Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1109769 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by reachout2stone: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
CNI Global is another scam orgnztion. Dey ar in2 herbal/health products lik GNLD, but dey go online advertizin vacancies. I fell victim to deir gimmicks yestday. I left ibadan very early 2meet up de test/oral interview only 2hear dat i shld pay N20000 instalmentaly 2 obtain a health faciltator license. I learnt my lesson de hard way. If i hd checkd out dis thread b4 now, i wld av seen de scam of lik organzations such as VHR abov& saved de 5k thrown away.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by buklan: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
na wa o. why are ppl just wicked like ds na? angry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by buklan: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
reachout2stone: CNI Global is another scam orgnztion. Dey ar in2 herbal/health products lik GNLD, but dey go online advertizin vacancies. I fell victim to deir gimmicks yestday. I left ibadan very early 2meet up de test/oral interview only 2hear dat i shld pay N20000 instalmentaly 2 obtain a health faciltator license. I learnt my lesson de hard way. If i hd checkd out dis thread b4 now, i wld av seen de scam of lik organzations such as VHR abov& saved de 5k thrown away.

if no b say ppl no like demselves, y wud dey go for herbs undecided..... knowing well dat dere r alot fakes around.its sad cry
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by jimngam(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hi peeps, can someone confirm the authenticity of London Staff Bureau? They sent an email offering a job to my friend, but am having a strong feeling they aint for real.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adeza: 6:01am On Jul 09, 2012
i was invited for an aptitude test with Global streams 15 Adekunbi crescent off oluwaleyimu str by Allen junction Ikeja. Shey its a scam because I ddnt even bother going.I cudnt remember applyin for the job sef.rply pls

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by reachout2stone: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2012
@ Adeza, u ar wise enof 2 avoid it cos its de same line of fake orgnztions. Anoda one sent me info ystday. Infact, i'll postdeir numbas here later because dey place it in de sms either as ref numba or contact info.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Dejavu4life: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2012
This is a reflection of hihg rate of corruption in Nigeria. Ester breakthrough or whatever the name is has been existing for over 10 yrs now. That same scam shop (not company) has bn mentioned in the radio and tv several times and the police till today has not done anything about it! I remember the first time I went there 5 yrs ago, one iletrate who called herself HOUR attended to me and told me to pay 1,000! I abused the hell out of her. Guys don't dull yourself never be too despirate to get a job, you will fall for anything if u are not careful. Beware!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by omosezy(f): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2012
u guys r d best... U saved me...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by chyk0(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
shit happens in dis fcukn country
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by adeza: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
I just called the numba,how wil a company secretary or rep be using a Razz yoruba song as caller tune.a company sending msgs for test/interview make use of their official phone no or email addy not a private phone.2ndly when ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ call a company,the Rep picks and introduces his or herself ist and calls d name of d company.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by akj26(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
Got sms 4rm YEMLEK LTD @ 20,Palm Avenue,4th floor,Mushin invitin me 4 intervw by 11am on Wed. House, r dey scammer
2?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Toppie2(f): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sholavick(f): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
Jummsy: Allstate are big time scammers. Beware!

Sholavicksadquote post)
I think you are right,I wished I had seen this trend like 2 weeks ago before becoming one of there victims. After writing there test and was texted that I passed but required an admin fee of 2500 which I paid,I was then given a recommendation letter to an insurance company there @ ikeja opebi allen avenue. Meanwhile the person I meet at the place I was recommended to told me they would call me for an interview and till now I haven't heard anything. But when I called all state they told me to come for reposting.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by sholavick(f): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
Jummsy: Allstate are big time scammers. Beware!

Sholavicksadquote post)
I think you are right,I wished I had seen this trend like 2 weeks ago before becoming one of there victims. After writing there test and was texted that I passed but required an admin fee of 2500 which I paid,I was then given a recommendation letter to an insurance company there @ ikeja opebi allen avenue. Meanwhile the person I meet at the place I was recommended to told me they would call me for an interview and till now I haven't heard anything. But when I called all state they told me to come for reposting. pls beware
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by naveenkar: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2012
Soon, Employers will find you as job-seekers on Facebook. The social network is launching Job Portal Services for Free.

http://www.youthgoogly.com/soon-facebook-will-offer-job-portal-services-for-free/1843
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by beta01: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2012
Please and Please if you ever get invited by ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH for anything
like interview or test or even an appointment letter please run for your dear life.

I think there are the biggest scam.

Please try any spread the news of their fraudulent acts the public.

I was once invited to one of their test in one primary school close to their office and was ask
to pay a fee for the test, I refused and after letting them they are scams,
I left the venue and after which I went life on a radio program, reporting this company to the
general public, but till now they are still duping people with ease, because the Nigerian Security
Agents seem to turn blind eyes on this issue.

