Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam (20634 Views)

Rev. Fr Mbaka Advices Christians To Not Vote For GEJ. / EXPLOSIVE: Ahmad Salkida Reveals What Boko Haram Wants / Boko Haram Wants To Dialogue With Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Phems(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
We want all Christians to convert to Islam – Boko Haram

The Jama’atu Ahlus Sunnati Lidda’awati Wal Jihad, otherwise known as Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the bombing of three churches that claimed about 50 lives and scores injured in the northern cities of Zaria and Kaduna on Sunday.
The sect spokesperson, Abu Qaqa in a statement said the multiple attacks was a reprisal of Christians’ past killings of Muslims and vandalism of Mosques in Zonkwa, Yelwan Shendam, Tafawa Balewa, where they said Mosques were turned into brothels and drinking joints, while Christians continue to carry on with impunity and government support.
The however affirmed that for peace to reign, Christians must all convert to Islam.
The statement reads in part: “Today (Sunday) Almighty Allah has given us victory against Christian Churches in Kaduna and Zaria which led to the deaths of many Christians and security operatives.”
The statement also claimed that Almighty Allah has tasked all Muslims in Quran chapter 9 v 29 to launch attack against Jews and Christians who refused to believe in him, his messenger, Prophet Mohammed.
The radical sect also affirmed that attacks against Christian children and women would continue, since security personnel now attack their women and children.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/06/18/we-want-all-christians-to-convert-to-islam-boko-haram/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=we-want-all-christians-to-convert-to-islam-boko-haram
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by omar22(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
Show us a Video or Audio evidence? until then I count this as HOT AIR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by realsammie(m): 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
then let the battle begins
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2012
This is just propaganda, by the powers that be..

Even the most insane Boko Haramite knows this isn't possible..

Nigeria thrives on incompetence, faux news, and silly propaganda! undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by kwaghe: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2012
And some assholes will come here and say that Islam does not preach violence.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
How can this be possible? Imagine I have to hit my head on the ground with my asss suspended in the air all in the name of prayer....damn it! God Forbid !

35 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Mbuko91(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
this is d height of insipidience and idiotic ignominy! They are asking for trouble o
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by theplanmaker: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
Islam is α religion synonymous with intolerance and violence. Ɣ☺ΰ want proof? Check d middle east, northern nigeria, south sudan, north africa nd all other islamic regions. Now ȋ̝̊̅ know 4 sure dat d religion promotes violence, and those rolls of tissue paper called koran is α cursed book.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by acidtalk: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
You people should stop putting up threads on the front page that are likely to distabilize the country.

Boko Haram Doesn't represent Islam and are not fighting for the interest of muslims. Even Christians who are none sentimental know this fact.

Boko haram is more of a political implanted miscreants to distabilize the nation in order to attract self pity and easy means to divide Nigeria when the need arises.

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Taovic86(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
I need concrete evidence.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Ushafaiza(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2012
In their warped imagination, they know even themselves that this is an impossibility
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by chrishenzo: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
omar22: Show us a Video or Audio evidence? until then I count this as HOT AIR!!!

Thank God someone else is understanding these propaganda. Recently what we see is news without video or photo which makes wonder if our journalists don't know what is called camera.

If anyone believe this, than I am qualify to be a journalist.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Kesmakveli(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]may thunder fire abdul Qaqa of a person...ARRANT RUBBISH!
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by ismhab(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
NO PROBLEM.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by farouqzaib: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
acidtalk: You people should stop putting up threads on the front page that are likely to distabilize the country.

Boko Haram Doesn't represent Islam and are not fighting for the interest of muslims. Even Christians who are none sentimental know this fact.

Boko haram is more of a political implanted miscreants to distabilize the nature in order to attract self pity and easy means to divide Nigeria when the need arises.

+1

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by oluemmakay(m): 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
Its only d sign of the end time. I dont expect christians to fight bak at them. Its already written in the Bible.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by ladylucky: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
Why don't they just ask for Nigeria to divide so they can make the north islamic republic of boko haram wont dat be better??

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Joey82(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2012
i think i have to go back to study the qur'an, though a christian, i wish to sincerely understand hw extremist muslims are easily deluded and brainswashed by its contents.
so much for the killing in the name of Allah!
so much for if u die fighting a jihad, u go straight to heaven no matter the kinda atrocities u commit while on earth, forgiveness can be this simple?
so much for seven virgins waiting for u at the gate of heaven, polygamy will be encouraged in heaven?
methinks islam is way too complex, am surprised they still say islam is peace.
its the biggest war we have on our hands here on earth.
father Abraham, what did u do?

