Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Need Quotation For A Two Bedroom - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Quotation For A Two Bedroom (4980 Views)

Is This Quotation Right for 2 Bedroom Apartment? / Please Check This Quotation For 3 Flats.. / I Need Quotation Of A Story Building Of 3bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Quotation For A Two Bedroom by contiinent: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hello Pips..

I just got a half plot of land in ajah area..i need a good builder who can advise me on the best quotations for a completion of a 2bedroom flat with two bath..please quotations must include foundation, blocks need rods, roofing cost and labour..picture in mind attached below..please for further information email me on kejswitreese@gmail.com if is very urgent...cheers

Re: I Need Quotation For A Two Bedroom by contiinent: 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
IT SEEMS NO BUILDER OR CIVIL ENGINEER IN THE HOUSE...PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD RESPOND BACK TO ME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE..CHEERS
Re: I Need Quotation For A Two Bedroom by chiadicksonyah: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
contiinent: IT SEEMS NO BUILDER OR CIVIL ENGINEER IN THE HOUSE...PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD RESPOND BACK TO ME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE..CHEERS

is your plot on a dry land. if its on a dry land the bill for a 2 bedroom flat should be in the region of 1.5 to 2m
the internal designs you plan to do also will determine the total cost. the estimation am giving you includes plastering internal and external walls.
Re: I Need Quotation For A Two Bedroom by brabus(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2012
contiinent: Hello Pips..

I just got a half plot of land in ajah area..i need a good builder who can advise me on the best quotations for a completion of a 2bedroom flat with two bath..please quotations must include foundation, blocks need rods, roofing cost and labour..picture in mind attached below..please for further information email me on kejswitreese@gmail.com if is very urgent...cheers

@OP, you got mail
Re: I Need Quotation For A Two Bedroom by carsellerz: 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
At OP I share your Idea and God bless you for this question as I was suffering in silence every since.

I am in the same dilemma and I really have the same view as i also acquire a plot of land near mayfair and I really think it best building a 2bedroom bungalow on it rather than erecting a duplex.

Anyone with useful cost of building ( an expert QS) advise will be highly appreciated.
Re: I Need Quotation For A Two Bedroom by brabus(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
carsellerz: At OP I share your Idea and God bless you for this question as I was suffering in silence every since.

I am in the same dilemma and I really have the same view as i also acquire a plot of land near mayfair and I really think it best building a 2bedroom bungalow on it rather than erecting a duplex.

Anyone with useful cost of building ( an expert QS) advise will be highly appreciated.

Hi,

I can give you an estimate from foundation to move-in but you'll need to provide me with basic information like must-have and nice-to-have feautures of the house, topography of the land, and the quality of the finish material (basic, mid-range or top-of-the-range).

More importantly, I'll need an architectural drawing of the proposed development. If you don't have one already, I can use one to provide a rough estimate.

Please send me an email with detailed information.
Re: I Need Quotation For A Two Bedroom by contiinent: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
@chiadika.. my land is on a dry part of the ajah..but to be frank with you..there is no area in lagos that rain won't disturb..so if you want to give me an estimate, you have to tell me the cost of every material i need for the project and also if you are a builder, can you run the project for me?? if yes please email me then with the full quotations so that we can move on from there..i will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Re: I Need Quotation For A Two Bedroom by dome777: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Any update on these buildings?

====

For Sale: En suite 3bedroom uncompleted flat (Linted Level).
Land Dimension - 60X120
Location - Elega, Bode Olude ( Alubarika Est) very close to UNAAB
N2.5m asking price.
Documents - Survey + Agreement + building plan

Call 08163104165

(1) (Reply)

En Suits 3bedroom Bungalow For Sell At Elim Estate, Ibegwa Nike, Enugu State / Electric Fence Kits / BIODIGESTER SOAKAWAY, No More Evacuation, Testimonial Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.