Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (318076 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
[quote author=Bigsolo88,,,,,, why is nt d day of final judgement again when they already said is d final hearing day................ Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex who get d right info
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 7:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
Am fedup of this natforce.i collected the form and we did screening since then we did not hear anything.it is only God that know when the case will come to an end.it seem natforce officials are just deceiving us
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by rushj(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2012
Peculiar ni: Am fedup of this natforce.i collected the form and we did screening since then we did not hear anything.it is only God that know when the case will come to an end.it seem natforce officials are just deceiving us
where did u do ur own screening and when? am tired too.

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 12:25am On Oct 06, 2012
Lol.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2012
rush j.:
where did u do ur own screening and when? am tired too.
i collected the form at akure last year july.we did the screeening at akure this year august.the officials said they will send text message to us for training since then i did not see any message
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Yemiight: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2012
Customs has send a signal that they want to withdraw there case against natforce.
Natforce has got ecowas and worldbank backing. 9billion has given to natforce from worldbank as a support but ministry of finance withhold the money. National assembly are working on natforce bill to passed. The only problem natforce is having now is ministry of finance which has to be settle in court.

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
If that is true.am praying ooooo.i know with God all things are possible
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
Where is yemiight getting his informations from?

Its rather strange that not even a single website, newspaper carried or featured this so called court case.

How are we sure there really is/was any court case

All we have is Yemiight's word. . . Which is as good as nothing, IMO.

Natforce remains a banned, illegal body that can't employ, operate in Nigeria as at 7th Oct, 2012.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Awofilip: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
Pls where is their office located in Oyo, Ogun or lagos state. Somebody pls help with this info
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2012
[quote author=Bigsolo88] brother am from edo state and i am in interested in joining the natforce please how do i go about it. I need your help
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
kayswagg: Any info abou lagos and their office address will b appreciated.
there office is at apapa
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Bigsolo88: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2012
Yes oct 15 is here!lord i commit natforce case into your hands lord take control

1 Like

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2012
You guys have a new date again ?

Okay!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2012
ifyalways: You guys have a new date again ?

Okay!
which date again?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Zackenny: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2012
Yemiight, pls i need ur phone no. For more detail
on natforce issue. i will rely appreciat it. Thanks (ZACCHEUS)
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Zackenny: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2012
Yemiight, pls i need ur phone no. For more information
on natforce. i will rely appreciat it. Thanks (ZACCHEUS)
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2012
Zackenny: Yemiight, pls i need ur phone no. For more information
on natforce. i will rely appreciat it. Thanks (ZACCHEUS)
zackenny pls i thouht you said you are through with training in adamawa.how is the training? did it look like this natforce is real.please what is now happening overthere?(this is yemiight number 08085936107)
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by seniorklop: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
ifyalways: You guys have a new date again ?

Okay!
will u stop patronizing us already! we all knew wat we are up against..... so quit all these sarcasm okay!
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2012
monin evry body in d house, i hop our nite was so splendid... If dat so more glory 2 ALMIGHTY ALLAH.. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex, can any one opdate d house on wat happened yesterday concerning NATFORCE hop we have a gud news dis blessed monin..... ..
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2012
I obtain d form last yr June n i was sent a masage on September 2 com 4 test, screening n interview on 15th of Oct d same last yr... I also go 4 anoda screenin dis yr June n yet noting as improve except stories all tyms n more wil don knw wat to do next cos d reason y evry one was still on dis issue is all abt of getting a gud Job to succeed in life.... Was there any one @ fault here? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex anybody wit a new info n fact 2 assist d house so dat evry one wil take a necessary step to take.... Monin house
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Zackenny: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2012
NATFORCE. list of successful training in Adamawa state command from national head office Abuja is out. Call admin officer on: 07084993703 for confirmation.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2012
i did mine in akure also @ st Louis sec. Sch in akure.... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex can i get ur contact so we can opdate each other any tym we had any info
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2012
bros wat do u had abt yesteday final hearing
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2012
seniorklop:
will u stop patronizing us already! we all knew wat we are up against..... so quit all these sarcasm okay!
Are you insane?
Who are the "we" ? Gang of scammers?
What makes you think I would want to patronize you?
Perhaps you lot should gather your pathetic selves and get another place for your activities.

When asked a valid question,you lot would ignore it and start attacking me,are you rabid?
Lemme re-pose the questions again:

what is the latest news or infor concerning the suppossed courtcase between NATFORCE and
FG/CUSTOMS ?

which national,local or international newspaper/radio/TV featured,discussed,talked about
this case ?online link?

