Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Competent Smartphone Pls.! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Competent Smartphone Pls.! (812 Views)

Competent And Certified Gsm Engineers In Nigeria Drop Ur Info Here / Competent Phone Engineer For Blackberry Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competent Smartphone Pls.! by Balloa1(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2012
Hello to N'landers, can you guys kindly enlighten me more on which phone to go for? I presently use nokia c3, but i want something higher and best, i.e. A smartphone: for direct connection to printer without system (in order to print out documents from it), for easy books-reading on it, for best internet surfing and must have ARABIC among its languages (being an arabic language student).
Your advice is highly needed (with reason pls.). Thanks in advance!
Re: Competent Smartphone Pls.! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2012
Try Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1''. Gud 4 pictures and document printing. You will skype
Re: Competent Smartphone Pls.! by Mcdondayan: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2012
you have spoilt everything by including ARABIC for that, NO ADVICE. :Pyou have spoilt everything by including ARABIC for that, NO ADVICE.
Re: Competent Smartphone Pls.! by Balloa1(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2012
@Mcdondayan, "don't you know arabic is one of the three African languages and also one of the six languages uses by the United Nations". Is there not differece b/w Arabic and Islam? I beg if you have anything better, let me know!
Re: Competent Smartphone Pls.! by walcolm(m): 6:49am On Jun 20, 2012
get the Microsoft SURFACE that was just announced cool
Re: Competent Smartphone Pls.! by Balloa1(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2012
Thanks bro. like how much can i get it and what's the model name?

(1) (Reply)

MTN Using Customer Care Service To Advertise For Peak Milk / Samsung Galaxy Y Pocket At Lowest Price (low Budget Galaxy Y) / Which Network Has The Best And Convincing mobile portablility Advert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.