonella Roccuzzo, after his special celebration of his goal in Argentina's 4-0 victory against Ecuador earlier in the month.

However, the 24-year-old has now announced that his girlfriend is pregnant, and even went as far as giving a prediction about the baby's gender.

"I think it will be a boy," Messi is quoted as saying by Ole. "We did not want to say anything because we never talk about our private life.

"But we were constantly asked about it, so we wanted to share our joy."

The three-time Ballon d'Or winner, who broke into Barca's first team in 2004, scored 73 goals in all competitions in 2011-12.

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C’s Wife, Nicole, Shows Off Baby Bump / A Picture Of Pistorius Giving Hope To Baby Amputee / Davido’s Billionaire Father Forces Him Back To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.