Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:40 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1108364 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yahuze(f): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
Toppié2:
k.thanks. But i'l lyk 2 knw wat u market pls (if u dnt mind)

the marketing they do involves you meeting corporate bodies and getting their approval for the company to come and make a presentation on health facts . thats all and you make really cool money instantly for your efforts. i hope you will come and see for yourself soon.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yahuze(f): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
Money12: May d gud God bless each & evry1 of u dt has hv a positive contributn 2 ds forum. pls, any1 with info relating to these two company shd share it with d pple in d house. cos they were calling many pple 4 interviev ds week.
1. Nature Plus Ltd
2. Oneal incorporated &
3. Optimal consult.
thanks

these companies are extensions of vhr and wellness homes.while some jobless people are here criticizing them and discouraging others who might have made it in these companies if they had gone for the interviews, the owners of these companies you have all listed here are making over a million naira monthly . your comments here will not in any way affect their pay for this july rather their pay will keep rising while you guys are here wasting away your lives .like someone said in the previous posts to this, " what elders are seeing sitting down , children will not see even if they are standing up" . tooo bad .
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Jummsy(f): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2012
chiqueto: heheheheheheeheheehehehehehe............ Lwtmb.... No wonder the wise saying.'what old people see while sitting down, children will never see even when they climb the highest tree. don't make out something for yourself, sit down and crucify others. SMH... Eiyaa... that's why some people will ever remain poor.
My friend, you must not comment, hope you know that? What is wrong in trying to save people from being victims of hungry scammers? What really is your beef? Or are you one? Just curious you know!

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by gmhc(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2012
Did anyone receive a text frm d RSL guys in Lagos Island fr intaview? Wats shud one expect in d intaview? Anyone wit useful hep shud mail me @mozie4real@yahoo.com tanx
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 1800bc(f): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2012
Scammers Integrated ltd!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by thellyo(f): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2012
[congratulation!your c v as been received  and you are qualified for a job interview on Thursday morning at Shop 81 Terrace wing,Tafawa  Balewa Squre (T.B.S), Lagos Island. Call: 08024960609
Its a scammmmmm ooooo. I decided to fufil all righteousness and i went there, just for one ugly looking woman to tell me that i will obtain a form for 3000 naira.
Abeg fellow NAIrAlanders make we shine our eyes ooooo. I almost slapped her
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yesfat: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
ebt is a scammer o,i beg dnt go dere,i ws dere last sat 4 an interview,i ws first tld to pay 100 naira for my writin materials,wich i paid and after d test we were tld to go home dat dey ll get bak to us,i receivd deir message on mon again dat i av passed d test i did on sat dat i shd com to their office at ojuelegba for the confirmation of d job wt my cv nd a sum of 2k bt to God be d glory,i didnt go cos afta d test almost 8 people called me nt to go dere again dat dey re only interestd in my 2k. U just nid to see pple dat cam for dis test ,dey re too mant,only God can save us in dis country
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dicksonohm(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
I will only advice that u should make enquiries about any company. Many are scams, HMO @ 9, oremeji str. Isolo, Seaway @ ikeja, and some others on flyers or hand bills.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dicksonohm(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
I will only advice that u should make enquiries about any company. Many are scams, HMO @ 9, oremeji str. Isolo, Seaway @ ikeja, and some others on flyers or hand bills....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yesfat: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2012
primesavic solution is one of d scammers in lag,i av once bin dere 2yrs ago bt i left dere in annoyance wen i ws tld to pay a certain amount
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by victhon(m): 2:06am On Jul 28, 2012
[/color][color=#000099]It may not be easy 2 mention them all 'cos new ones emerge by d day. What I will advice is that no job seeker should part with money in exchange 4 employment letter, interviews and d rest. Genuine recruiters don't need ur money b4 they get u a job if u're qualified. I wish u lots of GOD'S FAVOUR in your job search.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bibelo: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2012
On the evening of tuesday 24th 2012 @ 8.54pm i got a text from +2348061109100 that reads thus:- Ref to ur application 4 job .U'r invited to P-SOLTN 110a awolowo way opp zenith bank ikeja Lagos on 26/7/12 by 10am 4 oral intview /posting.cme with ur cv.I read the text and went there on the 25/7/012 instead of 26/7/012 just to check the place out cos my office was near by.on getting there i located the building numbered 110 but i didnt see the so called P-SOLTN cos i didnt enter the compound.On the said day i proceeded to the said address entered the compound and went straight behind then i came across a sign post with the name primesav solutions,i was suprised but moved forward and saw a small bungalow(shop or bQ,which ever 1)with people neatly dressed and seated.I Immediately knew this was the place,i met 4 guys and a lady making me the sixth applicant.I took my seat and soon more applicants were coming in and some even had to stand outside.Na im them begin call us in,the guy that came in after me was looking for where to duplicate his cv,i told him no need that it wouldnt be possible cos of the Thursday environmental.We got talking and i told him i applied to this company 2yrs ago via an advert and they are just calling me,while we were talking the 4 guys that i met there had done their "INTERVIEW" and left so it was the lady that was having hers soon she came out and it was my turn.I got in sat down wanted to give the lady conducting the "INTERVIEW" my cv when i remembered that the form i collected from "SEAWAY CO LTD"(story for anoda day) 2DAYS B4 was on my cv so i tore off the form and handed it over.She looked at it ,meanwhile i was given a laminated paper to read their terms and conditions.She then told me there is a vacancy in an oil servicing company on the island but before she gives me the address i have to register with N2,000.instantly i said i didnt have that money that i would have to make use of my ATM(which was a LIE cos i had 15k in my back pocket)the lady said ok i should bring 1k,i said i didnt have up to that,she later said ok bring 500,i said i didnt have up to that ,then she said oya anything less than 500 will be fyn,i told her i would come back and i left but stayed outside to wait for the guy i was chatting with prior to my "INTERVIEW".He was tru and i asked him did u pay cos i didnt,he said he told the woman he had only 570 on him which he surrendered the 500 to her was left with only N70 to get to ikorodu.I felt pity for him and told him i noticed they were desperate to get money thats why i didnt pay and i had to help him with t.fare cos i knew N70 can only take him to ojota and then no born am well to treck from ojota to ikorodu.JOB SEEKERS BEWARE

