Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas (434497 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / If You Are Refused A Canadian Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2012
A lot of people make the mistake of making deposits into their bank accounts prior to visa application; this action is called "Money Lodgement" which is an express ground for visa refusal: Do not naively commit this violation (by depositing lump sums of money into an account which apparently stands in isolation) for presentation purpose.
Such account does not meet the requirement of an acceptable bank statement so, applying for a visa with it will only give you a definite result, REFUSAL.

This is how it works; An acceptable bank statement must have up to six months transaction records demonstrating your income (from verifiable sources) and expenditures, and it must have good enough fund to sustain your trip and intentions, and also; it must have enough balance to keep you going after the trip: preferably, a Current account, Savings account, Salary or Wages account:
Importantly, you must be able to satisfy your Visa Officer that you have somewhat of an obligation or home tie to return to Nigeria for.
I regret to say that until your bank statements meet the standard format as explained, you will continue to get refused no matter how many times you applied or how much money you have in your accounts

For those considering the use of sponsor, be aware that there are very few circumstances in which it may be considerable for an adult applicant to use a sponsor, such sponsor may be a Spouse (especially for Family Reunion) or Parents/Guidians (especially for Education or for medical reasons) etc. But if you are considering the use of a Company's account, that would be unacceptable (even if you own the company). For a company's sponsorship to be acceptable, you would need to be applying for a training or a course, or a seminar etc that would be deemed profitable to your company in order to satisfy the visa officer of the purpose otherwise, it would be judged that the money in the company's account is not available for your use: unless your company is offering you a complimentary vacation under its care.
And as an adult, you are supposed to be financially independent to meet the requirement for a tourist or pleasure visa; for example, you can't be sponsored by anyone if your intended travel is for the purpose of tourism or romance rather than official or compelling family visit (no sponsor's bank account can cover you except in compelling limited circumstances whereby it is deemed reasonable for his sponsorship to be considered).
*A presentable account has to meet the requirements and the formation of the bank statement that is acceptable as explained in the bolded part of the above paragraph.

It it extremely important to make your visa application early in order to give the embassy enough time to process your application: many people are refused for reason of insufficient time: There is always a general warning that visa applicants should give plenty of time to process applications as delays may occur due to uncertainties and circumstances beyond their control, and in the event that your application is decided after the purpose of your intended trip has expired or is in a tight situation, your visa application may be refused for reason of "change of circumstance".

I decided to add this (my earlier) post since it continues to happen that many people still find themselves in this unfortunate situation, and I thought i should lay emphasis to save people's money.
This informational advice is for country-men and women who continue to bin their thousands of Naira attempting to obtain the UK or the US visas while being unaware that they are under a ban for ten years or for life respectively.
Have you ever been refused a UK visa on the basis of fraudulent, fake, or misleading documents or even serious sensitive misinformation? If so, then apply for a UK visa no more, keep your application fees and try for other countries.
If you committed this act before the 10 years ban came into effect, as long as your finger-prints were taken, you would get the ban on your next visa application: only those who committed it before finger-print era are free from this merciless punishment
It is unfortunate that, except you take measures, you might not be able to find out whether you carry the ten years ban based on fraudulent or misleading documents presentation or, false declaration; this is the unfair method that the UK embassy uses to punish individuals who had attempted to use fake or misleading documents to obtain their visa: they allow them to re-apply unaware of the ban while they extract the visa application fee from the unsuspecting applicants.
If you are unsure of your ban/no-ban status, you are entitled to the rights of knowing your eligibility for the UK visa after refusal and the staff are obliged to let you know it. But however, if you wish to make subsequent application, you can inquire before making your payment: ask them to inform you of your status before paying the visa fee, it is their duty to notify you of it if you ask them even during fresh application.
These said, another way (perhaps the most effective way) that you can find out is your own intuition, you should know whether you were detected presenting any fake, fraudulent or misleading documents or serious sensitive misinformation to support your previous application. And if you were, then, there is no two ways about it, you've just been banned (unaware) for ten good years. Period.

