Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1108361 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ecode1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
harybaby: my dear, healthstream alliance and wellness homes are very much a group of honest people doing health and franchise together and makn their money in a very honest way for those of you that are sharp minded. as for changing names, they aint changing names my dear, they are jst people that have grown to an extent, they break out and open their own firm that is why you see them with different names but the same procedure. check, health stream alliance is still, vhs is still one of us that is also on its own while welness homes is an umbrella name housing a lot of health maintenance organisations so please dnt mistake them to be changing names, they are jst growing and im a proud member of health stream alliance. so please before we draw conclusions, please can we be reasonable in our thinkn. thanks and God bless you all.

Why do you have to open a new user ID to post this gibberish? Ain't you ashamed of yourself? Do you think you are communicating to illiterates in here? I wish i could get a hold of you right now. E-diot!!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by erhubeauty(f): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
Biodup: Friday and co @ charity road abule egba lagos.
TRUE TALK HE ALMOST DUPED ME TOO THANK GOD I DID NOT FALL INTO HIS TRAP...............
HE ASKED ME TO GIVE N2OOO FOR D FORM I GAVE HIM N200 AND LEFT THE PLACE. I COLLECTED D FORM AND ITS STILL WITH ME. BECOS I WANT TO USE IT AS EVIDENCE AGAINST THEM IN THE FUTURE. I STILL VE HIS NO STORED IN MY PHONE. I WILL PUT HIM TO SHAME VERY SOON.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by vhrinter: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2012
meritdee:
A message from a scammer.... Very glaring! This guy is an agent and I'm really sorry for the ones who would flash that ur phone number not to talk of even dial it to talk to the end receiver. The way u constructed ur english is so alarming. It shows u are a long time agent and powerful tool of the said Scam firms around. Your fraudulent acts would land u where u deserve one day... Karma remains a bitch

Heaven will judge u for misleading people frm d truth. Can u truthful point out someone who had fall a victim of our Scam? Because u did not buy an idea does'nt mean d idea is bad. Others buy into it and is working for dem, am a living testimony. Take me anywhere and i will defend wat i stand for.
VHR create a plateform for those dat want to succeed. We all look but see differently, a dumb idea to you is an opportunity for wealth to other people.
some are looking for job but there are few who are looking for how to create jobs. Many will send all their lives as an employee but d wise ones will pick opportunity to create job.
We live in a free society where everyone has d right to make their choices. Don't affect others with ur own decisions.
I will keep posting my numba cos am into a legit biz. I will shout it on d roof top let dose dat care to hear , hear me. VHR is a place for everyone wit a dream in life. Not a place for lazy people. We add value to life n make money at thesame time. If we re scam, we wud have being out of biz, but we re growing everyday. Come sept some of our team members will be traveling to Hawaii in US.
call for futher detail: 08054141262.
''Your Health is ur greatest wealth pls eat properly.''
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
harybaby: my dear, healthstream alliance and wellness homes are very much a group of honest people doing health and franchise together and makn their money in a very honest way for those of you that are sharp minded. as for changing names, they aint changing names my dear, they are jst people that have grown to an extent, they break out and open their own firm that is why you see them with different names but the same procedure. check, health stream alliance is still, vhs is still one of us that is also on its own while welness homes is an umbrella name housing a lot of health maintenance organisations so please dnt mistake them to be changing names, they are jst growing and im a proud member of health stream alliance. so please before we draw conclusions, please can we be reasonable in our thinkn. thanks and God bless you all.
YOU ARE A BIG THIEF. You've been hearing rumours about your fowl yarsh being opened here to cause downstream in your fraudulent centered business, you then opened a new account yesterday to comment and wash your stained butts clean. It's not gonna work. May God open the eyes of the desperate ones that falls into your traps, cuz I can't imagine people going as far as submitting CVs and paying money for companies that doesn't have a foundation or affiliated with any of the claimed firms they wanna link them with. Everyday for the thief, but a special day for the owner!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
vhrinter:

Heaven will judge u for misleading people frm d truth. Can u truthful point out someone who had fall a victim of our Scam? Because u did not buy an idea does'nt mean d idea is bad. Others buy into it and is working for dem, am a living testimony. Take me anywhere and i will defend wat i stand for.
VHR create a plateform for those dat want to succeed. We all look but see differently, a dumb idea to you is an opportunity for wealth to other people.
some are looking for job but there are few who are looking for how to create jobs. Many will send all their lives as an employee but d wise ones will pick opportunity to create job.
We live in a free society where everyone has d right to make their choices. Don't affect others with ur own decisions.
I will keep posting my numba cos am into a legit biz. I will shout it on d roof top let dose dat care to hear , hear me. VHR is a place for everyone wit a dream in life. Not a place for lazy people. We add value to life n make money at thesame time. If we re scam, we wud have being out of biz, but we re growing everyday. Come sept some of our team members will be traveling to Hawaii in US.
You are a living testimony cause you are one of the thieves who believes in scamming people. I can see that your biz is legit by NOT seeing it among the government registered companies in Nigeria, I can see that your big company without website is full of the testimonies of people that you guys have changed their life. I can see you that you guys are planning to send some of your applicants to Hawaii to learn how to produce electronics. GUY, YOU ARE A BIG THIEF!!!!!!! You claim that a company which operate anonymously without registration is legit? Infact, you should be arrested. You go about scanning places to get people's CVs, get their numbers and email, then send them message to come for interviews and charge them without having any affiliate in any firm and yet you claim its legit. That una umbrella go soon burn.. THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 8:29am On Aug 29, 2012
meritdee:
You are a living testimony cause you are one of the thieves who believes in scamming people. I can see that your biz is legit by NOT seeing it among the government registered companies in Nigeria, I can see that your big company without website is full of the testimonies of people that you guys have changed their life. I can see you that you guys are planning to send some of your applicants to Hawaii to learn how to produce electronics. GUY, YOU ARE A BIG THIEF!!!!!!! You claim that a company which operate anonymously without registration is legit? Infact, you should be arrested. You go about scanning places to get people's CVs, get their numbers and email, then send them message to come for interviews and charge them without having any affiliate in any firm and yet you claim its legit. That una umbrella go soon burn.. THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lolz!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by edithokoye0096: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
That VHR at 9 Oremeji Street at Isolo, is a big scam. The lady studied history but claim to know about medicine. Infact, she calls herself a doctor. Their job is to take advantage of the unemployment situation in Nigeria by sending out non-existing vacanies, when U come for the test, they brainwash u into parting with 10K as lincense fee, even though u don't have it, they will take u to ATM locations, if u don't hv it, u part with the little u hv. When U come back, they will ask U that the money has bn paid into one company's account and they are not meetable. They will tell u that the money cannot be retrived back. Those pple are ndi oshi.
Pls no one should fall for them.
Be informed.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by edithokoye0096: 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
vhrinter:

Shup up there!
U're only sticking with them cos U are scammed already and U want to scam another person as in 'Do me I do U, God no go vex'. I'm sure it's either Blessing or Bola or Dayo Aroma that is this vhrinter. I am mad at U pple. If U claim the business is legit, then, from day one, tell the applicants what it's all about, then if anyone is interested, he can key in and buy the idea. Most pple coming there are for job placements in juicy positions but u end up defrauding them. U pple do not hv confidence in the products that why u start with deceit. I pray U suffer this. I assure U pple, everyday is for the thief but one day for the owner. That's y some pple will marry but no issue or one problem or the other.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ecode1(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2012
CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED
2 Chevron Drive, Lekki
Peninsula Lagos State
Private Mail Bag 12825.
Tel:+2348028829989

Dear Applicant,

We received your application regarding a job placement here at Chevron Nigeria Limited.

After going through your CV/RESUME, the Management have considered giving you the application form for the services. Attached here with this mail is an Application Form, the online Interview will commence immediately when we receive your filled application form for those outside Nigeria. We shall notify all applicant via mail, all shortlisted applicant will be called to come over. Scan and send to us your filled application form along side with the GTBank deposit teller for your registration.

As soon as we receive the response from your end we will furnish you with our Interview before calling you for some question for more details as regards the job application. I want to also inform you that, the Management will fully support you as regards the procurement of accommodation when needed upon registering with us and all other
supporting documents that would be required for you to proceed here. And kindly do send us your phone number as to contact you on issues which may arise.

The payment details are as follows:

Amount: #10,500
A/c Name: osaze peter
A/C NUMBER: 0117327095
Bank Name: GTBank
Send us the payment for the application form.

Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited
Previous applicants need not re-apply.