They at time use other names like E-BREAKTHROUGH OR EBT.
Their office is beside Fire Service Station at Ojuelegba.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by beta01: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2012
PSS LIMITED is also a scam
they are @
Block f. Atinuke Complex, 129 Okota Rd,Near Rain Oil Filling
Station,Cele Bus Stop Oshodi Apapa Exp way, Lagos Nigeria
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Godsknight(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2012
kunlejazz: Kasumu78, your written English look very much like that of those TARMAC scam agents...you must be their boss. I contacted the company and they told me categorically that YOU GUYZ ARE THIEVES! So, take your lies elsewhere!
i wil recommend brighter grammar and masterin eng for kasumu78 to learn how to u tenses and improve his eng
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joycn: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2012
rr road rescue.com.ng
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by berrytreasurek(f): 6:09am On Jul 13, 2012
Pls is dis real.YOU ARE INVITED FOR A TEST ON SATURDAY 21ST JULY,2012.TIME:10AM.VENUE:pROTEA HOTEL( LEADWAY IKEJA).NO 1 MOGAMBO CLOSE, MARYLAND ESTATE, IKEJA, LAGOS. KINDLY CONFIRM ATTENDANCE BY SENDING YOUR NAME AND NUMBER VIA E-MAIL TO: augusta.awiaka@beloxxigroup.com. BELOXXI INDUSTRIES LTD.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by GregIzuu: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2012
TNET Is also a scammer. they ar located in Shomolu. I wrote their exam @ Oke Meta Primary School, 17 Bajulaiye road Shomolu. its like they ar new to the game and the questions they brought ar full of mistakes and we where asked to pay #200 befor the exams and latter asked to pay #2500 for a recommendation letter. those that paid where directed to hotel where they all returned dissapointed. they where all absobed with a salary of#12000 monthly but u must work DAY AND NIGHT.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Wislet(f): 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2012
Humphreydis: SEAWAY CO NIGERIA LIMITED...6,Bamgbose close off kadiri street,Alausa B/Stop,Ikeja off oregun road...I saw thr advert on Vanguard nd i decided a give it a try.I went to d above named add.,nd i met one guy with one kain oblong head like mango....so i gave him my application letter nd CV,he said they are into paint manufacturing,dat dey dont need any applicant with asthma.He brought out a form for Me to fill and return bk 2 dem,it costs #1500 whc will cover medical expenses....my ppl na im i look d guy fake polo nd im shoe,na im i laff small....so told him"pls let me have my Cv"...una no knw say men no get joy!..mtcheew...
ROFL
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Femicrux: 6:24am On Jul 14, 2012
@adeza, yes i also got an invite from an organization located at that same address. But they called themselves by a different name, "something management". I didn't even bother going because i studied engineering and i don't remember ever applying to a management firm.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by omo022(m): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2012
Guys u will be surprise dat most of this agency er register!n they er operating by Law n there is so lit2
U cld do to stop them.they even have back up from police.ESter breaktru is one of them!they make u take
One very simple test even mumu can't fail,collect 200h from u,and later call u for an apontmt letter!n
Ask u to pay 3k 4 job that not there!but there is already a disclaimer in the later so u can't fight back!
They even collabo with some office n company do interview 4u,n say u didn't pass d interview.its just wicked
Wisdom,they er very much in lagos!.thou they get job 4 some people 1% of 1million n they er making big money. U can't sue them cus they just found a way above d law.just b careful any agency asking u 4 money! Na fake
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by vitality33: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
acidtalk: There nairalanders,

It has been a common knowledge for young Nigerian Job seekers to be scammed on a daily basis due to the desperation of people trying to get a means of survival.

Be kind enough to list the names of fake companies who try to scam or deceive unsuspecting job seekers by sending out fake information of job vacancy or intervies.

Below are 2 Major ones I have heard about ;

*Esther Breakthrough (EBT). They used to be somehwere around Ojuelegba in surulere. You will be made to pay a sum only to be given fake employment letter.

*VHR - 9 oremeji str, Isolo. They are into Multi Level Marketer of Healthcare drugs but will always lie to deceive people with different vacancy names only to be told to even pay a particular sum.

Nairalanders, please post others you know of so that people can be aware and not fall victim.
it is high time to sue d bunch of fools.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2012
Estherbreakthrough or whateva u kal it,wat effort av u made to arrest dem or report dem to s nessary authority,only to come to NL to mak noise.unless u mak eefort dese companies will continue to exploit d unborn babies years to come.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by madeonline(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
Latest on in town is fab consultants ... Applicants beware.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Febcom(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2012
There are no much jobs anywhere my very good advice is for every young nigerian to think of what best they could do and earn lagal money, with all this i hope you will all be employer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.