Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Do You Think Models Should Be Used To Sell Products Such As Cars, Phones, E.t.c? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Think Models Should Be Used To Sell Products Such As Cars, Phones, E.t.c? (825 Views)

Mannequin Used To Display Clothes In A Kenya Clothing Store / Free DIY Handfans, Wire works, Bead works, Ankara bangles e.t.c Tutorials / Chinese Grandfather Models Teen Girls' Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Models Should Be Used To Sell Products Such As Cars, Phones, E.t.c? by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 18, 2012
Because seriously, i dont see the point. Your products ought to sell for you and not some naked girls?

Whats your take on this?
Re: Do You Think Models Should Be Used To Sell Products Such As Cars, Phones, E.t.c? by VOfficialR(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2012
I feel it is fine to use fashion models in advertising to sell cars and other skeek stuffs. Why not?
What ever works...
I think if you have a fun, fast and sleek sports car, a fashion model would help bring out the best appeal of the car. Cute girls and fast cars seem to me to always go together. Judging from the car shows I have attended. You see a souped up car and well a good looking woman mingling around the same car makes it look even hotter. Each to their own however. Some may not feel the same. Perhaps if it were a lady looking to purchase her dream car, a male model would be more enticing than a female. I do not see any reason why human models can not be or should not be used in advertising methods to promote cars.

buh.. phones...
can't say
Re: Do You Think Models Should Be Used To Sell Products Such As Cars, Phones, E.t.c? by ayobase(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2012
Tashamania: Because seriously, i dont see the point. Your products ought to sell for you and not some naked girls?

Whats your take on this?
Based on my observation so far.....most people tend to pay more attention to adverts involving cameo and partial ot total nud.ity...what the advertisement needs is attention and once this is achieved....then the company stands chances....
Adverts for kids!
Advert for guys!
......different adverts based on minds to capture!
Re: Do You Think Models Should Be Used To Sell Products Such As Cars, Phones, E.t.c? by mrperfect(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2012
Advertisers know what they are doing ands is working for them, otherwise they would have had a rethink.

(1) (Reply)

K / Pls Help, Peruvian Vs Brazilian Hair / The Fashion Preneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.