Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110442 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Humphreydis(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2012
SEAWAY CO NIGERIA LIMITED...6,Bamgbose close off kadiri street,Alausa B/Stop,Ikeja off oregun road...I saw thr advert on Vanguard nd i decided a give it a try.I went to d above named add.,nd i met one guy with one kain oblong head like mango....so i gave him my application letter nd CV,he said they are into paint manufacturing,dat dey dont need any applicant with asthma.He brought out a form for Me to fill and return bk 2 dem,it costs #1500 whc will cover medical expenses....my ppl na im i look d guy fake polo nd im shoe,na im i laff small....so told him"pls let me have my Cv"...una no knw say men no get joy!..mtcheew...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 28, 2012
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ayokami: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2012
dear nairalanders
pls am new here! i received a txt dis morning dat ve bin shortlisted for an aptitude test/interview. dat i apply thru their advert on nairaland. pls has anybody received such? they said venue is multishield ltd opposite stanbic ibtc 1st artillery portharcourt
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Labake4real(f): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
Thank you guys. Esther breathrough did d same for me and my friends years back. They are fraud! There are so many of them, always at d middle page of guardian tue and thur every wk. Beware!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kristofa09(m): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2012
Jummsy: dnt mind me o. It's just dt this isn't my 1st time of hearing about dem and i've nevr heard anytng negativ about dem bt pls if dy ask 4 even a dime, dnt pay o. Na beg i de beg u
abraham holms sims to b genuine.i went there they neva askd 4any tin...no b children dem b finaly!i use lift go up to their ofice n d places is very tite..they linkd me up wth MTN just did their intaview 2days ago...jummy c if u cn email me.wnt to ask u abt BUA.thank u.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by winmat(f): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
God will Bless u all for exposing all this pple, just bcus one is looking for job. It is well, very soon, God will provide a very good job for us all. Amen.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lumideezle(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
winmat: Thank u very much, may God Bless u, do u knw dat I ws almost going to be a victim of Esther Breakthrough, but God saved me, interview day I paid 100 naira,den after d interview I ws asked to pay 2500. But my spirit refused it, bcus I am God's child.

Maga like u child of God ko child Of satan ni. Nigerians can add spiritual meaning 2 everyfn and its annoyning so when u paid the 100 Naira u were d child of satan abi just say u woke up and deserning sense dint allow u pay! Which 1 come concern God inside now

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AkSamara: 9:58am On Jul 01, 2012
There is one scam joint called A.G.L @ lawason surulere,behind oando fuel station.. Dat man he is a confirmed igbo criminal, he will ask u to pay 1500 and bring ur guarantor passport bt all dat is initial gara-gara(igg). i guess the man is doing this scam becos of frustration, he told me dat he was to secure a job in one phamatical company b4 he lack experience, bt dis guy doesn't lack experience in this scam. Be warn!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kunlejazz(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
The biggest one these days is TARMAC PLC. They're gonna post vacancies online and few days after you apply, they will send you an appointment letter, offering you an expatriate job in the UK...then you're gonna be asked to process an INTERNATIONAL WORKERS CERTIFICATE and gbam! That's the scam. They're going to milk u dry making one demand after the other, from one travel documents to the other...Doctor's report, passport photographs, international passports etc. BE CAREFUL!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kasumu78: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE NOT. HV WORK WITH THEM B4 WEN AM STILL Nigeria is jst that what you say is what everybody that come aroung their alwalz says until they see the truth. if am not miss quotin they are in multinational network.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Toppie2(f): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
kasumu78: NOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE NOT. HV WORK WITH THEM B4 WEN AM STILL Nigeria is jst that what you say is what everybody that come aroung their alwalz says until they see the truth. if am not miss quotin they are in multinational network.
whaaaat?? Cn u write in English lang. pls? Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2012
kristofa09:
abraham holms sims to b genuine.i went there they neva askd 4any tin...no b children dem b finaly!i use lift go up to their ofice n d places is very tite..they linkd me up wth MTN just did their intaview 2days ago...jummy c if u cn email me.wnt to ask u abt BUA.thank u.
O, that's great! Wish you success.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2012
Toppié2:
whaaaat?? Cn u write in English lang. pls? Thanks.
Lwkmd!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kristofa09(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2012
Jummsy: O, that's great! Wish you success. About BUA, you didn't drop your email address.
re@yahoo.com
email me.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kunlejazz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2012
Kasumu78, your written English look very much like that of those TARMAC scam agents...you must be their boss. I contacted the company and they told me categorically that YOU GUYZ ARE THIEVES! So, take your lies elsewhere!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Everest9(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
So people can use this to scam a hungry man too bad for naija
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by nikkyshyne(f): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2012
If I have my way, am gonna burn Esther breakthrough. They collect money from you and send you to quack offices and road side offices or companies that aren't recruiting. The money paid to them will last for a period of 3 months after which you are liable to pay another sum if you dnt get what you want. Truth is, YOU CAN NEVER GET WHAT YOU WANT.

B-A-S-T-A-R-D-S angry angry angry angry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kennycee(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
winmat: Pls d one at Isolo is it Health mgt company, bcus I just got an invitation 4 interview now. D address is no. 9 Oremeji str. Iyana -Isolo Lagos. Pls help. I don't knw if it is real!
@Winmat,those HM called me bt I couldn't go there,any idea of. Whether they a̶̲̥̅̊r̶̲̥̅̊c̶̲̥̅̊ real?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Mike7000: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2012
Hello all,
Pls note that, any company or so called agency asking you to bring money in other to get employed has a 98% tendency of been a fake company and a scam, as this is against recruitment laws. Always go online to find out about the company, check their website. Pls note again that some of them now have blogs in-place of a website, they are all scammers trying to take advantage of the poor unemployed youths. Always ask questions please.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joycn: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2012
rr rescue.com.ng is a fraudulent site.They demand for 2000 naira processing fee before u can apply and thereafter posting fake aptitude test centers.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joycn: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
rr rescue.com.ng
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Boyoorisha: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
How many of you guys have reported them to the police or EFCC? Your noise on Nairaland can't change anthing, do your bit by writing EFCC or report them to the police if you have any evidence!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ddoby(f): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2012
HS ALLIANCE, 9 OREMEJI STREET, IYANA ISOLO...

i got a text message a few minutes ago inviting me for a written and oral interview. In my excitement i googled it up to learn more about the company. Lo and behold, every link i got told me one thing... FAKE! Thanks guys for saving me the trouble.

To all job seekers, borrow a leaf from this. Always seek info about the coy that sent u an invite before u go wasting time and resources. Thank God for social media...

cheers!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by GLORIOUSPIKIN: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
PLEASE HOUSE HOW REAL IS ONEAL INC ARE THEY RECRUITMENT AGENTS? JUST RECEIVED IV FROM THEM FOR INTERVIEW
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2012
Hello,everyone. Anyone knws about Maka chris?. I got a text on my phone inviting me 4 a written test. What I saw on google about them is giving me second thouhgts.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2012
amusan yetunde :
Hello,everyone. Anyone knws about Maka chris?. I got a text on my phone inviting me 4 a written test. What I saw on google about them is giving me second thouhgts.
Scammers!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Pollak: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2012
Am so glad to be a member of dis family. Kudos 2 d inventor of dis site. You guys re so wondaful. You comrades has saved me 4rm a mess i wont 4gt easily. I got messages 4rm all dis God forsaken agents. Am so glad abt dis whole info. Plz lets kip our eyes on our meal ticket as we prowl d country 4 a job. God bless us all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.