The sad truth is: you did not receive the ban from making subsequent applications, but rather you received the ban from obtaining a UK visa of any category. So, it is up to you to apply a hundred or a thousand times while under a ban, but you will never be given a visa except after the ten years ban expires.
There was this case of a Nigerian visa applicant who was refused a visa for reason of forged documents that he presented in his previous application; after some time, he eventually came clean in his new application, but still he was refused a visa on the basis of the "fraud documents" that he submitted in his previous application. Yet, the cruel visa officer did not advise the mugu applicant that he was under a ban, but the country-man who obviously found no reason for his recent refusal was wise enough to ask about his chance of getting the visa in future application, and then the visa officer was obliged to let him know that he had been under a ban even before his recently denied application was made.
Now, had this countryman known that he was under a ban, he wouldn't have spent his hard-earned money all through that stress and trouble to apply for a visa that will never be issued him?

So, considering the fact that at the UK embassy, over 9000 applicants were caught with fraudulent documentsg in just one year, I wish to request that this thread be kept alive so that others would see it and avoid binning their money, this thread can save millions or even billions of Naira.

NOTE 1: The same applies to the USA visa application, but considering the LIFE BAN that you can get from the US if caught with fake or misleading documents or misinformation, the UK 10 years ban is merciful.

NOTE 2: For expectant mothers; know that it is a serious violation to conceal pregnancy during visa application, and it is even more serious to give birth in a country if your visa is not issued on medical ground: and worse still, to deny the awareness.
And unlike the merciful 10 years ban that is applicable with the UK, You may never be issued a US visa again, this violation MAY attract a life ban from the USA depending on circumstances and judgement
NOTE 3: I am not a Travel or "Visa" agent. And if anyone tells you that he is a visa agent, run away from the person because, most of the people who get into bans are those who solicit the services of syndicates who profess themselves "visa agents".
YOU CAN APPLY FOR THE VISAS YOURSELVES, and you will be sure of the documents that you use. But if you solicit (the so called) visa agents for assistance, you might not know when fake or tampered documents are added to your application, and the result will be a LIFE BAN from the USA.

Find Love Partners now at Babefishing Dating Community www.babefishing.com

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by beejaybida(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hi, VicJustice. Quick clarification needed on this "Money Lodgement" issue.i asked you earlier in the enquiries group but the shorthand language you deemed confusing. sorry abt that. My annuals (as stated/broken down in employer letter of intro) is 6 Million made up of salary (180k monthly) and various allowances. On a particular month, we received an allowance into my salary current account which i put into fixed deposit with the same bank so as not to overspend. I ask you, if i liquidate the fixed deposit 2 months to application and the bank credits back into my salary current account (where the funds were taken from initially) with the proceeds, would it still be "Money Lodgement"? kindly note that 1. the trasaction is directly traceable to the account, 2. all my salary and other allowances go thru the account, so there is history of income and expenditure over a long time, 3. i shall attach with application all the fixed deposit certificates given for the period as well as a detailed explanation refering to the bank statement on when the funds were debited by the bank and were credited back too. 4. The funds is good enough to sustain us for the trip as well as have something left for after the trip. Thank you.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
beejaybida: Hi, VicJustice. Quick clarification needed on this "Money Lodgement" issue.i asked you earlier in the enquiries group but the shorthand language you deemed confusing. sorry abt that. My annuals (as stated/broken down in employer letter of intro) is 6 Million made up of salary (180k monthly) and various allowances. On a particular month, we received an allowance into my salary current account which i put into fixed deposit with the same bank so as not to overspend. I ask you, if i liquidate the fixed deposit 2 months to application and the bank credits back into my salary current account (where the funds were taken from initially) with the proceeds, would it still be "Money Lodgement"? kindly note that 1. the trasaction is directly traceable to the account, 2. all my salary and other allowances go thru the account, so there is history of income and expenditure over a long time, 3. i shall attach with application all the fixed deposit certificates given for the period as well as a detailed explanation refering to the bank statement on when the funds were debited by the bank and were credited back too. 4. The funds is good enough to sustain us for the trip as well as have something left for after the trip. Thank you.
You salary is impressive enough to satisfy any visa officer, and your savings seem great, but it is one thing to have huge amount of money, and it is another to show it in an account statement that is not in the format of embassy requirement.
Although yours is short of the standard, but with credible documents and valid explanations, you may get the approval: but then, you need a patient Visa Officer to listen to you and examine your every document otherwise, a lazy one will be happy to take the easy way to refuse your visa application: bear in mind that most visa applicants are not deemed necessary to be called for interviews.
If I were you, I'd give myself six months to build a standard bank statement: there is a high chance you would be refused this time, but with a standard bank statement, and given your calibre, you will most definitely be approved