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dlex21(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
lwkmd4h...nawa 4 dis country...pple are really desperate 4 money
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AMTS: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
I have actually lost count of how many so called employment agencies I v paid to. Can't even remember how much I v spent. I bet if I v used dt money for å business, d business would v grown by now. My advice- just run away 4rm any1 who ask u to pay any amount of money to get å job no matter how small d amount is.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Oluesther(f): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
calabaman: Dont blame me, i was still green in the ears then! Believe you me if that happened to u, you wouldnt have found it funny at all! See how clients hijacked me as if i was the MD of the compamy. I speak english sotey all my mouth sore! I sorry for myself that month oo

Laugh wan kill me!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tolukatey(f): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
Dis same healthstream wateva located @ Okota, Oluwaleyimu in Ikeja, Oremeji street also av a branch of deir scamming office @ Ogunlana drive in Surulere buh wt d name O'neal incorporated, was once dere and was told 2 pay 8500k 4 licence, tank God I was smarter dan dey r
Also, EBT by fire service Ojuelegba r scammers
Xileph @ Jibowu r hungry scammers
B-BON LTD 16, Oshodi Rd r also scammers
Primesavic opposite Zenith bank, Ikeja r thieves oooo

Pls, run from dem all n share more wt nairalanders so as not to fall victim(s). All d best 2 us all

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Oluesther(f): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
[quote author=danielehi]O'neal INC is not a scam, It's a firm that engages in environmental, domestic and predominantly health care services to corporate groups, government parastatals, community groups, elite groups, commercial entities etc. Their parent company is in affiliation with the W.H.O., SAB, UNICEF & other global entities.
I have attended the interview and it makes sense to me cause what you are asked to pay for is legal and required by law which is for a license to operate in Nigeria as health service personnel leveraging on a very good & profitable platform or pedestal that not only change & affect lives but establishes multiple income streams that surpasses what people define as salary. They didn't ask for you to just pay a sum of money for no just reason, even they were willing to help society by accommodating instalmental payment (based on trust) while you come for their trainings and business developmental sessions towards full recruitment&partnership. It was all explained and your not wanting to pay for the license is similar to you buying a car and not wanting to pay for a license to drive that car in Nigeria (your company where you work won't pay it for you, even drivers of companies pay for their own driver's license) as required by law or a doctor wanting to operate a medical facility without obtaining a license to Practice in Nigeria or a business man wanting to run a company without getting your CAC license. What I see is a multinational firm abiding by the laws of the land and the legal provisions of the practice. That's what killing Nigeria everyone wants to cut corners towards success & make snide remarks/opinions without proper investigation or research. I respect them and till this day I still go for my trainings (after all scammers won't still have training sessions and developmental meetings in the same facility for years, would they? At least if they were Illegal they would have been arrested or shut down by now). Since I got recruited, I've been privileged to affect lives, go places and earn 100% above what I used to earn at first. Please don't listen to people with myopic mindsets that's why they are still lurking the streets & corners looking for jobs till now. They just assume without personal&experiential inquiry/affirmation.
I will only discredit a scam & lazy scheming Nigerians but not well meaning folks with a legit means of livelihood for Nigerians & the world at

Scam!
Mind you, their agents are everywhere.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MCLION1(f): 2:07am On Jul 31, 2012
Abeg hw many company names 15 Adekunbi Crescent,off Oluwaleyimu str, Allen Ikeja dey answer? Just got dia test yestday invitin me 4 apt.Test n interview 2day but d name dey put is H.S.A. Which one be H.S.A. again? Wots d ful meaning?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by maximum007(m): 9:13am On Jul 31, 2012
It is when you are desperate that you will fall for those scammers. Nothing good comes easy.

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bibelo: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2012
Image taken at 15 Adekunbi str,Oluwaleyimu off allen Avenue ikeja @ 9.30am 31/7/12.*Applicants waiting to be interviewed!!!Are they Waiting to be SCAMMED

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dipotech: 11:27am On Jul 31, 2012
Pls let's report these coys to EFCC if possible.

acidtalk welldone
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by teskyg: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2012
@ small world,dont go near PSS OH.They are real scammers too.They scammed my friend last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum