Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (18371 Views)

Foreign Investors Pull Out Of Nigerian NSE, Economy In Shambles - Bloomberg / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange by nsiadi: 12:52am On Jun 21, 2012
Most of Aliko Dangote are listed in Nigerian Stock Exchange
Its quite natural that, being the biggest stake holder, he presides
By so doing he will ensure that what he kept there grows well
Other stake holders will then ride on his big back with little hassle
Sounds v logical. If you shut him out he can throw spanners
Its a game, like in dumping, he is an adept @
Re: Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange by dfirstangryman: 1:55am On Jun 21, 2012
hmm....., money has changed hands!
Re: Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange by baysol: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
This is a reckless move, only in Nigeria, How can someone having interest in many companies listed in the NSE be allowed to occupy such a sensitive post. We know how this man has been manipulating himself into everything Nigeria and being a muslim Northerners that are reputed for lack of patriotism and corruption. CBN and NSE are both sensitive to the nation How can a single unpatriotic murdrous tribe be allowed to control such sensitive sector especially during this fragile period of our nation hood. NO WONDER THE NATION IS BROKE ALREADY. Isn't the south nailing their own coffin in this coniman's appointment. The northerners are never a well meaning people encore in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Still mister mumu GEJ looks on insofar as his agenda is fulfilled. He's barely two years in power and so much blood shed and yet Nigerians looks on until they see red. Leadership all over the world must be with accountable followership as I said earlier only in Nigeria is this and other philosophy does not hold true. A WORD IS ONLY FOR THE WISE, AS NIGERIANS HAVE LARGELY SOLD THEIR LEGENDRY WISEDOM, TO THE HIGHEST BIDER IN THE NAME OF LOVE OF MONEY. Ho, what a waste.
Re: Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange by stockbull(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange by skyrocketernal(m): 4:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Hey guys,
Just wondering if anyone here is promoting The 3 Week Diet weight loss affiliate program?
http://linksmanagement.com/ref/?utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=bca63b6f&utm_medium=direct&utm_term=3
I've been promoting it for about 6 months now and currently get around 6 to 10 sales a day with it, but I'm looking to boost my numbers up to around 20 sales a day which I know is possible since I've heard of other affiliates earning similar amounts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investors Turn To Nigeria As South-Africa Struggles / Dubai To Build The Biggest Mall In The World, Complete With Theme Park / Investors Losing Faith In Buhari's Govt Over Lack Of Economic Direction-bloomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.