Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110430 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MCLION1(f): 4:57am On Jun 22, 2012
Seaway @ Bambose, Alausa, Zodac @ Agege,. Beware of dem ooo.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by awotoyeabass: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2012
how do you know they are scammers? did you gave it a try and you see it was a scam? if you aren't interested in a business doesnt mean you should blacklist them cos you are making a very big mistake wellness home will change ur life if you want to be financially free and be your own boss. Its a pity you're misguiding people
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mandon: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
Talking about fake employment agencies? Nothing can be a better description than:ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH LTD. A scammer at ojuelegba junction. They collected my N2000 naira in 2010 and gave me a fake posting letter. When i got to the company in ilupeju, i was shown a list of vacancies and told to apply again. The rest is history.I am suprised that they are still existing and duping pple all these yrs.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by cloma: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
tanx dear, i almost fell victim for novotels hotel, but will not send my details again. last week i fell victim for ONEAL CORPORATION @ NO 1 BABATUNDE STREET BY OJUELEGBA BUS STOP. We were about 100 applicants that were invited for an interview/test on the 16th of June 2012. after a strenuous test, we were asked to pay 8500 naira for a trade license or pay part of the amt as commitment to be completed on the last day of training. i paid 500 naira. i was told that some one will contact me on or b4 Tuesday for my training details. up till now, am yet to receive any informatn on dat. please we job seekers should beware and job sites owners should investigate b4 advertising as a way of helping their members.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tunday(m): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2012
Health stream Alliance,

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ladylak(f): 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2012
wellness homes,9,oremeji street,isolo n 1st floor sunrise community bank building,deeper life b/stop,gbagada then also,oneal inc 1,babatunde str off ogunlana drive,surulere. i av tried al, they r al d same. d best is dont search online for jobs. check only registerd companies for vacancy.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ladylak(f): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2012
cloma: tanx dear, i almost fell victim for novotels hotel, but will not send my details again. last week i fell victim for ONEAL CORPORATION @ NO 1 BABATUNDE STREET BY OJUELEGBA BUS STOP. We were about 100 applicants that were invited for an interview/test on the 16th of June 2012. after a strenuous test, we were asked to pay 8500 naira for a trade license or pay part of the amt as commitment to be completed on the last day of training. i paid 500 naira. i was told that some one will contact me on or b4 Tuesday for my training details. up till now, am yet to receive any informatn on dat. please we job seekers should beware and job sites owners should investigate b4 advertising as a way of helping their members.
i was also there n i experiencd it.they are real scammers.i even sat wit som1 dat experiencd d one at gbagada.i just dont knw why dey r doin dis.d moderator cals her name chioma or so
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2012
awotoyeabass: how do you know they are scammers? did you gave it a try and you see it was a scam? if you aren't interested in a business doesnt mean you should blacklist them cos you are making a very big mistake wellness home will change ur life if you want to be financially free and be your own boss. Its a pity you're misguiding people
Bloody scammer! I pity you. You can't even speak English.. Tell your people we no do. It's not by force.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by paschal47(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2012
its all a lie about VHR i dnt work with them but ma brother those and it's geniue
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MCLION1(f): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
9 Oremeji street,hw many names una dey ansa? wellness home, Virtual human resources, etc. Genuine firms no dey ansa names lik una. And come 2 tink of it,wot sort of financial freenes go warrant payin of 10k b4 anytin? Real companies no dey beg persn 2 join. Pls evrybdy shd be wise. Mek use of ur number six.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by superdude007(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2012
Guys..we have to shine our eyes.. Lots of scam folk are now using Google trader under the job section. Beware!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kristofa09(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
pls who has experienced Abraham holmes ltd befor?they cald me for an intaview scheduled for tomorow.how genuene r they oo.i nid help nau nau.
They r at Godsgrace plaza,63,allen avenue,ikeja,lagos.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lanreecom(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
NAIRALANDERS, IF THIS 'LL HELP TO LET THEM KNOW SAY WE PASS THEM, LET'S MAKE A CLEAR LIST OF ALL THESE 'SCAMMERS' WITH THEIR LOCATION AND SEND IT WITH A LETTER TO THE MINISTRY IN CHARGE OF LABOUR/EMPLOYMENT AT ALAUSA OR EVEN SEND IT TO GOV. FASHOLA'S EMAIL ADDRESS, THAT WILL MAKE OUR ACTION MORE EFFECTIVE. 'FIRE BURN ALL SCAMMERS, THEY 'LL NEVER HAVE PEACE!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kristofa09(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
Jummsy: genuine
jumsy av u experienced these guys b4?hint me on wht u knw pls.thank u.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mzahmakar(f): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2012
Pls what of. Hra consult??
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mzahmakar(f): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2012
HRA-CONSULT is invitn u 4 a test nd oral intervw on tue 26th jun 2012 by 10:00am at 15, Adekunbi street off oluwaleyimu street, ikeja Lagos.Recruitmnt oficer's no 08037891937
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2012
kristofa09:
jumsy av u experienced these guys b4?hint me on wht u knw pls.thank u.
dnt mind me o. It's just dt this isn't my 1st time of hearing about dem and i've nevr heard anytng negativ about dem bt pls if dy ask 4 even a dime, dnt pay o. Na beg i de beg u

