Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I Forsee A Military Coup Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Forsee A Military Coup Soon (3823 Views)

Poll: do you support military take over of goverment now in nigeri?

yes: 59% (28 votes)
no: 40% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri / I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation / Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by onatisi(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2012
with the way things are i think the stage has been set for a military coup in Nigeria , this civilian government has been portrayed to be incompetent and inefficient and corruption is now at its highest peak in our history .i wont be surprise to hear marshal music anytime soon . what do you think pls let me have your sensible contributions

1 Like

Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by Beaf: 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
IQ = 0. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by Amecharaovoko(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2012
You are not talking sense. That s what I think
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by davechika(m): 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2012
All we need now is fiscal federalism for all the six geopolitical regions with a central government.

1 Like

Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by snowdrops(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
Beaf: IQ = 0. embarassed

Thank you for confirming our suspicion all along. That makes Beaf a profound imbec.ile

1 Like

Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by kunlekunle: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2012
long over due
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by Murphy7h4: 6:41am On Jun 19, 2012
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by onatisi(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2012
i think boko haram issue was hijacked by some powerful poitical elements who do not like this goverment ,although the man in charge is not capable.already usa is thinking of listing boko haram as a terrorist org.inflation is high ,unempoymentt is also and most of all corruption is now at its recordd high.everyday miliary personnel are targeted and killed by bh.i know that the same way we civilians feel but the incompetence of this political leadership the army boys too will be discussing it.
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by ijigbamigb(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2012
No to militocracy.
Yes to a Sovereign National Conference
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by onatisi(m): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2012
ijigbamigb: No to militocracy.
Yes to a Sovereign National Conference
i agree with u totally but looking at our political situation and our politicians a sovereign national is a tall dream becos we have a president who is always getting sad and always crying and who loves cassava bread and law makers who are busy stuffing dollars inside their caps

1 Like

Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by Abali1(m): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2012
Though I do not support a military take over, but it is sad that our politicians never learn from past experiences. Why do we always adopt the strategy of cutting the nose to spite the face. If we should look back to what happened in Rwanda in the not too distant past, we will see a pattern forming in the present day Nigeria.
I dare to say that if President Jonathan does not put down this BH insurgents, he is setting up his govt. for a military take over or worst he is putting himself up for assassination.
But I still believe that the worst civilian govt is better than the best military govt(in theory).
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by segunjowo(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2012
Yes to military jor..to help sack Jonathan, retardeen government. To help us terminate all legislooters. To help us divide this God forsaken country. Nigeria, an amalgamation of tribalised ethnic sentiments, is a marriage of inconvenience.
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by onatisi(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2012
Abali1: Though I do not support a military take over, but it is sad that our politicians never learn from past experiences. Why do we always adopt the strategy of cutting the nose to spite the face. If we should look back to what happened in Rwanda in the not too distant past, we will see a pattern forming in the present day Nigeria.
I dare to say that if President Jonathan does not put down this BH insurgents, he is setting up his govt. for a military take over or worst he is putting himself up for assassination.
But I still believe that the worst civilian govt is better than the best military govt(in theory).
this killings is getting too much and one thing that west africa ,africa and indeeded the whole world cannot afford to have now is a full scale war in nigeria .imagine the humanitarin catastrophe that would bring.we re a nation of over 160million if there is a full scale war at least 10 to 20 million ppl will be displaced and think of 20million ppl moving into other west african countries.how will this countries cope
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by Greatfuture: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2012
i see a great future for nigeria,a military take over is not the best,but with time things wil improve,at least the politicians are exposing themselves.
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by Abagworo(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2012
What has put all of us under this tension was the campaign strategy of hate instigated in the last election. You don't have to campaign based on ethnicity or religion or availability of natural resources.

You cannot say that because California is the richest State in USA, therefore the President must come from there on grounds that they are contributing a lot to the US economy. The motto of the GEJ camp in the last election was to instigate discord between Muslims and Christians or between ethnic affiliations. The same strategy used in Biafran war. A proof is what Henry Okah has alleged about the October 1 bombing.

