Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110463 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by berrytreasurek(f): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
My dear friends. They are scam.I was invited for a test n interview last two month with same address. Which I attended.no signboard, no office, just a hall wit chair. To cut it short. They are big scam. Abeg avoid them
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Pergrace: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2012
Tobbylobar:
dont mind her i just check her profile now she one of them...scammer tank God i did not fall for their eveil hand..
Personal text: vacancy! vacancy!! vacncy!!! New company in lagos is recruiting graduate B.SC, HND, OND,AND NCE TEXT YOUR NAME PHONE NUMBER LOCATION AND QUALIFICATION TO 07066673417 0R caringtaiwo@yahoo.com

Time registered: June 16, 2012

Time spent online: 25 minutes & 9 seconds

Signature: caringtaiwo

She's one of them...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Pergrace: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2012
caringtaiwo: its a lie concerning esther breaktrou they get me job better offer

You are one of the damn scammers and a BIG LIAR..

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by eliok(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
great assist keep it coming the more
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by babapressy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Tobbylobar: @op God will bless u for doing dis am about to go to their office dis friday..tank u..i no dey go again.. but what about Allstate at Ikeja r dey scammer too they said i should come dis friday pls help ooo
. Guy allstate sef na thief ooo. Day shop my 3k last year wen i finish nysc. Com send me go v.i 4wia d company no exist. I jus pity one girl way com al d way 4rm abuja 2b dube by d so cal alstate. I almost skata dia ofiz bt one fat ful n one smal fair boy cal precious com day beg me. Dat place na no area oo
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by maci(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2012
Is LECHI monthly paid allowance at new nation REAL?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by unamama(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2012
"Interview 3rd Aug, 11am Seed of Messiah Schools, @ 6 Association Avenue Okeafa, Isolo, Lagos. Come with 3 copies CV. Call 08051009350 if necessary"
Guys I was sent this msg on Tuesday so I was confussed because D organisation has no name 4 me to make research on. When i called d glo no., d man was aggressive wen i asked 4 d organisation's name since d sch is only a venue. Instead he said d name does not matter & if i'm nt interested i shld sit at home.
wetin una think?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by stanleeodor(m): 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
Yea i know it this so called company at 9, oremeji str iyana isolo off holy saviour college, isolo are demn Scammers.Baba God thank you ooo
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Omobora: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2012
My people,ders one at Ikeja called Natureplus,a health maintenance organization...After inviting us for d interview,we were asked to pay 10k for licence fee...
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by unamama(m): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2012
@stanledor. i dnt undstnd, hw do u mean?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kaysalako: 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
TSF NIG LTD Dolphin estate ikoyi
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Eklektika(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
gbomo jomo: r u sure it is ur frend or u r d one involved

not me. i cant fall for such a cheap scam. wat surprise me was that the guy is wat we can call a sharp guy.i think is kamar becos those days in the uni- he used to dupe some innocent jambites seeking admission.collect money frm them, but no admission, if paid more than 80k u may finally found name on CEP(unizik wkend prog)
Scammer meets Kharma!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Njidekaoragui: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
Plz wat of LATRAMAX?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by discreetdate: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2012
Hey fellas, looking to meet someone older and have a good time. Send a mail with your details (picture(s), contact phone number and a prefer alias) to thematchmaker@rocketmail.com, and we will get you hooked. Best believe it, you will go waoooo.....
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by onoerime: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Pls dnt forget to mention d good ones too
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by kallamulah: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
hello
how is de job going to take place in?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by SarahLawson(f): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2012
She must be an agent there too
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ecode1(m): 8:42am On Aug 13, 2012
MC LION: Abeg hw many company names 15 Adekunbi Crescent,off Oluwaleyimu str, Allen Ikeja dey answer? Just got dia test yestday invitin me 4 apt.Test n interview 2day but d name dey put is H.S.A. Which one be H.S.A. again? Wots d ful meaning?

Got same as well. I don't know if they are for real. Someone should throw more info.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 10:21am On Aug 13, 2012
Hi guys, pls pls pls beware of JANDISH RESOURCES AT IFAKO BUS STOP, AT BAALE STREET , his name is PERRY WITH THAT HER FAT ASSISTANT, THE HAVE DUPED OF SIX THOUSAND NAIRA, WHEN THE GAVE ME THE LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT, I REACHED ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT THERE IS NO VACANCY, TO MAKE IT WORST ,THE DONT EVEN NO HIM, THE SECOND ONE HE SENT ME , TO MY SUPRISE WAS A SECURITY OFFICER, PLEASE GUYS BEWARE OF JANDISH RESOURCES, HIS NAME IS PERRY, THE OFFICE IS AT IFAKO LAST BUS STOP.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2012
obinna002: Hi guys, pls pls pls beware of JANDISH RESOURCES AT IFAKO BUS STOP, AT BAALE STREET , his name is PERRY WITH THAT HER FAT ASSISTANT, THE HAVE DUPED OF SIX THOUSAND NAIRA, WHEN THE GAVE ME THE LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT, I REACHED ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT THERE IS NO VACANCY, TO MAKE IT WORST ,THE DONT EVEN NO HIM, THE SECOND ONE HE SENT ME , TO MY SUPRISE WAS A SECURITY OFFICER, PLEASE GUYS BEWARE OF JANDISH RESOURCES, HIS NAME IS PERRY, THE OFFICE IS AT IFAKO LAST BUS STOP.

