Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Most Annoying Things Women Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Annoying Things Women Do (37762 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Annoying Things Women Do by hollandis(f): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2007
Guys what are the annoying things girls do?
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2007
blah blah blah grin
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by yimiton(f): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2007
Not a bad idea. smiley

Let's know those things that make you guys so mad yet you bottle them up! grin
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by eldee(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2007
Keeping grudges over little things and not telling.

The list is long but this is really the only one I can remember now.

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by zignor(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2007
Numerous to mention here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by hollandis(f): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2007
faking *---*

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2007
Holding on to a guy who has obviously moved on, calling him with unknown numbers because he has stopped picking your calls, sending him text messages telling him that you are waiting for him to come back to you. For heavens sake, get a grip and move on

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by okoomoge2(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2007
Most annoying things ladies do ? The list is so so so long.

1. Living a fake life.
2. Parading beauty without anything upstairs.
3. Being a pest, parasite.
4. Multiple dates

It so long,

4 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by SOJ(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2007
Erm, where do i start? undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Scopium: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2007
oko-omoge:

Most annoying things ladies do ? The list is so so so long.

1. Living a fake life.
2. Parading beauty without anything upstairs.
3. Being a pest, parasite.
4. Multiple dates

It so long,
[size=13pt]You just hit the head on the hammer! , errhm I mean the other way round. grin wink[/size]

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Memunah(f): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ Soj start from somewere.come to think of it some ladies piss me off with their attitude.Like holding on to a guy who has turned u into a punching bag,dats smitn annoying to me.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Scopium: 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2007
yimiton:

Not a bad idea. smiley

Let's know those things that make you guys so mad yet you bottle them up! grin

[size=13pt]Why do I get this idea that you already know most of the things that make guys mad?[/size]
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by yimiton(f): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2007
Hay Scopium,

Probably wouln't have asked if I knew.

Can you tell us what annoys you about your woman?
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by dot2002(m): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2007
two timing two sukker men that like to eat pusssy. They will sukk each other jeeze now that's cool.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by cybersleek(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2007
Always after a freebie, and feeling that any guy who wants to date their sorry arses should grovel at their weedy feet, and worst of believing they are something special, when all it would take to make them fall "yakata" on their backs is one fake nuisance with a fake larger than life image. And afterwards they would start asking for silly, obvious advice on nairaland!

Nb.

No vex sisters i still like all ya despite all of the above. Tah!
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by bebe2007(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ Cybersleek, see how the venom came out of you without you knowing it!!!!! Them don show u!!! tongue
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by rockiedink(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2007
any other additions?

but i think the pretence pretty much covers it all
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Gamine(f): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2007
Girls are mostly annoying to me

i have very few female friends

eeck!

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by rockiedink(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2007
Gamine:

Girls are mostly annoying to me

i have very few female friends

eeck!

in that, you're not alone!
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Dreloaded(f): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2007
Keeping grudges over little things and not telling.

Lmao. I am so guilty of this. Blame the Capricorn in me tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2007
dont really like it when girls have unnecessary attitude and are rude for no good reason tongue
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by adekennis(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2007
I just hate some of them
they like to take man as their moneybag
they are gold digger shocked shocked make God save us from them grin
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by 2dye4(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2007
am cool with all d drama all lady can bring (pretence, gossip, etc) except, , "GOLD-DIGGING" angry
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by kkycee(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2007
keeping more than one, thinking that we do not know.we do know.it is just that we like playing along

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by ruffneck75(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2007
Asking for recharge cards grin

1 Like

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by cybersleek(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2007
Yeah Bebe2007, back in the days when i was still a green horn, but now i know all the ropes and i can hold my own. By the way, Bebe2007 i like the way you handle the jibes, shows a lot of maturity, i admire that in a person anyday.
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by iice(f): 2:49am On Nov 28, 2007
women can be irritating jare
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by klassyguy(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2007
@ poster, do u really want to know? Okay here's my list:

- Getting annoyed over some trivial issue that u did just once to her but she does to u all the time and expects u not to be annoyed.
- Expecting you to always know what is wrong with her (man no be computer now).
- Whining.
- Always expecting u to be there at her beck and call all the time (as if i no get job wey i suppose do).
- Getting annoyed if u make the slightest attempt to look at that sexy "ikebe" that just walked past, even if she knows her own is better than it(we are guys now, c'mon. Man must admire good things).
- Keeping ur faults inside, only for her to download them at a future date when u've forgotten about them or even u never knew u did it.

AND THE MOST ANNOYING THING A WOMAN DOES IN MY BOOK,

*** Drums rolling ***

- ASKING WHETHER THAT NEXT GIRL IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN SHE IS. Say yes, u are in trouble. Say no, u are flattering her.

WOMEN and their wahala sha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by klassyguy(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2007
[b]nairaland chicks - PLEASE CONFIRM THESE INTERPRETATIONS -ARE THEY TRUE OR FALSE? - AT LEAST TO HELP THE MEN FOLK.

10 words women use

1.) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just beengiven five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine"

4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, though a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about "nothing". (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of "nothing".)

6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say 'you're welcome'.

8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU'!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now having to do it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

10) AND THE LAST ONE: When a woman says "Answer me" in response to her question no matter how subtle it is, just know that you are in trouble. If you respond, and it is not in line with her thinking, you are dead meat. If you don't say anything you are still in trouble.

Example, if a woman asks: "Do you think I look fat in this dress?", swallow hard and think long about your answer. If indeed she looks fat, don't choose option #4. If she doesn't look fat, but you think the dress is ill-fitting on her, if you mention it, watch out for #8.
And you had better believe it, they crave for a man with honesty.

WOMEN: Never try to outsmart them. They'll beat you at it, collect the change and spend it.[/b]

6 Likes

Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by iice(f): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2007
LOL got that mail too ^^^
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by jeffcom(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2007
i hardly jell for those attitude.

anyway i belive all guys are slaves to them.
ask me why??

join my thread on GUYS ARE SLAVES
Re: Most Annoying Things Women Do by eddycapuro: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2007
deny me sex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.