Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Good Or Bad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Or Bad. (1086 Views)

His Girlfriend Is Forcing Him To Wear This T-shirt..good Or Bad Idea? / Friends Before Dating - Good Or Bad / Long Distance Relationships Good Or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Or Bad. by daduke2k(m): 1:27am On Jun 18, 2012
guys, you gotta help me with this.
I paid my ex a visit today, we talked and laughed like old times. I kinda forgot the time, and it had gotten real late. The thing is, we didnt break up with a fight or anything, it was a peaceful agreement for both of us to move on with our lives. Its been a year and eight months now and we ve been in phone contact. Okay, i happend around her area and decided to visit. So back to the story, its late already and shez all worried about me going at that hour, she asks me to spend the night but i cleverly manouverd the request. Shes all mushy now and asks me the second time but i refused and took my leave. Before i left, the look in eyes got me thinking.......
*its been a while, maybe i should spend the night
*if i do, what will tell my gurl, the guilt of not telling would kill me.
*why does she want me to spend the night?
Am confused, what should i have done? I ve lyk known this gurl all my life.
Re: Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 18, 2012
u did the rit tin...go home or go to ur gal, u must nt please evrbody
Re: Good Or Bad. by daduke2k(m): 2:14am On Jun 18, 2012
i just kinda feel dat shes lonely and needed me 2 stay.
Re: Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 18, 2012
daduke2k: i just kinda feel dat shes lonely and needed me 2 stay.
Your girl is also lonely and needs you by her side. Would you prefer your girl's ex or some other guy to keep her company while you are away?
Re: Good Or Bad. by KINGwax(m): 6:40am On Jun 18, 2012
This yr, i've made love to 3 of my ex. Well, thank God non is ready for a serious relationship since we parted so they're kinda clean-for-fucck and focused only on their future only.
The question is, 'did i feel bad?'
well, no, i didn't, cos i was alwys a fucck-drift. Never has been faithful.. .mayb neva will.
But i aint advising u to add on. I've alws knwn it was a bad thing to do. And think of ds irony, i alws have a perfect girlfriend..
Re: Good Or Bad. by xynerise: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2012
sexkillz: Your girl is also lonely and needs you by her side. Would you prefer your girl's ex or some other guy to keep her company while you are away?
that is d pari-pasu aspect of Life grin
Re: Good Or Bad. by slimyem: 7:51am On Jun 18, 2012
KINGwax: This yr, i've made love to 3 of my ex. Well, thank God non is ready for a serious relationship since we parted so they're kinda clean-for-fucck and focused only on their future only.
well, no, i didn't, cos i was alwys a fucck-drift. Never has been faithful.. .mayb neva will.
But i aint advising u to add on. I've alws knwn it was a bad thing to do. And think of ds irony, i alws have a perfect girlfriend..
irrelevant load of crap!
Re: Good Or Bad. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2012
SMH!
Re: Good Or Bad. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53am On Jun 18, 2012
slimyem: irrelevant load of crap!

Ode! grin
Re: Good Or Bad. by slimyem: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ode! grin
ode!cheesy
i don see you!tongue
Re: Good Or Bad. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2012
slimyem: ode!cheesy
i don see you!tongue
Y u scarce? Aboki book full weekend ni
Re: Good Or Bad. by slimyem: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Y u scarce? Aboki book full weekend ni
no be aboki o.
Na my cute don dada!
The kind wey u only fit dream of.cheesytongue
Re: Good Or Bad. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19am On Jun 18, 2012
slimyem: no be aboki o.
Na my cute don dada!
The kind wey u only fit dream of.cheesytongue
I c! U bin reading a lot of fairytale stories

Pele ti e o!
Re: Good Or Bad. by daduke2k(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2012
KINGwax: This yr, i've made love to 3 of my ex. Well, thank God non is ready for a serious relationship since we parted so they're kinda clean-for-fucck and focused only on their future only.
Sorry brother, my dickson don't fck around. Thanks anyway.

sexkillz: Your girl is also lonely and needs you by her side. Would you prefer your girl's ex or some other guy to keep her company while you are away?
Hell no. I'd be totally devastatd.

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Reasons Why Nigerian Women Cheat / My Dear, Do You Need A Sex Chip For Your Brain? / Making Her Fall 4 U Within A( Mins), Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.