Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Fiance Is A Virgin - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is A Virgin (21595 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by sexylady10: 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ op A?? happy ?or you,on ur weddin nite don't do much bedmatics in order not too embarass him
As ?or me I cant marry a virgin,A?? nt a virgin so I don't tink I deserve to haff a v.irgin husby,
2) I tried to date a virgin back in 2010,so I met dis guy who was virgin dat does MouthAction,dis is hw I knew he was a capital V.....1) he doesn't know where d womanliness hole is and his dic.k was like a 10yr old boy(small n short),oh boy I had to help him masturbate and he was using his hand to do himsef to c,um while he was lookin at my boobs. I cldnt allow dat dick into my puss.y oo, A?? sorry to say dat was d last time I went to his house,don't get me wrong he is nice,handsome and rich but I need my husby to haff dis d.ick dat can fill me up and make me. Cu,m, he is still my friend till now and 32yrs

A?? nt saying ur guy will be like dis my friend dear poster and just statin my experience wt a Virgin guy, maybe I was unlucky wt dis guy.

Wishing all d best

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by sexylady10: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
@ op am happy ?or you,on ur weddin nite don't do much bedmatics in order not too embarass him
As ?or me I cant marry a virgin,am nt a virgin so I don't tink I deserve to haff a v.irgin husby,
2) I tried to date a virgin back in 2010,so I met dis guy who was virgin dat does ma.sturbate,dis is hw I knew he was a capital V.....1) he doesn't know where d womanliness hole is and his dic.k was like a 10yr old boy(small n short),oh boy I had to help him mastu.rbate and he was using his hand to do himsef to c,um while he was lookin at my bosoms. I cldnt allow dat di.ck into my puss.y oo, am sorry to say dat was d last time I went to his house,don't get me wrong he is nice,handsome and rich but I need my husby to haff dis d.ick dat can fil.l me up and make me. Cu,m, he is still my friend till now and 32yrs

Am nt saying ur guy will be like dis my friend dear poster and just statin my experience wt a Virgin guy, maybe I was unlucky wt dis guy.

Wishing u all d best
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
thanks for all your replies (even the insults). i didnt start this thread to create a war, i started it to prove that some guys are really principled even when the majority have gone bonkers over sex. i count myself very lucky to have found him n wuld continue to say any girl that thinks marrying a virgin is a wrong idea should have a quick rethink.
abeg, make una no crucify me.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
sexylady10: @ op am happy ?or you,on ur weddin nite don't do much bedmatics in order not too embarass him
As ?or me I cant marry a virgin,am nt a virgin so I don't tink I deserve to haff a v.irgin husby,
2) I tried to date a virgin back in 2010,so I met dis guy who was virgin dat does ma.sturbate,dis is hw I knew he was a capital V.....1) he doesn't know where d womanliness hole is and his dic.k was like a 10yr old boy(small n short),oh boy I had to help him mastu.rbate and he was using his hand to do himsef to c,um while he was lookin at my bosoms. I cldnt allow dat di.ck into my puss.y oo, am sorry to say dat was d last time I went to his house,don't get me wrong he is nice,handsome and rich but I need my husby to haff dis d.ick dat can fil.l me up and make me. Cu,m, he is still my friend till now and 32yrs

Am nt saying ur guy will be like dis my friend dear poster and just statin my experience wt a Virgin guy, maybe I was unlucky wt dis guy.

Wishing u all d best

dat must've hurt real bad. His ego must've been badly bruised..
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by babeface3: 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2012
woooow; this is real web frenzy, don't know if someone has heard of withdrawal syndrome! I think the poster is just sampling opinion, psychologically, a little fear is creeping in due to this withdrawal from both sides which might endanger compatibility in due time... wish u luck any way.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by AngelEbi(f): 5:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
babeface3: woooow; this is real web frenzy, don't know if someone has heard of withdrawal syndrome! I think the poster is just sampling opinion, psychologically, a little fear is creeping in due to this withdrawal from both sides which might endanger compatibility in due time... wish u luck any way.
sampling which opinion? did u read the post at all? i am proud of my man jare, cant wait for our life together to start.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by babeface3: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
Just a little analysis which you should be thankful for; no one is dragging your man with you grin
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
sexylady10: @ op am happy ?or you,on ur weddin nite don't do much bedmatics in order not too embarass him

Wishing u all d best

Kai! Dis na disaster o! Small Kondo ke? Ha! Mo sori gan mehn......
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by slimyem: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Kai! Dis na disaster o! Small Kondo ke? Ha! Mo sori gan mehn......
i thought you don't mind.
Shebi you tell me say aboki own na like your little finger and you love it still?cheesy
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
Dis shld b moved 2 comedy section. Really funny. Lols cheesy
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Ybutterfly: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^bUR$t tHe bUBBle^^^^^^^^^^
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Cupidkc(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
@Op Virgin guys exist o. Believe it or yes.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by oraclefemi(m): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
DSB: I don't understand why most of u find it hard to believe someone is a virgin. If people can brag about the no. of girls or guys they get laid in a week then virgins have equal rights to do the same. It is a fallacy to think everyone wants to have sexx in a blink of an eye like you do.

I am 27 and a virgin. FYI, I am good looking and I socialize (but I carefully choose my friends). I have chosen this way of life because that's what God commands. Ofcourse temptation arises and if i have been able stay pure till now, then I can wait till the end. *I'm definitely looking fwd to my wedding nite*

I sometimes joke that Jesus should not come before I marry so that I can experience what sexx feels like.