Babefishing Dating Community, the ideal Nigerian dating site: www.babefishing.com

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by beejaybida(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
Thanks alot, VicJustice. More grease to your elbows. God bless

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by henrychubayo: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
This forum is very educative. Before you said these, i know it very well but not all our ppl know the these. So here, they can learn, understand, and apply it into action so as to have a success in their applications. But as you stated, company statement cannot be used to apply in some areas. But i think that you can still use it to apply in some. For instance, if you are going abroad for training, seminar or conference sponsored by your employee or company, would they still request a personal statement of account from you bearing in mind that the company will provide all the financial assistance you need for the trip?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2012
henrychubayo: This forum is very educative. Before you said these, i know it very well but not all our ppl know the these. So here, they can learn, understand, and apply it into action so as to have a success in their applications. But as you stated, company statement cannot be used to apply in some areas. But i think that you can still use it to apply in some. For instance, if you are going abroad for training, seminar or conference sponsored by your employee or company, would they still request a personal statement of account from you bearing in mind that the company will provide all the financial assistance you need for the trip?
Yes, this is an exception hence I specifically stated that a company's account can not be used as sponsor for self aspired trip

Babefishing Dating Community, the ideal Nigerian dating site: www.babefishing.com
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by justwise(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
As a company owner, you could use it to proof your tie-to-Nigeria, in that case, you will not only include your company's account but you also need to include your tax certificate, savings account/personal account where the cost of the trip will come from, but the money in the company's account will not be used, you only using it to proof that you have a strong tie-to-Nigeria.

If your company is not in a good financial health then don't include it in your visa application.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by saydfact(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
When i finally decide to apply for 1, i'll find time to read this post....

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Austyn316(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2012
beejaybida: Hi, VicJustice. Quick clarification needed on this "Money Lodgement" issue.i asked you earlier in the enquiries group but the shorthand language you deemed confusing. sorry abt that. My annuals (as stated/broken down in employer letter of intro) is 6 Million made up of salary (180k monthly) and various allowances. On a particular month, we received an allowance into my salary current account which i put into fixed deposit with the same bank so as not to overspend. I ask you, if i liquidate the fixed deposit 2 months to application and the bank credits back into my salary current account (where the funds were taken from initially) with the proceeds, would it still be "Money Lodgement"? kindly note that 1. the trasaction is directly traceable to the account, 2. all my salary and other allowances go thru the account, so there is history of income and expenditure over a long time, 3. i shall attach with application all the fixed deposit certificates given for the period as well as a detailed explanation refering to the bank statement on when the funds were debited by the bank and were credited back too. 4. The funds is good enough to sustain us for the trip as well as have something left for after the trip. Thank you.