Firstly,y dd u pay such amount?
Moreova,y didn't u go dere to collect ur money back,if na me I go collect my money back4sure.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by mkoabiola: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2012
Na nja u go see jobless agent duping jobless graduates.
Incredible.ds na season film.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by yellowman2225(m): 5:41am On Aug 14, 2012
Make at least N2,000 Daily/ Weekly by just answering 3 Objective Questions in less than 10 Minutes.

WIN 2,000 - N10,000 WEEKLY ON SO TIMED QUIZ PROGRAMM FREE TO JOIN
There is a new Website in Town which makes making money easy with Fun. Its the easiest way to make Money in Nigeria without stress in the comfort of your home.
THIS WEBSITE IS ABOUT THREE THINGS
1. Reading short passages on the Website.
2. Answering questions based on the passages you have read within the shortest time possible.
3. Getting paid up to a sum of 10,000 NAIRA if you are one of the winners. The Money is deposited in your Bank Account or Sent as Recharge Card to your GSM Phone depending on your choice as chosen during your Account registration[i][/i]

Good news is - THIS IS A GAME YOU ENJOY, YOU GET PAID INSTANTLY AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO JOIN!!! Wanna try?
FOR PARTICIPATION / SIGN UP:
Click here to register. http://f.sotimed.com/referral.php?ref=575
Registration takes less than 3 Minutes
Note this: If prompted for Refferer Phone Number, imput 08101026421 to make your Registration quick and Legitimate

PURPLEBOLT LIMITED was founded and registered in Nigeria in April 12 2011. It is a private company wholly owned by Nigerians. The company's registration number is RC: 947034. The company operation is situated at 26a Adesina street link, off obafemi awolowo way, ikeja, Lagos. PURPLEBOLT provides outstanding Information Technology services primarily focusing on Online Internet Advertising and Marketing.
With us, its simply riches within reach.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Why should I participate?

Participating makes sense because you can hardly loose. There is knowledge to be gained and cash to be made with little or no input on your side. That’s the reason for our slogan “Riches Within Reach”.

You read and learn free
You answer only 3 objective questions on what you have read
You earn at least N2,000 Daily/ Weekly
Lastly, its free to join, Free to gain knowledge and absolutely free to earn reccurrent Income Everyweel.
How do I participate?

To participate, simply register by visiting this link HERE http://f.sotimed.com/referral.php?ref=575 Sign up and expect our notification for the next quiz.

What do I need to participate?

All you need is either a laptop or a mobile phone such as blackberry phone, Nokia Phones etc with internet connection. The site has been tested very well on blackberry browsers as well as nokia but the outcome on other mobile phone browsers is not guaranteed. Most GSM Network now give free Megabite so you dont have to spend money on Internet cost because you only need to spend few minutes on the internet.

Hope this is not a scam?

Generally we will prove how genuine we are over time but for now, we can guarantee you that if anybody is asking you to pay money into a particular account, asking you for your ATM pin, or to send a recharge card to a particular mail address or phone number, disregard it immediately because purplebolt management will NEVER ask you to do that.
We have requested for your account details in our sign-up form, please note that completing this field is OPTIONAL and we requested for it because we intend to make paying into your bank account possible however for those that are skeptical and for this reason have decided not to complete the account details field, your phone line will simply be credited with the credit worth the amount you have won. WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR MONEY, WE ONLY GIVE.

Will I have to pay any money?

No, you don’t need to pay us any money to participate.

How will I know the date and time for the Quiz

Currently, Quiz starts by exactly 5PM on Sundays and only lasts for 10 Minutes. We will however notify your GSM Mobile phone as soon as we have new Quizes.

How soon after a quiz will the results be available?

The results will be available 10 minutes after quiz starts.
How will I know if I’m a winner?
Your name and phone number will appear in the list of winners when you visit the correction page. You might also receive SMS notification. You should also see it on your homepage how much it is you have won.

How long before I get paid?

Depending on the bank, it might take up to 72 hours but we will pay instantly. If you are recharging your phone with the money won, you should get it almost instantly.

How do I get paid?

Payment shall be made into you bank account or your phone shall be recharged depending on the option you choose. If you are a winner, you shall be chanced to choose your mode of payment from the home page or correction page.

How often will the quizzes be hosted?

For now, since its just starting, we will strive to host at least a quiz in a week and over time, it might change to daily.

How will I know when there is a quiz?

Please follow us on twitter(@purplebolts) and join our fanpage on facebook. Occasionally, we might send text messages too. Feel free to check our website HERE
http://f.sotimed.com/referral.php?ref=575
Best of Luck in your new venture.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by foxybaby(f): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2012
This pple are truely mad.this is the message sent to me “U r invited for our test & interview on 14th august 2012 by 2pm at No.15 adekunbi cres by oluwaleimu str off toyin str ikeja”.08034786625 thank God for this site i for don fall victim.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ecode1(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2012
Here was the text msg i got from them on Sunday morning "You have been shortlisted for an aptitude test scheduled on Monday, 13/08/2012. by 2pm at No. 15 Adekunbi Crescent, Off Oluwaleyimu str, Allen Avenue, Ikeja , Lagos." Imagine those fools. They didn't put the name of the company or that of the HR.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ellarry(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2012
i gt ds msg yesterday wondering when did i apply for ds job, d msg reads : u ar shortlisted and invited for job interview 16b 3rd floor, adesina st, behd holy trinity hospital ikeja lagos, date 15th aug, 2o12 by 10 am. "sender JOB OFFER..any bdy to help p
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by episode14: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2012
what is NCC doin in oda 2 curtail dis menace. D police shld also do sumtin drastic. Dis modernised yahoo
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tayoccu(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2012
Abeg does anyone know anything about a pss limited?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.