SHUT UP, YOURE A self-servicer...MESSING WITH JOY SOAP .
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by luq4u(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
If she love him, she just have to belief either true or false cos their is no way to justify it. Wish you happy married life in advance

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by safarigirl(f): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
Nothing wrong with being a virgin, just better to keep it to one's self, especially if you're female, you never know who's listening or who could r.ape you or get you r.aped, don't even tell other gurls cos chics can be mean, calculating and jealous.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by jmoore(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
slimyem: virgin guys?
You never should trust what they tell you because there's no way to tell if they truly are virgins.cheesy

fluid26: hmmm...so it isnt just girls dat pull dis kinda stunt! I hear say some dey even use alum to contract d punny walls! shocked shocked No Prob! grin.
Lemme ask one q?...is der any possible way to check a man's virginity? cool. The joke is on u OP! wink

Virgin: A person who has never had sexual intercourse.

Looking for proof in a man? there is no physical proof.

Looking for proof in a woman? The last time I checked there are medical procedures available that some women are using to replace their hymen so it looks like they are still virgins, therefore that proof of a woman's virginity has been flawed by medical science.

I wonder why some people think that because they lost their virginity before marriage then everyone will also follow their way. Men who are virgins still exist, they are the real men that have self control

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
Ideas are open to verification and not condemnation! When i was a virgin(22/23), i use to hv a thick scrotum and i neva experienced sagging! When i started yanshing, after some years i discovered my scrotum sags, then i deduced; since the semen is produced from d seminiferous tubules in the scrotum(and all d biological jag!), and u release, it looses strength over time n sags. Like using a Gen set continuously, it starts loosing strength as time goes on. Some argue dat u can identify by d thread thru d hole in the Joystick! A lot of theories around! The best u should do, is to make findings urself n not condemn some1's idea outrightly! Mr biologist, I'm sure ur only concerned about what ur thot in school, hv u made any findings on "male virginity identification"? Some of us still hv alot of growing up to do! I'm not a doctor or a biologist, i just dey reason am! None is perfect n we learn everyday!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by babeface3: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hey, what sags the scrotal sack is just higher temperature, stop that unfounded theory. cool It contracts back when it becomes colder.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2012
slimyem: i thought you don't mind.
Shebi you tell me say aboki own na like your little finger and you love it still?cheesy

Oro e olohun ma je ko wo becareful!

U loosing it o!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
austushi1: Ideas are open to verification and not condemnation! When i was a virgin(22/23), i use to hv a thick scrotum and i neva experienced sagging! When i started yanshing, after some years i discovered my scrotum sags, then i deduced; since the semen is produced from d seminiferous tubules in the scrotum(and all d biological jag!), and u release, it looses strength over time n sags. Like using a Gen set continuously, it starts loosing strength as time goes on. Some argue dat u can identify by d thread thru d hole in the Joystick! A lot of theories around! The best u should do, is to make findings urself n not condemn some1's idea outrightly! Mr biologist, I'm sure ur only concerned about what ur thot in school, hv u made any findings on "male virginity identification"? Some of us still hv alot of growing up to do! I'm not a doctor or a biologist, i just dey reason am! None is perfect n we learn everyday!

Eyah u try! But! U for meshonu if u no certain na! See as dem machine gun u

Lmaoooooo!!!!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
@Babeface3: temperature! Our biologist say its maturity! Ok, make i say na maturity n temperature! *Reasons y we are not perfect*
@Id: machine gun me ke! Shey u don see 2 diff opinions on d sagging thing? Just watch as it unfolds n stop looking for ways to yerb! *Use to like u but u don fall my hand*
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
austushi1: @Babeface3: temperature! Our biologist say its maturity! Ok, make i say na maturity n temperature! *Reasons y we are not perfect*
@Id: machine gun me ke! Shey u don see 2 diff opinions on d sagging thing? Just watch as it unfolds n stop looking for ways to yerb! *Use to like u but u don fall my hand*

Hey! Stop bin a big baby Jare! I dey put u for gear na!

Oya blow me muahhh! wink
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2012
@Id: blow u much! *blushing*! No! Until u mail me ur number! Lol
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
austushi1: @Id: blow u much! *blushing*! No! Until u mail me ur number! Lol
Oya go get pen and paper! 01419914419

Call me o! kiss
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Sunnystooth(m): 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2012
Area_boy: I dont seem to see what being a virgin has to do with being a good partner??

I really don't get it. Virginity is overrated!!!! undecided
"Sex" is also overated!!!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^ lol! u dey worsen matter o! Na me be 419 abi? U dey fall my hand d more!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
austushi1: ^^ lol! u dey worsen matter o! Na me be 419 abi? U dey fall my hand d more!

Lool! Call am first na! Oya jot my second line 08066666666

Call after 12am!
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by daviesmania(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
Wat if de guy na gay, 2. wat if de guy no com sabi 4uck, u go dey disapointed abi. Wrong thoughts sha.
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
^^ dat number na anoda person number o! U wan make dem finally call me 419 abi? Infact i no like u again! FYM, U dey feel like princess Diana abi?
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
austushi1: ^^ dat number na anoda person number o! U wan make dem finally call me 419 abi? Infact i no like u again! FYM, U dey feel like princess Diana abi?

Stop derailing my friend! I go call Angel o!! tongue
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Sunnystooth(m): 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I like u 2! U go marry me? cheesy
... Two of una just funny die...
Re: My Fiance Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2012
Derailing u say! Na me and u start am from blowing u muah na! So we are partners! Meanwhile which Angel u wan call? D 1 wey u give me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Money Making Gifts To Get For Bae On Valentine’s Day / Watch Video: Cattle Rearer Seen Having Sex With His Cow / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.