Your salary is impressive enough to get you a visa especially as you can prove what you have said. I advise that you submit your application with a cover letter. In the cover letter try to explain the source of any "unusual" deposit into your account. With the letter of introduction from your company and your pay slip/detailed breakdown of your income sent to you by your employer e.g. your last promotion letter, you will be home and dry. Entertain no fear. The visa is yours to have.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Ess: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to enlighten NLanders. May God bless you.
I knew about these a while back when my friend was struggling to go abroad by all means.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
Vicjustice, wats good. I have this quick question. There is a guy i know, he was issued a UK visa about 2005. He got to the Uk planning to board a plane with an altered British passport to canada. He was arrested and sentenced to 6months to prison. Now the thing is this, after his prison term, he was released and was not deported back to Naija but he says that he met fellow naija folks who were in prison for the same crime but after their term they were deported back to niger and he was allowed to stay. He left the Uk on his own free will back to Naija, now he is in Switzerland, married to a swiss and they plan visiting the UK for the holiday. I need ur opinion do you think he stands a chance cos he was not recommended for deportation and since he is married to an EU national does that help. Holla back, awaiting your response and other members too. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by henrychubayo: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2012
Austyn316:

Your salary is impressive enough to get you a visa especially as you can prove what you have said. I advise that you submit your application with a cover letter. In the cover letter try to explain the source of any "unusual" deposit into your account. With the letter of introduction from your company and your pay slip/detailed breakdown of your income sent to you by your employer e.g. your last promotion letter, you will be home and dry. Entertain no fear. The visa is yours to have.

I think that the cover letter is one thing we should try and include in our application. They may not request it but technically, it may be your mouth say when the VO will be considering your case especially where you may need an explanation to make in order to convince him/her. With the help of it, you will link and prove you point to them

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Opoki(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
@Op: thanks for this informative post. I'm into mechanised farming and processing with a registered company and a bit into Forex, i have a company account with some few hundreds of thousands and as well as a personal account domiciled in both Naira and USD majorly for Forex trading (withdrals and Deposits) with few hundreds of bucks as well, which a/c can i use to sponsor someone say wifey and 2children for a Visiting Visa to US?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
Opoki: @Op: thanks for this informative post. I'm into mechanised farming and processing with a registered company and a bit into Forex, i have a company account with some few hundreds of thousands and as well as a personal account domiciled in both Naira and USD majorly for Forex trading (withdrals and Deposits) with few hundreds of bucks as well, which a/c can i use to sponsor someone say wifey and 2children for a Visiting Visa to US?
Had i known the transactions in your account statement, i would have been in a good position to suggest the right account to use. But since you are the one who knows how the account is building up, i'll advise you to make a review of the account statements and see which one meets the requirement that i explained in the original post
Babefishing Dating, the ideal Nigerian dating site. Click now: www.babefishing.com
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by BMZK: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
When i attended my interview last year at american embassy, i was given a letter that stated my case has to go through administrative processing and it will take a minimum of 60 days. It was also stated that i should not come all call unless they contacted me.
Guess what? They eventually called me after 3 months and stamped my passport for 1 year multiple entries.That was my first tme of applying and i heard people saying US does not give multiple entries to a first time non immigrant us visa applicant.
Please does any one know what kind of administrative processing are they talking about and why my case was special case?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by jude33084(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
Vicjustice: A lot of people make the mistake of making deposits into their accounts prior to visa application; this action is called "Money Lodgement" which is an express ground for visa refusal: don't naively commit this violation (by depositing lump sums of money into an account which apparently stands in isolation) for presentation purpose.
Such account does not meet the requirement of an acceptable bank statement so, applying for a visa with it will only give you a definite result, REFUSAL.

This is how it works; An acceptable bank statement must have up to six months transaction records demonstrating your income (from verifiable sources) and expenditures, and it must have good enough fund to sustain your trip and intentions, and also; it must have enough balance to keep you going after the trip: preferably, a Savings account, Salary account or Wages account.

