Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam (7998 Views)

Re: How I Discovered Shia Islam Was The True Islam / Head of Sunni Muftis In France Embraces Shia Islam / Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by LagosShia: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2012
with gratitude to Almighty Allah,the Swiss professional footballer,Philippe Senderos has embraced Islam and chose the path of the 12 holy Imams (as) from the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and the progeny of Prophet Muhammad (sa) as his way of life.

he declared his faith in Islam in the English city of Manchester,in an Islamic center dedicated to propagating the Islamic religion and the teachings of the Ahlul-Bayt (as).

Philippe Senderos is currently playing for the english football club,Fulham.he formerly played for English football giants,Arsenal.Philippe Senderos plays for his country's national team,Switzerland.before he embraced Islam,Senderos showed much interest in world religions and spent most of his time outside football reading up on religious matters.he was also a theology student.

“I am very interested in world religions and read a lot of books about that subject”, Senderos once said in an interview with Arsenal Magazine. “If I wasn’t playing football, I would probably have become a priest”. with gratitude to Allah (swt),Senderos has finally sought knowledge to his benefit and found guidance in the religion of Islam.

the below pictures (attached) are of Senderos with a Shia Muslim Sheikh in the city of Manchester upon his acceptance of Islam.the news of Senderos embracing Islam was announced by the Ahlul-Bayt Islamic Mission (AIM),a UK based Shia Islamic da'wah (missionary) organization.

Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by tunfeek: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
Allahu akbar,@lagosshia it would ve been appreciated more if it stated he embraces islam.wheather sunni/shia let not encourage division in islam

1 Like

Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by Zhulfiqar1: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2012
Alhamdulillah at this great news!

i am sure as an Arsenal footballer,he had many fans in Nigeria among the youth.

inshaAllah,he will inspire them in more than one way.
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by LagosShia: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
tunfeek: Allahu akbar,@lagosshia it would ve been appreciated more if it stated he embraces islam.wheather sunni/shia let not encourage division in islam

True.there is no division here.i would have equally being happy by the simple fact he became Muslim,whether Shia or Sunni.

we as Muslims all together should celebrate this fotballer.may Allah (swt) continue to bless him and use him to inspire the many people and youth who admire him.
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by LagosShia: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
i think this should go to the front-page.Senderos is also a great footballer and a celebrity.
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by pistol: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
Lol,

this is a bizness man here.
Mohammed alfayed,the owner of fulham wanted to fry his a.Ss by throwing him out of the squad as arsenal did.And he converted to keep his place.

Y do u people need validation eh,
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by LagosShia: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
pistol: Lol,

this is a bizness man here.
Mohammed alfayed,the owner of fulham wanted to fry his a.Ss by throwing him out of the squad as arsenal did.And he converted to keep his place.
wrong.if that was the case,this guy would have embraced Sunni Islam that most Egyptians like al-Fayed belong to;not Shia Islam.i hope my Muslim brothers who promote unity and did not like the idea of me specifying that Senderos embraced Shia Islam instead of stating just Islam,see the need for doing so.

i envisaged that someone would say this.

earlier when Sean Stone (son of Oliver Stone) embraced Islam in Iran,some jealous christian psycho also tried to bring up a conspiracy that there was some sort of financial or business motive behind his switch to Islam.

Y do u people need validation eh,

you can hug an electric pole! when someone becomes Muslim,we "need validation".but when christians many atimes spread even false stories of conversion,you still brag.LOL
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by pistol: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2012
LagosShia:
wrong.if that was the case,this guy would have embraced Sunni Islam that most Egyptians like al-Fayed belong to;not Shia Islam.i hope my Muslim brothers who promote unity and did not like the idea of me specifying that Senderos embraced Shia Islam instead of stating just Islam,see the need for doing so.

earlier when Sean Stone (son of Oliver Stone) embraced Islam in Iran,some jealous christian psycho also tried to bring up a conspiracy that there was some sort of financial or business motive behind his switch to Islam.

you can hug an electric pole! when someone becomes Muslim,we "need validation".but when christians many atimes spread even false stories of conversion,you still brag.LOL

for every senderos that converts to islam,there are thousands of muslims converting to xistianity..

That explains this psychotic pastime of ur people of broadcasting of every road a/.S.S rejected by the west hoodwinked by the mo.Ro.N/ic moslem into converting to d devilish religion.

Just admit that u fear 4 ur religion going into extinction.
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by LagosShia: 1:19am On Jun 19, 2012
pistol:

for every senderos that converts to islam,there are thousands of muslims converting to xistianity..

That explains this psychotic pastime of ur people of broadcasting of every road a/.S.S rejected by the west hoodwinked by the mo.Ro.N/ic moslem into converting to d devilish religion.

Just admit that u fear 4 ur religion going into extinction.

i can see someone is in deep pain and seriously hating. grin
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by LagosShia: 1:25am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by logicboy01: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
LagosShia:

Lmao.... grin grin grin

funny smackdown! Seems you were prepared for some doubters!
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by LagosShia: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
logicboy01:

Lmao.... grin grin grin

funny smackdown! Seems you were prepared for some doubters!

christian missionaries are way too predictable wink
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by Msgamble: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hey doubter,what about Xtian population in egypt increasing from 10%-15% within the last decade..check wikipedia
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by U09ce: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2013
May Allah guide him aright. Amin
Re: Swiss English Premier League Star,Philippe Senderos,Embraces (Shia) Islam by LagosShia: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2013
Msgamble: Hey doubter,what about Xtian population in egypt increasing from 10%-15% within the last decade..check wikipedia

Wikipedia can be informative,but not authoritative.I can post on wikipedia that the muslim population in nigeria increased by 30%.

(1) (Reply)

Saying That Specific People Are Going To Paradise Or Hell in Islam / Merits Of Memorizing The Qur'an / Dissolution Of Marriage – Divorce In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.