For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards
Desmond Lokhings.
Human Resource Department
CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED

Beware of anything that look like this or similar!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by unamama(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2012
if u c any advert of omotology, run...! after wasting ur t.fare down there, they'll ask u to pay N72,500 for training...! No sign post in their office, probably, they rented dat venue for scamming activity. Even d gateman do not knw d name of d company wen we asked him. B ware

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by meritdee(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
Jummsy: Lolz!
I tire for them o.... Sick people
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by benenk(f): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
I hear O'Neil Incorporation is into Gnld, and they deceive to people to pay a deposit or what they term as "Commitment Fee". How truth is it?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2012
Why are this thieves taking advantage of unemployment and be scamming people, if only E.F.C.C. And I.C.P.C AND POLICE WILL BE GOING TO This agencies one by one, i believe this scamming will stop.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by abbeylast: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hi, what about PSS Ltd at 129, Okota Road, Atinuke Complex, Cele Bus Stop. What are they up to? This is a copy of their invitation letter:

VERY URGENT INTERVIEW

With reference to your application, we would like to inform you that
you have been invited for an interview on

DATE 5th Sept. 2012 . TIME. 10:00Am PSS LIMITED. 129 OKOTA
ROAD,ATINUKE COMPLEX, CELE BUS STOP,
ISOLO,OSHODI APAPA EXPRESSWAY NEAR RAINOIL FILLING STATION OFF ,
LAGOS..NIGERIA.

Please come with
1.Your CV
2.A passport photograph ,
3.A print out of this interview invitation letter

Yours Faithfully,

FOR :PSS LTD
AM.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by imonikhet: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
The
Ikeja address is Adekunbi Crescent, and dey ask job seekers to pay N8500

quote author=boneruns]Heathstream Alliance and Wellness homes are using different stragegies; We all av to be careful. Aside 9, oremeji street isolo, and beside sunrise microfinance bank at gbagada, they av some addresses at ikeja. People have to be careful in applying for jobs.[/quote]
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by alafefeyeye: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
pls house wat about oneal int
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by rainbowdigital: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
Dynamic Income Opportunity!!!

DEALERS WANTED URGENTLY!!!

By A Top Nigerian ICT Company and Owner of the proudly State-of-the-Art Platform.
A Unique Interface between radio stations and the public which allows the public to send in their paid announcement(s) to any radio stations of their choice from the comfort of their homes or offices which is the first of its kind in Africa.
With ease using the latest card technology and robust database.

Be among the First people to take off in this Unique and Brand New Breakthrough!

Make Money from A NationWide Coverage!

Make Money from Clients NationWide!

Cease the Privilege of Unlimited Access into the Radio-Phenomenon via the Information Super-HighWay, as the Eletronic-Media Giants stride for Air-Wave Supremacy!

Make sure that after You signup,

Send:

Your Full Name
Your RadioTalk Username
Your Email Address

to:
radiotalk5000@yahoo.com

You stand a chance to Earn Reward for referrals that made a purchase of Our Products or Services!

So Sign Up FAST and Confirm Your Signup by sending the required details to Us, to the EMail address Stated Above!

YOU Make Money with Us by Operating as One of Our Resellers

And Also YOU Make Money with Us by the people that YOU Refer to Us Who Make A Purchase!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chocknolis(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2012
estherbreakthrough are the number one scamers beware. They were even beating applicant during the test. I just went there to have fun, though they collected 100 for material.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 07, 2012
seaway co located @ bamgbose street ikeja. The fellow asked me to pay 1500 4 medical test ended up giving him 500, that was in 2010. They are scammers.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Theodora(f): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2012
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by wilson007: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2012
I got a text with similar format as the scam mails I've read here so far. Came from one HSA HR 12. Don't even know what HAS stands for. Did Anybody get a text from this people to. Same test and interview isssh. Thanks Guys
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2012
It depends on the nature and type of job you want. They are offering jobs based trial and error. In this case if you are lucky, the company they post to will accept you if they actually have vacancy. When i was searching for job, i applied through them and paid the initial form fee but the companies they sent me to did not pay the amount i was ok with. Therefore, i trashed them.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by abbeylast: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2012
HSA people are 419 people. I think it's high time they stop the non-sense thing they call recruitment. I was sent a text message to attend their interview last two Saturday. After the test, Two of these 419ners went ahead telling a lot of stories about what they do which is even unprofessional. e.g prescribing drugs to people without medical knowledge after they have tested people with their machine. They later said we should pay 8,500 to get the license to pratise as their agent. I think people in medical profession should take step now b4 these people finish innocent Nigerians. And for the job seekers, I think We should shine our eyes. Any recruiting agent that ask you to pay money is a scam.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dokson(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2012
Ther r so many of them in disguise eg esther bt, oceangate, pssl, xrl ltd which uses one p.o box 813 festact town, makachris ventures. D list is endless. My candid advice is dat if any jupiter tells u 2 bring MONEY in d name of given u a job. ruuuun!!!!.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by horlaar(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2012
PSS limited @ Okota
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yemiade2012: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
please who knows anything about fg world ventures at ajah and nuidea at ikeja?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.