I regret to say that until your bank statements meet the standard format as I explain, you will continue to get refused no matter how many time you applied or how much you have in your accounts

For those considering the use of sponsor, know that there are very few circumstances in which it may be considerable for an adult applicant to use a sponsor, such sponsor may be a Spouse (for Family Reunion) or Parents/close-relatives (for Education) etc. But if you are considering the use of a Company's account, that would be unacceptable (even if you owns the company): you'd need to be applying for a training or a course or a seminar that would be deemed profitable to your company in order to satisfy the visa officer of the purpose otherwise, it would be judged that the money in the company's account is not available for your use.
And as an adult, you are supposed to be financially independent to meet the requirement for a tourist or pleasure visa; for example, you can't be sponsored by anyone if your intended travel is for the purpose of tourism or romance: rather than official or family visit, a presentable account has to meet the requirements and the formation of the bank statement that is acceptable as explained in the bolded part of the above paragraph

I decided to add this (my earlier) post since it continue to happen that many people still find themselves in this unfortunate situation and I thought i should lay emphasises to save people's money.
This informational advice is for country-men and women who are continuing to bin their thousands of Naira attempting to obtain the UK visas while being unaware that they are under a ban for ten years.
Have you ever been refused a UK visa on the basis of fraudulent, fake, or misleading documents or even serious sensitive misinformation? Then, apply for a UK visa no more, keep your application fees and try for other countries.
It is unfortunate that, except you take measures, you might not be able to find out whether you carry the ten years ban based on fraudulent or misleading documents presentation or, false declaration; this is the unfair method that the UK embassy uses to punish individuals who attempt to use fake or misleading documents to obtain their visa: they allow them to re-apply unaware of the ban while they extract the visa application fee from the unsuspecting applicants.
If you are unsure of your ban/no-ban status, you are entitled to the rights of knowing your eligibility for the UK visa after refusal and the staff are oblige to let you know. But however, if you wish to make subsequent application, you can inquire before making your payment: ask them to inform you of your status before paying the visa fee, it is their duty to notify you of it if you ask them even during fresh application.
These said, another way (perhaps the most effective way) that you can find out is your own intuition, you should know whether you were detected presenting any fake, fraudulent or misleading documents or serious sensitive misinformation to support your previous application. And if you were, then, there is no two ways about it, you've just been banned (unaware) for ten good years. Period.

The sad truth is: you didn't receive the ban from making subsequent applications, but rather you received the ban from obtaining a UK visa of any category. So, it's up to you to apply a hundred or a thousand times while under a ban, but you will never be given a visa except after the ten years ban expires.
There was this case of a Nigerian visa applicant who was refused a visa for reason of forged documents that he presented in his previous application; after some time, he eventually came clean in his new application, but still he was refused a visa on the basis of the "fraud documents" that he submited in his previous application. Yet, the cruel visa officer did not advise the mugu applicant that he was under a ban, but the country-man who obviously found no reason for his recent refusal was wise enough to ask about his chance of getting the visa in future application, and then the visa officer was obliged to let him know that he had been under a ban even before his recently denied application was made.
Now, had this countryman known that he was under a ban, he wouldn't have spent his hard-earned money all through that stress and trouble to apply for a visa that will never be issued him?

So, considering the fact that over 9000 fraudulent documents were submitted in just one year, may i please request that you people keep this thread alive so that others would see it and avoid binning their money, this thread can save millions or even billions of naira.

Thanks for the information. Sir I will also like to know about travelling to Canada/Uk through marriage status; that is a man/woman that is based in naija getting married to a citizen or somebody with a valid doc of these country. What will be their fate if applying for immigrant visas? smiley Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by WebsiteDesigner: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2012
Thanks for the info. Very enlightening.
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Dotman01(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
@vicjustice
Is this system only applicable to the uk? Or other countries like us, canada do the same?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by muumuu(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2012
@vics..if i wanna know if i have been banned,how do i go about it plz?cus most of us only knows the way to the collection centre,can one make inquiries there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by BUSHMAN1: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
so people are still interested in coming to Europe/America?

