Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx (5477 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by soapdish(f): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2012
Please guys, any useful tips on NDDC aptitude test. They are recruiting Lawyers. Thanks
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by soapdish(f): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2012
Is it that no lawyer from Nl got the invitation for the test. Please, any ideas on what the test gonna be like. Is it going to be on law and current affairs only or would mathematics be included. Guys please, its urgent. Thanx again
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by Ehis27: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
Also got d text, but I'm at a loss as ur self.
Guys pls help!!!
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by Fortune444: 12:43am On Jun 20, 2012
hello all, i hear its computer based, but can someone confirm this and give more details? ANYONE WHO HAS WRITTEN NDDC TEST BEFORE?what format of aptitude tests is it - GMAT? GRE? etc.

Thank you
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by soapdish(f): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2012
I'm really wishing that it will be general knowledge on law and current affairs. God's favour guys.
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by Murphy7h4: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2012
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by soapdish(f): 9:23am On Jun 20, 2012
Murphy7h4: Look good[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]

Lols. Is that one of the tips.
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by juliastyles: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2012
Please r we in batches, cus ma time is 2pm 4 d test nd ma fwends own is 8am...
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by soapdish(f): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2012
Mine is 8 am
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by soapdish(f): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2012
Mine is 8 am. Any ideas on the format of the test.
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by slovenia(f): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hey mine is 10am. I am currently stuck in kaduna. Prayers needed.
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by Ehis27: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2012
Hello all, I heard from someone dat it's computer based, 50 questions in 20minutes. How true it is, I really don't know.
Mine is 12pm. Best wishes all.
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by Fortune444: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2012
Thanks Ehis27, this is very helpful.Do you know the type of test - GMAT, GRE? Professional law questions, please help and wish you all the best also.
cheers.
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by EHITZ(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2012
has anyone gotten the invitation letter yet?
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by EHITZ(m): 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
The NDDC recruitment test for lawyers is taking place this weekend as follows

Date: Saturday 23rd June, 2012-06-20

Venue: ICT centre Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt

Time: is as advised(Stating from 8 am)

Candidates are expected to come along with the following to the online exam centre

• Originals of your B.Sc, Birth certificate, LGA Identification, CV and any other relevant document
• Valid ID card • Writing Materials
• A Copy of their Invitation Letter(Sent by email).

Candidates should expect a computer-based (online) aptitude test/examination.

Nigeria Fresh Graduates Jobs advises that candidates should prepare themselves for current affairs/general knowledge questions.

They should also prepare for law questions with particular focus on undergraduate year 1 and 2 materials.

Wishing you all the very best.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by tremzy07(f): 12:59am On Jun 22, 2012
I've not gotten the letter of invitation either.
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by soapdish(f): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
EHITZ: The NDDC recruitment test for lawyers is taking place this weekend as follows

Date: Saturday 23rd June, 2012-06-20

Venue: ICT centre Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt

Time: is as advised(Stating from 8 am)

Candidates are expected to come along with the following to the online exam centre

• Originals of your B.Sc, Birth certificate, LGA Identification, CV and any other relevant document
• Valid ID card • Writing Materials
• A Copy of their Invitation Letter(Sent by email).

Candidates should expect a computer-based (online) aptitude test/examination.

Nigeria Fresh Graduates Jobs advises that candidates should prepare themselves for current affairs/general knowledge questions.

They should also prepare for law questions with particular focus on undergraduate year 1 and 2 materials.

Wishing you all the very best.

Thanx and God bless you.
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by EHITZ(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2012
Hope I get to see u guys at the venue tomoro, mine is 12pm.
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by soapdish(f): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
All the best guys.
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by Ireenbeau: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2012
smileyHas anyone taken the aptitude tests? What is the format, content and how many questions? Thanks! Waiting for replies!
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by Tunnelight(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
you guys should google it na. "NDDC lawyers recruitment: Invitation for Online test/Screening" All you need is there
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by Ireenbeau: 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
Took the aptitude test yesterday! Wow!
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by tremzy07(f): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
So how was the test for everyone else? It was pretty crazy with the time limit and all. Does anyone konw what the cut off mark is and when the next stage will commence?
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by benninwa(m): 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
Please what kind of questions did they ask?
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by oscar2012: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2012
pls guys any useful tips on the nddc PhD scholarship aptitude test for 4th of july. Thanks smiley
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by umunnao: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
Hello... to you out there, who is preparing for NDDC Aptitude test. i just want to opportunity to disclose to all who had received the test message sent from NDDC that you must completely prepared all your documents before going there because you will undergo accreditation before going into the haul for the test. how i mean is this make sure that you going in there with these Original credentials and NDDC slip.
Note: if you have lost or could not print it out then you can still Re-print it only from us.
to those who may wish to reprint their own can contact me on these: kindredkingsley@yahoo.com OR Tel: 08185963879.
Thanks for your own good
Re: NDDC Aptitude Test, Any Useful Tips. Thanx by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
umunnao: Hello... to you out there, who is preparing for NDDC Aptitude test. i just want to opportunity to disclose to all who had received the test message sent from NDDC that you must completely prepared all your documents before going there because you will undergo accreditation before going into the haul for the test. how i mean is this make sure that you going in there with these Original credentials and NDDC slip.
Note: if you have lost or could not print it out then you can still Re-print it only from us.
to those who may wish to reprint their own can contact me on these: kindredkingsley@yahoo.com OR Tel: 08185963879.
Thanks for your own good
I have emailed you my details. Pls do get back to me, so i would know how to get it done. I need to do mine cos i can't find my slip. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment / FG To Soon Recruit 300,000 Graduates .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.