How can NATFORCE be selling forms when it's still a banned,unrecognized body in Nigeria?

People that would buy this form blindly or stoopidly,pay for uniforms and training fees,where are they gonna work?Republic of Benin ?

You can fool some people,not All !
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by seniorklop: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2012
ifyalways: Are you insane?
Who are the "we" ? Gang of scammers?
What makes you think I would want to patronize you?
Perhaps you lot should gather your pathetic selves and get another place for your activities.

When asked a valid question,you lot would ignore it and start attacking me,are you rabid?
Lemme re-pose the questions again:

what is the latest news or infor concerning the suppossed courtcase between NATFORCE and
FG/CUSTOMS ?

which national,local or international newspaper/radio/TV featured,discussed,talked about
this case ?online link?

How can NATFORCE be selling forms when it's still a banned,unrecognized body in Nigeria?

People that would buy this form blindly or stoopidly,pay for uniforms and training fees,where are they gonna work?Republic of Benin ?

You can fool some people,not All !

excuse me pls! i can't remember telling anybody to pay money to whoever. i'm an applicant like other people on this thread. why all these derogatory remarks?if u have been swindled .... well sorry. i do not work with NATFORCE how do u expect me to answer ur questions??
u just don't know wat time is it
how many govt parastatals are on ">www
botttomline anything can happen in this country though i share ur sentiment but u never can tell what gonna happen.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Peculiarni(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2012
Natforce is 100% sure and real.so if anybody did not believe in natforce he or she should stop opening this thread.the person should stop pocknosing in another people's affair.mind ya bussiness

2 Likes

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by elewuroisiaka(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2012
do u have any new info ni, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex share it wit d house nah
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by dreu2fine(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2012
Banned or no banned pls i want join n pls need info as pa d recruitmnt.08034595985.i am in delta state
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by ifyalways(f): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2012
seniorklop:

excuse me pls! i can't remember telling anybody to pay money to whoever. i'm an applicant like other people on this thread. why all these derogatory remarks?if u have been swindled .... well sorry. i do not work with NATFORCE how do u expect me to answer ur questions??
u just don't know wat time is it
how many govt parastatals are on ">www
botttomline anything can happen in this country though i share ur sentiment but u never can tell what gonna happen.
Oh so now my comment is derogatory?you forgot so fast that you started it EVEN when I didn't address you?

I could care less if you are an applicant,scammer or recruiter. If you don't have answer to my question, move on, twas not directed to you in the FIRST place.

I have as much right as y'all to post here and anywhere else i deem fit. If you can't stand it, too bad.

Now back to NATFORCE, what's the new date for this "court case" ?

I have no qualms with NATFORCE really. If anything, i wish they'll be re-called back as it will have many people of the "job market" but right now, who is collecting all the training, uniform, application fees?
What "if" natforce don't get un banned soon?is that not equal to scamming people?
Is it not same as asking people to pay for shop rent cos someone promised to "send" you goods from abroad?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by seniorklop: 8:42am On Oct 19, 2012
@ NATFORCE hopefuls,
one of the natforce officials that conducted d screening and interview in ONDO some months ago, walked into my office yesterday luckly i was able to identified him and dis was wat he said...........

1, dat d court case has been adjourned 'till nov 6 2012

2, dat customs and sss in some state are disturbing their operations

3, dat representatives of customs and min. of finance was not present at d last court hearing dat necessitated d adjournment

so guys now u have it. if were u i would look for something doing pending when d whole issue is resolved and still keep d hope alive.
i also learnt dat it took civil defence and police more than 8 yrs to get to where they are today.
letz keep praying dat nov 6 will favours natforce.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by seniorklop: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2012
@ NATFORCE hopefuls,
one of the natforce officials that conducted d screening and interview in ONDO some months ago, walked into my office yesterday luckly i was able to identified him and dis was wat he said...........

1, dat d court case has been adjourned 'till nov 6 2012

2, dat customs and sss in some state are disturbing their operations

3, dat representatives of customs and min. of finance were not present at d last court hearing dat necessitated d adjournment

so guys now u have it. if were u i would look for something doing pending when d whole issue is resolved and still keep d hope alive.
i also learnt dat it took civil defence and police more than 8 yrs to get to where they are today.
letz keep praying dat nov 6 will favours natforce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Unadvertised Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.