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by fenandopo: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2012
please guys, how do i open a thread??
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Fin9(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2012
@op, to deviate a little, is there anything like no visa-needed application into any EU country? Someone told me that Belarus ( state university) do not require visa for an international student. Is this true?
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
jude33084: Thanks for the information. Sir I will also like to know about travelling to Canada/Uk through marriage status; that is a man/woman that is based in naija getting married to a citizen or somebody with a valid doc of these country. What will be their fate if applying for immigrant visas? smiley Thanks
Every legitimate married person has the rights to invite his/her spouse for re-union as long as s/he has the legal rights of abode in any given country, but the eligibility is another thing, there are conditions to be met such as job and financial circumstances, accommodation details and social stance etc of the sponsoring spouse.
Babefishing Dating, the ideal Nigerian dating site. Click now: www.babefishing.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
Dotman01: @vicjustice
Is this system only applicable to the uk? Or other countries like us, canada do the same?
The bank statement issue also applies to the USA, Canada and every normal country, but this particular 10 years ban does not apply to the USA or Canada, but yet, compared to the LIFE ban that these two countries (the USA and Canada) impose on applicants who commits such fraudulent acts, the UK ban is really merciful

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2012
muumuu: @vics..if i wanna know if i have been banned,how do i go about it plz?cus most of us only knows the way to the collection centre,can one make inquiries there?
First, consider this question: Were you refused a visa on the basis of fraud documents or misleading information? If the answer is yes, then there is no doubt about it, you have been banned
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by youngzeal1: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
i need information about student vise to uk? plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by Vicjustice: 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
Fin9: @op, to deviate a little, is there anything like no visa-needed application into any EU country? Someone told me that Belarus ( state university) do not require visa for an international student. Is this true?
Nigerian passport requires a visa for Belarus except you are travelling from a country where there is no representative of Belarus in the country that you are coming from, in that case, you can obtain their visa on arrival at Minsk airport: but you must be holding an original letter of invitation which must be issued by a Belarusian state organisation, it must be written on official headed paper containing name, passport details, purpose and duration of stay; and it must bear original signature and official seal of the head of the inviting organisation. The fee is $80: It is even easier to apply for a visa than to pass through all that mission (almost)impossible

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by otondo55: 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
Do advice me on application for Canadian Study permit. Thank you
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by henrychubayo: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
BMZK: When i attended my interview last year at american embassy, i was given a letter that stated my case has to go through administrative processing and it will take a minimum of 60 days. It was also stated that i should not come all call unless they contacted me.
Guess what? They eventually called me after 3 months and stamped my passport for 1 year multiple entries.That was my first tme of applying and i heard people saying US does not give multiple entries to a first time non immigrant us visa applicant.
Please does any one know what kind of administrative processing are they talking about and why my case was special case?
You can help us by telling us what type of visa that you applied that made them to tell you that. Also what possible documents did you submit to them? What type of statement of account did you use? Plz give us details and we might all figure out what type of administrative process your application went thru

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by tiarabubu: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
@vicjustice

This thread couldn't have come at a better time. THANKS!

My situation is this: I have a salary account in bank A. Because of the banking instability and cos changing salary account is not straight forward in my organisation, I maintain a savings in another bank - B. Because bank A doesn't do Internet banking, and I have to physically transfer a chunk of my salary from Bank A to my savings in B almost every month for the past one year.

I have saved up over a million over to enable me visit family in the UK.

My question is will submitting bank balance of B satisfy the requirements since it doesn't show the deposits came from my salary. Do I need to still show the always empty bank A balance? Do I need to write an explanation?

THANKS A MIL!
Re: Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas by olaremy2k: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
otondo55: Do advice me on application for Canadian Study permit. Thank you
...traveling to canada page is here on nairaland...join and u'll see it is very educative

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.