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by kheart(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
How are we sure dat even d poster aint abu qaqa, it is really sad dat we (muslims) ve to dpend so much on wat dis subjective media houses write abt, there have been reprisal attacks on travelers and no one is talking abt it. Wen xtians re caught trying to bomb a church in jos, kd n kano u people n ur media ll start coverin up for them. So wat d Bleep do i care if few among d xtian boko haram succeeded in killing deir fellow ple.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by papagiddy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2012
And some fools will come here and say BH is not a jihad against Christian. May God punish all muslims and may his prophet Mohammed rot in hell in Jesus name.May curse of the Lord be upon the camp of all boko haram IJN

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by funshint(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
oluemmakay: Its only d sign of the end time. I dont expect christians to fight bak at them. Its already written in the Bible.
probably those who fought back ystday are not xtians?
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Opoki(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
So what else? It was written in their Quran, they believe prophet Mohammed (SAW) and you think they're insane?
I see a Boko Haramist as someone fighting for a "curse" they believed in...all they've known frm Modrasat is war and terror! I pray this dosen't escalate further!
Besides they have followers here too.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by 9jafreak: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
★Is there a way out?

1. The success of the Islamic Revolution of 1979, and the egregiously shameful neo-imperial circumstances that led to it, has taught Muslim 'minority' groups all around the world that
an indomitable power lies within Islam.
Those who criticize and condemn Political Islam therefore must also understand the imperial and quintessentially defectible human condition that contributed (and continues to contribute) to the relentless Chaos.

Please "Patience" people. The last thing we need is 'holy impatience' or counter zeal. The Muslim men, women and children murdered (and that may yet be murdered in reprisal attacks) have nothing to do with Fanatical theo-political Islam. They are our brothers and sisters and neighbours, One Nigeria or not!

2. Please also note that once this becomes a 'popular war' (as the Enemy would like it to be), the fanatical elite who inspire the carnage to facilicitate their unquenching thirst for total rule will receive the dubious legitimacy that currently evades them.
From that point, a New Awakening will dawn on the collective consciousness and the mythical golden state/British Experiment will cease to live in disguise, unless of course, 'Christian folly' has not yet peaked!

3. The President should repent, quit playing politics with people's lives and call for an urgent Sovereign National Conference. We are at war with ourselves. The Enemy has infiltrated long neglected hearts and minds and only by gaining overwhelming POPULAR SUPPORT can the Enemy be shamed, exposed and effectively alienated.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by kaiter: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2012
this is d height of insipidience and idiotic ignominy![img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by saydfact(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
ARE THEY TRUE MUSLIMS THEMSELVE?
Its a pity.

lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
omar22: Show us a Video or Audio evidence? until then I count this as HOT AIR!!!
^^
Can you help me understand what Quran chapter 9 v 29 says?
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Mbuko91(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
9jafreak: ★Is there a way out?

1. The success of the Islamic Revolution of 1979, and the egregiously shameful neo-imperial circumstances that led to it, has taught Muslim 'minority' groups all around the world that
an indomitable power lies within Islam.
Those who criticize and condemn Political Islam therefore must also understand the imperial and quintessentially defectible human condition that contributed (and continues to contribute) to the relentless Chaos.

Please "Patience" people. The last thing we need is 'holy impatience' or counter zeal. The Muslim men, women and children murdered (and that may yet be murdered in reprisal attacks) have nothing to do with Fanatical theo-political Islam. They are our brothers and sisters and neighbours, One Nigeria or not!

2. Please also note that once this becomes a 'popular war' (as the Enemy would like it to be), the fanatical elite who inspire the carnage to facilicitate their unquenching thirst for total rule will receive the dubious legitimacy that currently evades them.
From that point, a New Awakening will dawn on the collective consciousness and the mythical golden state/British Experiment will cease to live in disguise, unless of course, 'Christian folly' has not yet peaked!

3. The President should repent, quit playing politics with people's lives and call for an urgent Sovereign National Conference. We are at war with ourselves. The Enemy has infiltrated long neglected hearts and minds and only by gaining overwhelming POPULAR SUPPORT can the Enemy be shamed, exposed and effectively alienated.

ode buruku...islam is violence

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by kheart(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2012
U re very funny, last time i check u guys claim ur grave enclosed god died for ur sins, so my question is all dose gays popes, loothers a.k.a pastors re goin to heaven right? B4 i forget even hitler can justify killing millions because hos sins ve been taken way. Mtchewwwwww nxt time use ur head n stop tinkin from anus.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by GboyegaD(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
This cannot be true. The Boko Haram that muslims condemn now insist everyone should become muslims right? Anyways, talk they say is cheap so the spokesman can go on ranting.
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Mbuko91(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
kheart: U re very funny, last time i check u guys claim ur grave enclosed god died for ur sins, so my question is all dose gays popes, loothers a.k.a pastors re goin to heaven right? B4 i forget even hitler can justify killing millions because hos sins ve been taken way. Mtchewwwwww nxt time use ur head n stop tinkin from anus.
are poor grammatical constructions a default xteristc of ur muslim brodas?mscheeeew
Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by Babycake(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
It_can_never_happen.BokoHaram_is_CURSED.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Wants All Christians To Convert To Islam by NSNA: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
[size=15pt]If we all convert we will have to share in your 60 virgins.. still want us to convert?

BTW what do women get?
[/size]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

[verified] How To Check Your Permanent Voter's Card (pvc) Status / Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / Failed Governor Can’t Sell Failed Candidate To Us – PDP Tells Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.