Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Natforce Recruitment And Training - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Natforce Recruitment And Training (318075 Views)

Natforce-ng.org Live Updating Kwara State / Natforce Latest News / Natforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by mhosqo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wat about now. please I need information about whether dey have been approved now or not

2 Likes

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by megareal: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Recently, someone asked my sister to bring 150k to join Natforce as a staff. From all imreading here, don't know what to advice her. So who has an idea about the current Natforce?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Abbey1045(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
megareal:
Recently, someone asked my sister to bring 150k to join Natforce as a staff. From all imreading here, don't know what to advice her. So who has an idea a out the current Natforce?
they are 419,pls tell your sister not to go there at all.it is not yet approved and no more in house.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by megareal: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Abbey1045:
they are 419,pls tell your sister not to go there at all.it is not yet approved and no more in house.

Thank you. I have informed her.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Abbey1045(m): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
megareal:

Thank you. I have informed her.
you're welcome.
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by abimbola74(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Yemiight:
Goodnews house, natforce won the case finally. Check tribune news paper page 49 of may 1st for more clarification. Congratulations to those who have already apply. Life is risk thank God you risk with faith. It will be very hard now to get the application to natforce since it has now be fully empower by FG and very soon top politian will hijack the recruitment. If anybody need any info about natforce recruitment pls make sure you visit there comand office in state close to u. Beware of scamers don.t pay money to anybody natforce is a FG job and it free but if u have ur opportunity to work in natforce pls do because the salary is better than customs if u dont knw. Thanks
Pls how much is the take home ?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Col84: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2020
Yemith gv me your num want to discus wit u
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Col84: 12:17am On Jul 13, 2020
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by youngsahito(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
gyftnkechi:
You falling into the hands of a duped doesn't mean its d Organisation that is a dupe. I joined them last year and I have my appointment letter.wat u need 2 do is 2 be careful wit d pple u give ur money to all in the name of Govt job. shocked
hello bro, I just applied for the natforce job, pls what do I need to do?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Yubeejakes: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2020
PLEASE HOW MUCH IS THERE TAKE HOME SALARY IN A MONTH? PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD REPLY
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Kebaba(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2021
Have they started paying them
Someone collected my credentials and said I will pay 400k once I collect my appointment letter
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by peekay007: 1:38am On May 27, 2021
They have not started paying o....,dont fall prey to yahoo boys.....,the comission was just singn into law just recently by the president,The organisation yet to be structured for full operation.
Kebaba:
Have they started paying them
Someone collected my credentials and said I will pay 400k once I collect my appointment letter
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by IghravweIG(m): 10:38am On May 27, 2021
peekay007:
They have not started paying o....,dont fall prey to yahoo boys.....,the comission was just singn into law just recently by the president,The organisation yet to be structured for full operation.
When do you think the organisation will officially kickstart?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by peekay007: 10:50am On May 27, 2021
That,i dont know for sure.....maybe next year,cos they need to be capture in the budget to kick start their operations
IghravweIG:

When do you think the organisation will officially kickstart?

2 Likes

Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Tobstem: 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Just learnt from the Oyo state command this afternoon that NATFORCE flag off in Oyo state will be done around 29th of this month....
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by Tobstem: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
Just learnt from the Oyo state command this afternoon that NATFORCE flag off in Oyo state will be done around 29th of this month....[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by danjummaa(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Is it truethe Natforce has started documentation 2021
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by sudaisfaty(m): 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pls natforce Location address in kano and contact and ibadan too
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by opessi: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Has Natforce been given approval to kickstart ?
Re: Natforce Recruitment And Training by sherozy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hi room. I would like to know the Natforce Office in Benin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Unadvertised Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.