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by FUNSHYCOOL(f): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
ALLSTATE @ Ikeja is a big scam don't fall for them paid 2,500 yet have got no Job.... 419
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mcnoble: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
chrome1: there is another one at Isolo that calls themself HSA. pls if u receive any sms from them inviting you for interview, run for ur life. they are mother.mess.ing scammers.

Thank you my brother... I just got a message from them now. I knew dts y I came to this forum to confirm if they have bn blacklisted.. Here is a copy of there useless message. U r invited to our interview on 27th june 2012 by 2pm at No. 15 adekunbi crescent via oluwaleimu str by amore str off toyin str ikeja lagos. 08028194030
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by winmat(f): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
Pls has any one hard any news about unity bank, is been two months nw we did d interview? Pls let me knw if u get any information about them. Thanks.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by LYNDDY(f): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
beware of oneal inc and medipath they r one and the same,wth d same address,1 babatunda str,off ogunlana drive surulere,the same said date of interview,how ridiculous.i didnt even boda going.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by winmat(f): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
Pls d one at Isolo is it Health mgt company, bcus I just got an invitation 4 interview now. D address is no. 9 Oremeji str. Iyana -Isolo Lagos. Pls help. I don't knw if it is real!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
winmat: Pls d one at Isolo is it Health mgt company, bcus I just got an invitation 4 interview now. D address is no. 9 Oremeji str. Iyana -Isolo Lagos. Pls help. I don't knw if it is real!
Run for your dear life as fast as your two legs can carry you!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by winmat(f): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2012
U that said shut up joooo, u are a big fool, u are supporting EBT, bcus u are one of their demonic Agent, God will soon expose u. U big idiot!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MCLION1(f): 9:42am On Jun 27, 2012
pls i have bn dia,dey wil tel u 2 pay 10k at d end. Be wise.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Phymeify: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2012
Please don't try to go to Esther Breakthrough they are not real at all, went there for employment, i did their Test and pasted but did not get any Employment.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Stkingsley(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
With reference to your application for a job, you are invited to our Office at Primesavic Solutions; No. 110A Awolowo Way, Opp. Zenith bank, Balogun B/Stop Ikeja-Lagos on Tuesday the 14th of February 2012; Time: 9am for Oral Interview/Posting.

Note: applicants outside Lagos are advised to call for more information before coming.
Please come with the photocopies of your credentials / CV.
Print out this letter and bring it to our office.

For enquiries: Call: 08061109100, 08069384572

Thank you.

Yours Truly
Head, Human resources.

This company with the address above, did not even interview me but was asking me to drop money before they send me to the company that needed my services. the yellow man (over-bleached) with his wife or girlfriend probably, started from N3,000 which some people paid dat same day, and was begging me to even drop N200.00 jst to show commitment, and when i said i cant pay, he asked me if i am telling him that a FINE MAN LIKE ME cannot part with only N200.00 to get a job? i walked out on them.

Esther Breakthru at Ojuelegba also scammed my wife of N2000 and sent her to the same place they have sent over 100 job-seekers. God will expose them and punish them.... in Jesus Name, Amen
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by angelz(f): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2012
B-Bon Ltd @ ojota and Oshodi.
d same scammer runs d 2 office.
its a lady @ d foul smellin ojota office.
d buildin seem like a structure that'l collapse d nex day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum