Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Saying "I Love You Too Soon"? What's Your Opinion And/or Thoughts About It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saying "I Love You Too Soon"? What's Your Opinion And/or Thoughts About It? (916 Views)

She Cried Saying I Raped Her, Just Imagine! / 21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saying "I Love You Too Soon"? What's Your Opinion And/or Thoughts About It? by Ammyng(f): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
Just 2 weeks of knowing him and I was surprised to hear him tell me he loves me ~Scary~ This is the second time A Nigerian guy ha told me this just couple days of getting to know each other.

When do you think is too soon and or ok to use the word. Nigerian men/boys is that how you all roll?

love is a strong emotion and you do not love after a week. First its lust. Know the difference. We can be infatuated have butterflies, feel excited about that person and being
in something new, that has nothing to do with love.
Re: Saying "I Love You Too Soon"? What's Your Opinion And/or Thoughts About It? by pharmking: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2012
It seems like the naija boys usually confuse physical attraction with love.. Love is on a different level and physical attraction is just part of it...lol. I usually say that may be one or two years into the relationship after I know well the person and admire her personality or other things...
Re: Saying "I Love You Too Soon"? What's Your Opinion And/or Thoughts About It? by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2012
Love? Girl they are just trying to defraud you of punny and money
Re: Saying "I Love You Too Soon"? What's Your Opinion And/or Thoughts About It? by GboyegaD(m): 4:31am On Jun 19, 2012
Many people use the phrase I Love You without understanding the meaning of what they are saying. I think some people are just unnecessarily desperate.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love Two People At Thesame Time? / Choosing Between Two Guys / How Do I Handle This? I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.