Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Is Asycuda? Self Clearance? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Asycuda? Self Clearance? (2090 Views)

Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? / How To Get A Company Tax Clearance Certificate In Nigeria / List Of Uk Clearance Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Asycuda? Self Clearance? by Mongue(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
Hi I am planning to import chemicals but want to know if anyone knows what ASYCUDA is and do i need to register in order to import?

I have a NAFDAC permit now but they wrote SELF CLEARANCE. Does anyone know if I can get a clearing agent to do it for me even though my permit says this.

Any advice would be appreciated
Re: What Is Asycuda? Self Clearance? by lekyman: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2007
ASYCUDA has to do with the computer compliance kind of a thing for theĀ  custom processing centre,my friend just forget about the word self clearance and look for a better clearing agent that will clear the goods for you cause you will end up spending more than you can imagine cause you are not use to it and also a lot of bribe here and there has to be giving if you know what i mean. If you are not use to that it might lead to delay which translate to demurrage.
Note that for chemical you don't have to pay much for the agent
Which you good luck
Re: What Is Asycuda? Self Clearance? by adexfem(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2007
You are right, ASYCUDA has to do with customs.
I am a clearing agent based in Lagos.I can help you clear the chemicals if you don't mind.
What kind of chemical do you want to import?
My no is

(1) (Reply)

Positive Attitude Brings Success / What Is PASSIVE INCOME? / China Company Database- Contacts Of All Companies In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.