I believe Boko Haram is being used to further create that discord ahead of 2015 by the same elements. My reason is because of the hidden trial of those arrested so far. They should be tried on air so that Nigerians will know the proceedings and their sponsors. As for military coup, I don't see it coming soon but if opposition wins in 2015 and power is handed over peacefully to them, Nigeria will be stable again.
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2012
@OP, Abeg dont be offended, how old you be ?
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by mimima(f): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2012
you foresee fire!
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by onatisi(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2012
Billyonaire: @OP, Abeg dont be offended, how old you be ?
please kindly make ur sensible contributions .no childish insults pls.thank you.
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by mimima(f): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Billyonaire: @OP, Abeg dont be offended, how old you be ?
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by Demdem(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2012
The truth is in Nigeria today, considering all what is going on Nothing is impossible. As long as we are still under the leadership of the retardeen himself who can be described as the epitome of cluelessness, the op's suspicion isnt out of place.
This is the time for SNC.
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by onatisi(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2012
mimima: you foresee fire!
i dont need to forsee fire WE are seeing fire all around us already.what we never expected to happen is now happening and do we need tb joshua to tell us before we reason.things cannot continue like this.mark my words .something will happen soon.
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by gulfer: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2012
onatisi: i agree with u totally but looking at our political situation and our politicians a sovereign national is a tall dream becos we have a president who is always getting sad and always crying and who loves cassava bread and law makers who are busy stuffing dollars inside their caps
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by onatisi(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2012
gulfer: LMAO grin grin grin grin
my guy you dey laugh na true i dey yarn.our sad crying president is off to brazil most likely to promote his cassava bread while his country is on the brink of a religious war
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by don33310(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2012
onatisi: i agree with u totally but looking at our political situation and our politicians a sovereign national is a tall dream becos we have a president who is always getting sad and always crying and who loves cassava bread and law makers who are busy stuffing dollars inside their caps
You are very correct but please,don't kill me with laughter. Lol
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by onatisi(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2012
this is really interesting 75%of respondents wants the military to take over.that is very informative
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2012
The core north would like to see a coup as past military rule put the in total control of Nigeria. They are fanning the climate of instability so as to get power back by 2015 or a coup. A coup will split the country up. All the better
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by Delafruita(m): 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
the situation we are in as a nation is one that encourages the soldiers to strike.however,the case of mali,guinea-bissau and others are good deterrent that show that the world and indeed africa is committed to the enthronement of democracy no matter how flawed.we need a SNC but unfortunately we wont get it because our politicians would never accept it.our only hope is to get the PDP out of power.anybody that tells you to pray for this nation or mr president is deceiving you.what we need is action.either a revolution or an election.we need to vote in the credible opposition and if attempts are made to rig,then we promise the blood of dogs and baboons will flow
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
Delafruita: the situation we are in as a nation is one that encourages the soldiers to strike.however,the case of mali,guinea-bissau and others are good deterrent that show that the world and indeed africa is committed to the enthronement of democracy no matter how flawed.we need a SNC but unfortunately we wont get it because our politicians would never accept it.our only hope is to get the PDP out of power.anybody that tells you to pray for this nation or mr president is deceiving you.what we need is action.either a revolution or an election.we need to vote in the credible opposition and if attempts are made to rig,then we promise the blood of dogs and baboons will flow
i live in ghana but i am always monitoring what is going on at home right now as i writting kaduna is under fire and christians and moslems are killing each other .yesterday it was yobe bh trying to overrun the goverment house and what do we have a president who is busy trying to sell cassava bread and who is sad but never takes action.i think when he was saying he is on top of the situation he wasnt refering to nigeria most likely he wasnt refering to his sexualescapades with dame his wife
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by subterfuge: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
EVEN THE BLIND CAN SEE THAT NIGERIANS WILL CONTINUE TO PERISH IN INCREASING NUMBERS WHILE THE slowpoke CALLED JONATHAN WILL CONTINUE TO PARTY WITH , AND APPOINT LOOSE WOMEN TO MORE SENSITIVE OFFICES IN NIGERIA.
WE CAN NOW SEE THAT THE MAN IS HEATLESS>
HIS USELESS LIFE IS NOT BETTER THAN ALL THE THOUSANDS THAT HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF HIS INSENSITIVITY> /WICKEDNESS/ STUPIDITY/ MENTAL INCAPACITY/ GREED FOR LOOTING THE TREASURY.
THE QUESTION IS WHO WILL BE THE NEXT TO DIE?? SINCE THE IMBECIL JONATHAN , CONTINUES TO SUCK THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS BY WAY OF RITUAL BOMBING.
IF THE NIGERIAN MILITARY CAN RISE UP TO THE OCCASION TO OUST THIS DAFT PRESIDENT,WHO IS BUSY DOING HIS VILLAGE THING IN ASO ROCK.
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by Musiwa52: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
hmm
Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by DaLover(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
onatisi:
i live in ghana but i am always monitoring what is going on at home right now as i writting kaduna is under fire and christians and moslems are killing each other .yesterday it was yobe bh trying to overrun the goverment house and what do we have a president who is busy trying to sell cassava bread and who is sad but never takes action.i think when he was saying he is on top of the situation he wasnt refering to nigeria most likely he wasnt refering to his sexualescapades with dame his wife

So what i the president doing? what can he do better...please specifics...lets know how sound you are?

1 Like

Re: I Forsee A Military Coup Soon by DaLover(m): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
subterfuge: EVEN THE BLIND CAN SEE THAT NIGERIANS WILL CONTINUE TO PERISH IN INCREASING NUMBERS WHILE THE slowpoke CALLED JONATHAN WILL CONTINUE TO PARTY WITH , AND APPOINT LOOSE WOMEN TO MORE SENSITIVE OFFICES IN NIGERIA.
WE CAN NOW SEE THAT THE MAN IS HEATLESS>
HIS USELESS LIFE IS NOT BETTER THAN ALL THE THOUSANDS THAT HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF HIS INSENSITIVITY> /WICKEDNESS/ STUPIDITY/ MENTAL INCAPACITY/ GREED FOR LOOTING THE TREASURY.
THE QUESTION IS WHO WILL BE THE NEXT TO DIE?? SINCE THE IMBECIL JONATHAN , CONTINUES TO SUCK THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS BY WAY OF RITUAL BOMBING.
IF THE NIGERIAN MILITARY CAN RISE UP TO THE OCCASION TO OUST THIS DAFT PRESIDENT,WHO IS BUSY DOING HIS VILLAGE THING IN ASO ROCK.

Have you offered yourself for appointment? you call people millions of times better than your mother loose..ldiot like you....

Who is insensitive?
people bombing because the president is from SS or the presendent who is just executing his fundament rights to occupy the office?

If you feel the SS shoould not be part of the country or cannot produce its president...please let us know...asking for the northern military to take over will not fly in this age and time...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Believe In The “people’s General” - My Visit To Gmb's House / Throw Back photo: Ojukwu And Young Biafran army officers / Increase In Chinese Propaganda in Nigeria Through DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.